Something fishy about mahir character???

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am deeply thinking about one matter  mahir-sumitra who are playing double game why mahir wanted to marry bela.desepearley .why  sumitra wanted to be  bela as daughter in law . u know guys .andy asked  with mahir why do u have come  groom attire..?he told to him i have come for bela..something fishy..it means that  they don't like to lose bela..??😕there is definitely something fishy mahir character..i don't think  that he is a human😛
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
even maahir , yuvi ka nature jante huye bhi barbar bhai ka wakalat kia to bring bela in shegal family ..

no one is sidhisadhi here , everyone has dual faces

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

even maahir , yuvi ka nature jante huye bhi barbar bhai ka wakalat kia to bring bela in shegal family ..

True ..every one has two faces..it's high time mahir face is comming slowly😛..hope next expisodes will be lot of  twist and turning point😕
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
everyone in Sehgal family has two faces...dual faces...noone to be trusted...mahir currently doesn't seem fishy to me...he is just righteous and wants to do things right for the sake of bela and his family reputation...furthermore he is a person whom once he gave a promise...he will fulfill it till death...thats mahir...out of nowhere vish starts to have feelings for him...there is definitely something more to him Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In the beginning of the show only pearl said that be ready to expect the unexpected.
So it can happen no body is innocent and simple sabke do chehre hai. 
Bela mahir sumitra poulumi sb koi garbar h
Aur jo nahi h vo v ho jaega 
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Yes how could we miss that aisa ho nahi skta ki mahir ko Pata Na ho uska bhai kaisa h still he goes and tells Bela ki uv loves u aur jab vo tapak gaya to usne  khud kr li shadi😉😆
Yaha sb ekdusre ko ullu Bana rahe h🤣
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PP needs to work on his acting skills, he is main lead and abs and good body will not work all the time.
He does seem fishy or his character is poorly written.

He knows Yuvi's nature but still convinced bela to marry his bro. It's like he is desperate to get bela enter the house or is it normal mentality in India to tell girls that " it's okay of your future hubby is "hitting on " other ladies. He in fact love you because he chose to marry only you ( as if yuvi is doing bela a favour by marrying her and she should be grateful that his bro is at least marrying bela, and as if bela doesn't need require respect. Cheap mentality 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mujeytoh kuch bi fishy nahi laga in fact I felt he is the only person who has a character of Ram the way he always stands with his family.
When Vish introduced herself to be investor in that Kota, he was immediately became nice in order to be in her good books for a while.

For me he is seedhasadha bacha hein joh makkhi bi nahi marsaktha😆😆