Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am watching his show for the first time. He is pretty good looking and handsome. But I think he is not a good-enough actor. He is being too stiff in every scene. His walking style is awkward too.
On the other hand, I am falling in love with Surbhi. I haven't watched her earlier shows either, but looks like she is a very good actress. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PvP looks handsome but his acting isn't that good as of now. I hope he will improve. 
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.360

PvP looks handsome but his acting isn't that good as of now. I hope he will improve. 

Yes, I think so. He should improve his acting skills to match up with Surbhi. 
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  He was pretty good in badtameez dil . I think he does better in lover boy kinda roles than a responsible bada beta . something is lagging. his expressions, dialogue delivery isnt upto the mark . Anita as vish is totally eating him up n so is surbhi . he only has one expression , that soft look that he gives to everyone , which is my fav by the way 😳
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is such a looker but yep there is something off about his dailogue delivery. He does act well in some of the scenes though
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

He was pretty good in badtameez dil . I think he does better in lover boy kinda roles than a responsible bada beta . something is lagging. his expressions, dialogue delivery isnt upto the mark . Anita as vish is totally eating him up n so is surbhi . he only has one expression , that soft look that he gives to everyone , which is my fav by the way 😳

@bold tell me about it bruh , I used to drool over Abeer  his bad boy image was pretty amazing !
But yeah I do think that he is unable to play the " sweet responsible bada beta " thing. 
Though some of his scenes are really good ,actually his bad boy image somewhat comes back when he is with Vish so those scenes are pretty intense. 
Yesterday's scene when he saw Bela in the wedding attire & was in trans for few seconds , that scene was sweet .
But in most of the scenes he lacks that Bada Beta essence  , I really wish he improves .

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree,  the lad has a long way to go:) 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
PVP is a decent actor though has a long way to go but his character mahir is currently very boring to me...
seriously...as a ML..arjun...kv...kinshuk n now pvp..everyone did a amazing work but as a character i will only choose one man who makes me fall in love with him every step...his every charm...his wittiness...the character is none other than Ritik Singh Raheja...he is love❤️...he is an amazingly written character...one of the best👍🏼

if the next i want to choose is Rocky Nikanj...the shades in him though poorly written character...but thats kv's forte...

Mahir Sehgal will take time to grow on me...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago