Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

His haanji was too cute!

thats completely pearl...😳
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
karansurbhifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really want Mahir and Bella to be together. I am so tired of the opposite attracts thing.πŸ˜•. How many times have we seen it in indian soap drama, they always have to be different to attract. IPKKND, Isqhbaaz, Kumkum Bhagya, Yeh hai Mohabettain and etc.. So tired of it. 
For once can they not show something a bit more realistic, that good hearted people with good intentions will and can be together and attracted to each other? Of course we do not know fully how Bella is and if she is evil or not, but for now I just love how Mahir cares for Bella and he doesn't want his brother to hurt her.. They are two genuine people that deserves to be together. Mahir already loves Bella.. Time will only tell when he falls in love with her.. 

Definetely rooting for Mahir and Bella πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karansurbhifan

I really want Mahir and Bella to be together. I am so tired of the opposite attracts thing.πŸ˜•. How many times have we seen it in indian soap drama, they always have to be different to attract. IPKKND, Isqhbaaz, Kumkum Bhagya, Yeh hai Mohabettain and etc.. So tired of it. 

For once can they not show something a bit more realistic, that good hearted people with good intentions will and can be together and attracted to each other? Of course we do not know fully how Bella is and if she is evil or not, but for now I just love how Mahir cares for Bella and he doesn't want his brother to hurt her.. They are two genuine people that deserves to be together. Mahir already loves Bella.. Time will only tell when he falls in love with her.. 

I completely agree! Can't wait to see more of them!
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post.
I am totally loving MahBel. They have natural chemistry. We will definitely have many tashan waly scenes after their marriage. πŸ˜›
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mahir and Bela have good chemistry, I agree but I think their chemistry will be even better when the show settles down and we get more scenes between them . 
Although I agree with you on one point  - that I also like how natural their scenes compared to a typical ekta show couple . That is quite unique I must say. πŸ˜†
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

His haanji was too cute!

Oh god i too noticed that was so cute❀️
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karansurbhifan

Cant ask more..ap ne mere dil ki baa lkhdi..
Thr realistic natural chemistry is the reason why iam rooting fr them..thy don't have any typical clash falls eyelocks yet thy are attracting many of us..