Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks sutapa. CVS  taught few lessons to the 
drag masters of other serials.All questions direct  no dilly dallying  talking in  circles making no sense,Every body s expression was awesome.Overall,even an ugly incident was handled with utmost dignity.
the -recap was superb.
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your dedication for the updates everyday.  I hope soon Kabir realizes Ruks truth.  In the meantime we will have to suffer through this story line.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Although, I don't think Ruku will be completely exposed by the end of the week but at least, Kabir should realize that he didn't do anything and I hope he comes out if his guilt and helps Zara expose Ruku. 

What a shameless vamp ... What a weak Kabir .. I am not at all liking this track phow could he accept  drinks from Miraj during ramzaan ?? Or was this after They have not shown that ?? 
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

What a shameless vamp ... What a weak Kabir .. I am not at all liking this track phow could he accept  drinks from Miraj during ramzaan ?? Or was this after They have not shown that ?? 

What's wrong in accepting a soft drink from someone you consider a really good friend in Ramzaan?😕That too after iftari😕I dunno if it's wrong..just asking..

And why do you think Kabeer is being weak?He did his best today to defend himself and spoke only truth...He was drugged..he fell unconscious and didn't remember anything of what happened in that one hour so obviously he would be confused..on top of that everyone including his own ammi were looking at him with suspicious eyesThen those questions by Zeenat to which he had no answersIsn't it natural for him to feel extremely vulnerable & shattered in such a scenario😔given that he's a Maulvi and has been accused of such a henious crime🤢

The only person who had unwavering faith on him was his gem of a wife who even stopped him from giving any clarifications❤️How relieved was Kabeer at that moment😳

Thanks for the updates as always🤗
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Astrid-

What's wrong in accepting a soft drink from someone you consider a really good friend in Ramzaan?😕That too after iftari😕I dunno if it's wrong..just asking..

And why do you think Kabeer is being weak?He did his best today to defend himself and spoke only truth...He was drugged..he fell unconscious and didn't remember anything of what happened in that one hour so obviously he would be confused..on top of that everyone including his own ammi were looking at him with suspicious eyesThen those questions by Zeenat to which he had no answersIsn't it natural for him to feel extremely vulnerable & shattered in such a scenario😔given that he's a Maulvi and has been accused of such a henious crime🤢

The only person who had unwavering faith on him was his gem of a wife who even stopped him from giving any clarifications❤️How relieved was Kabeer at that moment😳

Thanks for the updates as always🤗

Did Kabir not meet Miraj during the day time ?? was it after iftari ?? I missed that .😕

but I am happy my comment made you post your views 
normally all read  and go away without commenting 😆

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Haha Sutapa(Is that your name?If yes,are you a Bengali?😃)
I'm not able to follow your live updates since some time😭...but I do hit like whenever I read them😃Baki toh I'm born lazy😆

Kabeer met Miraj after Ruks' Haldi which happened after iftari...It's the same day...Perhaps the longest day ever 🤣
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Astrid-

^Haha Sutapa(Is that your name?If yes,are you a Bengali?😃)

I'm not able to follow your live updates since some time😭...but I do hit like whenever I read them😃Baki toh I'm born lazy😆

Kabeer met Miraj after Ruks' Haldi which happened after iftari...It's the same day...Perhaps the longest day ever 🤣

Sutapa is my name and this word can only be in Bengali and Sanskrit , you are right 😃
Sima is my mom's name in my ID 

thanks for clarifying 
I was wondering how kabir was drinking juices n water during the day time fasting .
sense of date and time lost in the serials .