Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

they even used to change the size of the snakes?🥱..man I can never expect any sensibility in ekta's shows ðŸ˜†

Oh yeah, the snakes used to change size, become bracelets around their husband's hand(which was cute BTW), used to change colours and even used to fly. Actually the first season was still OK but the madness they showed in 2nd season was just ridiculous. If it was not for Rocky and Shivangi, I would have stopped watching it a long time ago.
The basic thing is, when it comes to Ekta's show, we should expect anything. ðŸ˜†
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone please make a GIF of these anaconda snakes??
Pretty Please???
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

they even used to change the size of the snakes?🥱..man I can never expect any sensibility in ekta's shows ðŸ˜†

Otherwise how can they crawl through the windows and turn into humans😆
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Oh yeah, the snakes used to change size, become bracelets around their husband's hand(which was cute BTW), used to change colours and even used to fly. Actually the first season was still OK but the madness they showed in 2nd season was just ridiculous. If it was not for Rocky and Shivangi, I would have stopped watching it a long time ago.
The basic thing is, when it comes to Ekta's show, we should expect anything. ðŸ˜†

I didn't know.Bracelets😲.W*F!😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I think bracelets were there in S1 n S2...shivanya/shivangi becomes bracelets in naagin form to protect their husbands ritik-rocky respectively at the same its disguise to fool yamini-sesha

flying snakes solely belongs to S2...thakshak clan snakes can fly...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

I didn't know.Bracelets😲.W*F!😆

Yep. In season 1, Shivanya turned into a snake bracelet in Ritik's hand so that she can stay with him and at the same hide the fact that she's alive from Yamini.
In season 2, Shivangi turned into a snake bracelet because Shesha walked into her and Rocky's romance while they were supposed to be fighting. But the bracelet thing was actually cute and funny.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree it looks more like anaconda than Nagin ðŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think the snakes can take any size they want. I remember Shesha and Shivanya become tiny snakes as well as large snakes. But I agree, this anaconda sized snakes are ridiculous and hilarious. 😆Theyshould really reduce the size of the snakes at least in some occasions.

yes true 😆 Shiv Sha n Rudra taken different sizes as per their wish to turn 😳 mini to large n colours 😳 Black Gold Blue 😃 ..here anacondas appearance every time 🤣 hilarious more .. 😆 may be New Team Trying to Feed improved VFx for season   ðŸ˜† ...wish the size option possible in upcoming epis. 🤪 ...
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

snakes becoming bracelets,changing colors and flying snakes?🤣..I think the writers went a little too far with their imaginations ðŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

snakes becoming bracelets,changing colors and flying snakes?🤣..I think the writers went a little too far with their imaginations😆

yes alot of hilarious steps taken in EK Naagin series 🤣 .they used to fight other ichhadari animals too 😉 Vfx of them even more hilarious 🤣 mongoose, peacock, buffalo man ,owl,honeybee list goes on 🤣 ..Wings n nag dynasty of seshnag, takshak 🤣 Wat not 😉
n after watching this giant anacondas 🤣 Wat they show if another Animal take place in show 🤣 ...vfx n writing 🤪 ..