Very interesting show my take.......

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the first time I am introduced to the Naagin franchise but since I like surbhi jyoti I thought I could check it out and was impressed. I love all 3 female leads and enjoy how many complex gray character there is. 
First episode: I give it a 8/10. 
Pros: i thought the introduction where they closed out the last story and introduced the other was decent. Yuvi and his gang are interesting to watch.. Its the bad boys that make the show more interesting and lively.Karishma is great as the Naagin. She played her part convincingly. Rajat was good to but there were some parts where I felt he was overacting a bit. The visual effects look ok/good. 
Cons: I thought Kareena kapoor promoting her movie really took away from the episode. I didn't enjoy that part at all. The father Andy I thought he was an interesting character but the writers need to give him more better dialogue and the actor needs to tone it down a bit and act natural. 

Second episode: I give it a 9/10
Pros:I really enjoyed seeing Surbhi and Anita entries. They both looked gorgeous. Surbhi as the innocent and sweet Bela and Anita as the bold, strong Vish. During the last bit when Vish turned into the snake was great. I enjoyed Sumitra and very interested to see where her story is headed, Mahir introduction was great as well. I thought Bela and Mahir dance sequence was sweet. Again I enjoyed seeing Yuvi and his gang. 
Cons: The only con I had this episode was Andy second wife I didn't enjoy her entry or acting

Very interested to see where the story goes. Even though it mostly seems Vish is Ruhi I'm waiting for the confirmation. However I think we got the confirmation at the end of the second episode. I'm waiting to see Bela story arc play out. I have so many questions concerning her story arc. How did Andy know about Bela and her father? Was a scheme involved to get Bela to marry Yuvi? Did Yuvi happen to see Bela and ask his father to come up with something to make Bela marry him? We all know him as the playboy as he is. It seems she caught his eye and maybe rejected him. Somewhere down the line I know we will see Bela transition into a naagin. I can't wait to see a stronger, braver different Bela. 
Even though it is said Vish is the antagonist there are more complex layers to her character. You can't blame her for wanting revenge on the guys who killed her lover. But I have a feeling we will see Vish not being all that revengingful. As mentioned before there are many complex layers to her character. I hope they don't show her killing one guy every episode and just being revengeful. Very excited to see more Vish and to see Bela and Vish interactions. 
Yuvi: I really enjoy seeing Yuvi. I think I read in another post he was hesitating to kill Vikrant so his character has some complex layers to it seem. But what he did was not good either. I hope he is not killed in the coming episodes because it would really suck. I thought he was also a lead along with the guy playing Mahir. So crossing my fingers, 
Mahir: Really interested in this character. He shares great chemistry with both Vish and Bela. I think it was mentioned he won't marry and seems like the protector of the family. He seems to care for his brother and is protecting him so Yuvi won't die out fast. Excited to see more of this character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great analysis. I loved Mahir's chemistry more with Vish.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

Great analysis. I loved Mahir's chemistry more with Vish.

they are sexy hot together   ☺️
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post 👍🏼
Story is interesting.. I am waiting for weekend.
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb analysis and mahir-Vish scenes were interesting😃
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
a very good post..but I think I really enjoyed paulomi's entry and her scenes..she has a comic role and gave some light hearted moments 😆