Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --geny--

She will...on this eid might be ..let's see!

Just hope Shahbaz or Zeenat not gonna save her this time..and wishing Miraj will visit jail too!

Miraj is originally  terrorist like SHiraj am sure he deserves to be behind the bars first .😡
amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this type of episode is what killed qubool hai, hope the writers are not going to prolong this!! cos i really loved this story

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: amberyall

this type of episode is what killed qubool hai, hope the writers are not going to prolong this!! cos i really loved this story

Actually as long as the leads are together ..I am happy ...
I hope the creative team here is  not inspired by QH ðŸ˜²
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't have guts to see the episode and make life more stressful. You are a savior suta thanks a lot. What they are upto? Unnecessary molestation do we needed that for a beautiful story. With out this disgusting act they can't expose Ruksar?. She already committed enough crimes. If this track to show bond between leads I am sorry I am not convinced.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Don't have guts to see the episode and make life more stressful. You are a savior suta thanks a lot. What they are upto? Unnecessary molestation do we needed that for a beautiful story. With out this disgusting act they can't expose Ruksar?. She already committed enough crimes. If this track to show bond between leads I am sorry I am not convinced.

the name should  be changed from Ishq subhaa allah ðŸ˜”

into... Ruku ka ishq Tauba Tauba ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

calm down girls, who will wash dirty linen in public?The situation was depicted in  the most logical but disturbing manner,that is the USP of ISA.

Sutapa,actually your update makes it easier for my frayed nerves.😃

Glad to know my uodate is helping you deal with this horribke track