Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 007ari

visssh rocked today. and it ssseems that there would not be any romancesss bitween a naagin and a human in thisss ssseassson.

I think there would be between bela and maahir and bela is definitely a naagin.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

Its revenge story of ruhi so it makes sense if bela is ruhi. As per her having a lover, her naag is already dead so that shouldn't be an issue. But if bela is not ruhi it will be interesting to watch how she fits into the whole revenge saga.

her lover is dead I agree but if bela is ruhi then it would be odd if she suddenly falls for a human being after being in love with a naag for 100 years.
infinity101 thumbnail

I also want Vish to be Ruhi as her focus will only be on taking revenge. Vish is KILLER. But if She is ruhi don't know who bela fits into this.

m sure they would give bela a proper and meaty back story..these serials tend to be dynamic and the writers mould the story according to convenience,whether that story makes sense or not is a whole different thing ðŸ˜†
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhi was also the protector of the temple so if Vish is ruhi then why bela will try to expose Ruhi as her secret won't be hidden for too long in that case.  Because once people start digging it will lead to bela eventually. I think they both are already together in this and maybe they are just trying to portray animosity to confuse sehgal family and maybe viewers as well.

That's a valid point. I really give up this guessing game. Because whatever idea I come up with, there's some loophole in it. ðŸ˜†
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If it's only about Ruhi's revenge, then the story become boring. In the first season, there was one unknown killer and that person's identity search kept the story interesting. Even in the 2nd season, one killer's identity was unknown. But here Ruhi and the audience know all the culprits. So there's no enough spice in it. So I am sure there must be some other mystery too to keep the audience interested. Maybe that part of the story revolves around Bela and Mahir and might be the main part of the story.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

I think there would be between bela and maahir and bela is definitely a naagin.

Yes bela and mahir are main leads so they will be romancing each other.
Ianoconic thumbnail

her lover is dead I agree but if bela is ruhi then it would be odd if she suddenly falls for a human being after being in love with a naag for 100 years.

I think that will be the thing that can add a unique touch to it as Bela will resist her feelings but even after everything else in a place she will move on that's what Vikram wanted for her to live and move on.
Ianoconic thumbnail

m sure they would give bela a proper and meaty back story..these serials tend to be dynamic and the writers mould the story according to convenience,whether that story makes sense or not is a whole different thing ðŸ˜†

Till now the theme of N3 is ruhi's revenge so if thats what N3 is about it only makes sense if either Bela is ruhi or bela is related to Ruhi or Naag.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

That's a valid point. I really give up this guessing game. Because whatever idea I come up with, there's some loophole in it. ðŸ˜†

That's the trick by makers. They create situations so that viewers just keep guessing and their interest in the show will not waver. 
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

If it's only about Ruhi's revenge, then the story become boring. In the first season, there was one unknown killer and that person's identity search kept the story interesting. Even in the 2nd season, one killer's identity was unknown. But here Ruhi and the audience know all the culprits. So there's no enough spice in it. So I am sure there must be some other mystery too to keep the audience interested. Maybe that part of the story revolves around Bela and Mahir and might be the main part of the story.

Agree with you its simply can't or let's say shouldn't be the story of Ruhi's revenge. It's also related to the temple. So let's see how makers connect the dots.