Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 723
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 9 o clock in the morning were Devarsh and Krisha were travelling in a Taxi were the taxi driver was driving the car towards Shikhar's house.Devarsh and Krisha were sitting in the back seat of the taxi. 
Devarsh(seeing Krisha):krisha you itself go inside your house and take your things and come. Let me wait in the taxi itself. 
Krisha(seeing Devarsh and with a smile):Why like that?
Devarsh:(with a calm face):If Shikhar see me means he will get tensed. Why to make him tensed in the morning itself. As you said you wanted to take your things from your home only I got ready in the morning and I am coming with you. 
Krisha(seeing him):Haan in the tension happened yesterday evening I came as it is with you so I didn't take any of my things. So only I called you in the morning to come with me to take my things from my house. (thinking for a while):haan If you come surely Bhaiya will get tensed and we don't want to make him tensed in the morning itself. Tk you wait in the taxi itself let me go inside the house and take my things and come. 
Devarsh:hmm okay..(he smiled to her)
Krisha too smiled back to him and both were travelling in the taxi towards Shikhar's house. It was exactly 9.45 when they reached Shikhar's house were the taxi driver parked the car in front of Shikhar's house gate as per Krisha's words. Krisha opened the taxi door and she got down from the taxi and closed the door and saw Devarsh and signed she is going in were Devarsh too smiled to her and shook his head as okay to her. krisha then started to walk and she came to the gate were the security seeing her and giving a salute to her and he opened the gate to her were Krisha entered the house as soon as the security opened the gate to her and she started to walk towards the house and she walked in the pathway of the house and came to the outer corridor and she walked in the outer corridor of the house and she came to the hall were she stood in the entrance of the hall and saw the whole hall were she was able to see Shikhar, Shivanya, Raj Narayan and Kanchan seeing each other face and were having a bit sad face. 
Krisha(Seeing their faces and not understanding what has happened to them):Maa
Kanchan hearing it saw the entrance of the house and seeing krisha had a light smile in her face were Krisha entered the house and she came and stood near them. 
Krisha(seeing Kanchan):maa what happened? why all of you are tensed?
Shikhar(Before Kanchan could answer):krisha in the morning itself Vishwa came here.
Krisha(with a not understanding face):Vishwa?
Shikhar(showing the ring in his hand to Krisha):Vishwa gave the ring that you made him to wear yesterday. He said he forgot to give the ring to you while he was leaving the house yesterday. As Vishwa came in the morning we were not able to face him at all so only we all were seeing each other with a bit tensed face. 
Krisha(hearing it with a sad face):I know I am only responsible for what all happened yesterday. Let me see Vishwa and talk to him..
Shikhar(coming to her and seeing her):Don't want that and all. Vishwa practically moved from you as soon as he got to know that you are loving Devarsh. (took her right hand and kept the ring in her hand and seeing her):you forget what all happened yesterday and start a new life. 
Krisha(having the ring in her hand and seeing Shikhar):hmm okay Bhaiya by the by your anger has gone know?
Shikhar(seeing Krisha with a okay face):When Ishani compromised me too I was angry only but after coming home I was thinking well yesterday night. (with a light smile):When you are happy being with Devarsh there is no use in me making you live with Vishwa. I don't want you to live a unhappy life Krisha. 
Krisha(with a smile):Thank you Bhaiya. 
Shikhar:hmm
Raj Narayan:By the by why are you here by this time krisha?
Krisha(seeing Raj Narayan):I came to take my things Papa..
Raj Narayan:Oh okay okay..
Krisha smiling to everyone started to walk towards the stairs were she got in the stairs and came to the corridor and she walked in  the corridor and she entered her room. Shikhar,Raj Narayan, Kanchan and Shivanya sat in the sofa of the hall and waited for Krisha to come back. The time was exactly 10.30 when Krisha came out of her room having the trolley bag in her hand were she rolled the trolley bag and she came in the corridor and took the bag in her hands and she started to get down in the stairs and she came down to the hall and she started to roll the trolley and she came back to her family members.
Krisha(seeing everyone):let me leave ..
Kanchan(getting up from the sofa and seeing her):how you came here Krisha?
krisha:By taxi..
Kanchan:In taxi. Why you need to go back in taxi? take our car and go to home. 
Krisha:Nahi Maa Devarsh is waiting in the taxi let me go with him itself. 
Shivanya(with a smile getting up from the sofa and seeing her):haan Krisha go with Devarsh itself. These small things will only strong your both relationship. 
Krisha(with a smile):hmm okay Bhabhi..(telling it she saw everyone and smiled to them and she started to walk towards the hall moving her trolley bag).
Krisha came out of the home and she walked and came to the gate of the house were the security opened the gate for her were she came out of the house and she came to the taxi and opened the back door of the taxi and she got in the taxi and kept the bag in the seat between her and Devarsh and closed the door. 
Devarsh(seeing Krisha and giving a smile to her and seeing the taxi driver):Go back to RV mansion Bhaiya..
Driver:Tk sir..(telling it he started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion).
Krisha as soon as the car started to move opened the front zip of the trolley bag and she took the ring in her hand and then she saw Devarsh were Devarsh was seeing out of the window were she held Devarsh's hand in her hand were this made Devarsh to turn and see her were when he saw her by that time krisha made him to wear the ring in his finger in his right hand. 
Devarsh(Seeing the ring in his hand and seeing krisha):krisha aye ring?
Krisha(seeing him):When I went inside the house today everyone were having a bit tensed face and when I asked the reason they said Vishwa came and gave the ring I made him to wear. (seeing Devarsh):Now I made my husband to wear the ring. 
Devarsh(with a smile):Thank you but I am feeling sorry for Vishwa..
Krisha:haan even me too he is really hurt only because of me. Anyways but If I marry him none of us can be happy. As days go surely Vishwa will forget everything because he is a practical Man. 
Devarsh:hmm wish he forgets everything and move on..
Krisha:hmm he will surely move on..
Devarsh smiled and shook his head as yes to Krisha. They reached back to RV mansion and paid the taxi driver and Devarsh took Krisha's bag and he got down from the taxi and started to walk towards RV mansion gate were Krisha too got down from the taxi and she too started to walk behind Devarsh. Devarsh and Krisha entered RV mansion when the security opened the gate for them were both of them with a happy smiled started to walk in the pathway of the house to go to the house. They were walking and were keeping their steps in a happy life. 
The day was moving and finally came to its evening were it was exactly 5 o clock in the evening were Devarsh sitting in the sofa and saw krisha who was sitting in the bed and was reading a novel. 
Devarsh:Krisha let me go and see Amba Kaki and come. 
Krisha(hearing it and taking her eyes from the novel and seeing Devarsh):Going to see Amba Kaki? But for what?
Devarsh:Drinking well one day I slapped her without to my conciousness because of that only Ishani sent me out of the house and asked me to stay in servant quarters and in that anger only I went to the level of hurting Ishani a lot. Let me go and see Amba Kaki and ask sorry to her and even let me ask sorry to Kailash Kaka for often calling their family as servants. Then let me go and see Ishani and ask sorry to her. I want Ishani to forgive me for sure. I will somehow will win back her trust on me. 
Krisha(folding the novel and keeping the novel in the bed and seeing him well):Did you see when your heart is full of revenge and vengence you will only behave bad to everyone.Please go and ask sorry to everyone you feel that you need to ask sorry. 
Devarsh(getting up from the sofa):haan let me ..(telling it he started to walk from there and he went out of the room).
As soon as Devarsh went out of the room Krisha took the novel in her hands and started to read it. 
Amba was folding the clothes that were laying in the bed and was keeping the folded clothes on one side in the bed. Kailash was watching TV sitting in the sofa of their room. Devarsh walking in the corridor and finally came to Amba and Kailash's room and stood in front of their room. The room door was already open were he sightly peeped his head inside and saw Amba sitting in the bed and folding clothes. With a calm face he entered the room and he came inside the room. Kailash was the one who saw Devarsh first were seeing Devarsh he slowly got up from the sofa and stood with a not understanding face of why Devarsh is in their room. Amba too folding the clothes and casually turned her head were when she turned her head she saw Devarsh inside their room. She too got a silent and thinking face of why Devarsh is there in their room. 
Devarsh(walked and came to the bed and standing near the bed and seeing Amba):kaki..
Amba(hearing it without seeing him):hmm
Devarsh(with a worried face kneel down in the floor and he held Amba's knees with his both the hands as she was sitting in the bed):I am sorry Kaki I should have not behaved so badly to you. Often calling you as servant I have hurt you so much. Finally drinking well and I slapped you too. I am sorry kaki here after I will never ever try to bad mouth you. (telling it he bowed his head and hit his forehead in Amba's knees):Sorry Kaki..
Amba seeing the way Devarsh is behaving to her and saw Kailash were Kailash too saw her with a calm face. Amba seeing the way Devarsh is hitting his forehead in her knees and with a thinking face and taking a deep breath. 
Amba(in a calm tone):Devarsh..
Devarsh(hearing his name took his head from Amba's knees and seeing her):kaki..
Amba:See the way you behaved to me was hurting me only. Not only me it hurted all of us. See live as a good person that is the real happiness you could give to all of us. Keep Krisha happy with you. That is itself more than enough to me. 
Devarsh(with a smile):I will surely be a good person here after and I will keep Krisha too happy kaki..(telling it with a emotional smile he got up from the floor and he walked and went and stood in front of kailash and joined his hands to Kailash):Sorry Kaka even I have bad mouthed you and called you as servant. I am really really sorry. 
Kailash(with a calm face):Its okay beta here after you be good that is more than enough to us. 
Devarsh(hearing it from Kailash with a happy smile):Okay Kaka(telling it he turned and was about to walk were before he could walk).
Ranveer having Raagini in his hands entered Amba's room were as he entered casually and was about to see for Amba were before seeing Amba his eyes fell on Devarsh who was about to walk towards the entrance. This made Ranveer to stand were Devarsh who was about to walk seeing Ranveer stood back. 
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh and with anger face):What are you doing in my parents room?
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer):Wo m...mein I came to ask sorry to Kaki and Kaka 
Ranveer(with anger):Sorry...you came to ask sorry...(holding Raagini in his one hand and was about to move to Devarsh to hold his shirt with his left hand).
Amba(before Ranveer could hold Devarsh's shirt):Ranveer stop..
Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice and stopping and seeing her):Maa here after don't allow him inside the room. 
Amba(seeing him and in a normal tone):Ranveer he is asking sorry for what all he did. Being elders its our duty to forgive him and guide him in the right path. 
Ranveer(immediately):What ever I don't like that is it. 
Amba(Seeing Ranveer's anger face):Tk you don't like means leave it (seeing Devarsh):Devarsh you can do..
Devarsh(seeing Amba shook his head as yes):Okay Kaki..(telling it he started to walk from there and he went out of the room).
Ranveer(as soon as Devarsh went from there seeing Amba):Maa Ishani is taking rest. Raagini was playing with Ishani till now and now Raagini got your thoughts so only I brought her to you. 
Amba(with a smile seeing Raagini and coming near Ranveer and getting Raagini from Ranveer and having Raagini in her hands and seeing Raagini):Got Dadi's thoughts?
Raagini(seeing Amba's face and smiling well):hmmm..
Amba loving kissed Raagini's forehead were Raagini too smiling to Amba and held Amba's cheeks with her hands. Ranveer and Kailash were smiling seeing both Amba and Raagini. 
Devarsh (coming out of Amba's room and started to walk towards Ishani's room and telling to himself):Before Ranveer comes let me go and talk to Ishani and ask sorry to her. 
Telling it to himself Devarsh walked fast and came to Ishani's room and stood in front of Ishani's room were he peeped his head inside Ishani's room were he saw Isahni resting her head in the bed rest and was reading some book that was in her left hand. Devarsh entered the room and walked and came near the bed and saw Ishani were Ishani too feeling someone near her moved her eyes and saw Devarsh. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh tum?
Devarsh(seeing Ishani and joining his hands to Ishani):Sorry Ishani please talk to me well. Its really hurting to see you not minding me or not treating me as brother. I know I have hurt you a lot. But I never know how I changed this much cruel in my life. I swear Ishani here after I will never hurt you. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh):you were cruel to me Devarsh. I am not able to forget the way you held me to Nirbhay's mother for her to stab me. (she said it with a worried face were then again taking a deep breath):As you don't have any job only your mind is telling you to do all the cheap things. Can you join any company and work?
Devarsh(hearing it and immediately shook his head as yes):haan here after I will work hard Ishani I will take care of Krisha well and I will do all the possible things to stay as a good human being. 
Ishani(hearing it):hmm
When Ishani was telling it Ranveer entered the room were as he entered again seeing Devarsh in their room entered the room with anger face. 
Ranveer(coming and standing near Devarsh):you came here too...
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer wo mein..
Ranveer:How dare you come to see Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer calm down..he came to ask sorry to me. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):If he ask sorry means everything will get back well? He was in Maa and Baba's room to ask sorry now he has come to ask sorry to you.He has hurt you to this extreme then...(before he could complete).
Ishani:Ranveer there is no use in always speaking the past. Haan I had anger on him so much and I was ready to tell that he is not my brother too. But now he is asking sorry to all of us. Again and again shouting at him and beating him and we will again grow him as a bad man only. He is telling know that he will be responsible man here after. Let us give him a chance too. He wants to work Ranveer. Can you arrange for a job to him?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and hearing what she said and seeing Devarsh a up and down look):Wait for one or two months let me arrange for a job. 
Devarsh(hearing it with a smile):Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):I am doing it for Ishani and not for you. 
Devarsh(with a smile):haan I know If Ishani tells a word you will do anything for her. (seeing Ishani):Thanks Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Devarsh):hmm okay..
Devarsh seeing Ranveer giving a light smile started to move from there and he went out of the room were as soon as Devarsh went out of the room Ranveer had a anger face and he saw Ishani with a anger face. Ishani seeing Ranveer's anger face and keeping the book in the bed and seeing Ranveer and showing her left hand. 
Ishani:Come to me Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and holding her left hand with is both the hands and he sat in the bed facing her):I know Ishani you will somehow forgive Devarsh for sure. 
Ishani smiled seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with the same cute anger face. 
Devarsh walked and came to their room were he entered their room were by that time Krisha was watching TV.
Devarsh(coming and sitting in the bed next to Krisha):Krisha I am so happy now. I went and asked sorry to Kaki and Kaka and even Ishani. Ishani has said Ranveer to arrange for a job for me and Ranveer too said me to wait for another one or two months and he will arrange for a job to me. 
Krisha(with a happy smile):Really?
Devarsh shook his head as yes were Krisha with a happy smile hugged him so well were Devarsh too hugged her well. they were in the hug for almost 10 minutes were Krisha slowly came out of the hug and saw Devarsh were Devarsh too holding her close to him and seeing her gave a romantic look were Krisha with a romantic smile took her lips near Devarsh's lips were Devarsh getting that Krisha is coming to kiss him..
Devarsh:Krisha ek minute..
Krisha(with a bit disturbed face):Kya hua?
Devarsh(seeing her):krisha everyone still have a bad image about me in their heart. Let me go and join a job and then let me change myself responsible and then let us start our life. After that let us have all the things that husband and wife have. 
krisha(seeing the responsibility of Devarsh for the first time and took her hands from Devarsh and seeing him with a light smile):I am sure you have changed. first time I have seen you keeping your happiness aside for achieving in your life. (shaking her head as yes):hmm okay let us think about this husband and wife bedroom life later..(telling it with a happy smile hugged him well)
Devarsh too hugged her with a happy smile. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was smiling at him with a cute anger face):you are smiling at me?
Ishani:haan smile is only coming for me while seeing you like this. come on Ranveer less your anger on Devarsh. please you forget about what Devarsh did to me. If Devarsh didn't do this much big accident to me means I would have not got the chance to be with my Ranveer for so many hours.. More of everything you are spending time with Raagini so well now. 
Ranveer(with a calming down face):For me to spend time with you why you need to pay so much physical pain as the cost for that?
Ishani:Ranveer what ever happened is happened only. We cannot change what has happened. So please forget everything and see to that you are happy with me and I am happy with you and we keep cherishing our marriage life. 
Ranveer(hearing it and then bringing a smile):hmm tk If that gives happiness to you then I am too okay with that. 
As Ranveer said this that was the moment there was knock in their room door were Ranveer taking his hands from Ishani's hand and saw the entrance of the room were as he saw Nitin was standing there with a smile.He was having a bowl in his hands. 
Ranveer(with a smile got up from the bed and seeing Nitin):Uncle come in..
Nitin(with a smile came inside the room and came near the bed and saw Ishani with a smile):Ishani..
Ishani(with a happy smile):Papa..
Nitin(sat in the bed facing Ishani and showed the bowl to her):See I have made gulab jamun for you. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a happy smille):I love Gulab Jamun so much Papa and when its made from your hands I am loving Gulab Jamun with extra love. 
Nitin(with a happy smile):hmm okay keep loving the Jamuns I am going to give you and eat it.
Ishani:hmm
Nitin with a happy smile took the spoon that was in the bowl and took a piece of Gulab Jamun in the spoon from the sweet Jeera and he showed the spoon to Ishani's mouth were Ishani got the Gulab Jamun from the spoon from Nitin were Ranveer seeing both Ishani and Nitin being happy with each other had a happy smile in his face and he walked and went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and he started to admire both father and daughter affection. 
Ishani(eating the Gulab Jamun and seeing Nitin):Papa yesterday Devarsh came and stopped Krisha's engagement..
Nitin(hearing it and seeing Ishani):What? yesterday Kailash asked whether I am coming for Krisha's engagement as I had work in the office I said I cannot come. 
Ishani:haan Papa that is why I am telling this to you. Krisha too stopped her engagement with Vishwa and she came back to Devarsh. Both Devarsh and Krisha accepted they both love each other. Shikhar was anger to the extreme and as I and Ranveer were watching the engagement in the video call I said Shikhar to bring everyone here and once they all came I finally decided to make Devarsh and Krisha to stay in our house itself Papa. 
Nitin(hearing what Ishani said and he feeding another Gulab Jamun to Ishani and seeing her and with a calm face):Do you feel that your decision will be right?
Ishani:Devarsh is telling that he changed good and for Krisha's sake only I accepted them being in our house. I don't know whether my decision will be right or wrong but my heart feels Devarsh is somewhat turning good. 
Nitin:If your heart is feeling that its okay with the decision what you have taken. But also you always stay careful with Devarsh. 
Ishani(hearing it):hmm okay papa..
Nitin(feeding the last Gulab Jamun to Ishani and smiling to her):Okay let me leave now..
Ishani(seeing Nitin and swallowing the Gulab Jamun and seeing Nitin):Jamuns were tasty Papa you have done it so well. 
Nitin:hmm okay..take rest..
Ishani:hmm okay Papa..
Nitin(Seeing Ranveer):Bye Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with a smile shook his head as yes):hmm
Nitin with a smile started to move from there and he went out of the room. Ishani saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him were Ranveer too smiled back to her. 
The time started to move were the evening finally came to its night and it was exactly 10 o clock in the night were Ranveer walking in their room having Raagini in his hands and making Raagini lay in his shoulder and walking right and left and was making Raagini sleep. Raagini was closing her eyes and was sleeping in Ranveer's shoulders. Ishani too after having the dinner Ranveer fed her and having the tablets Ranveer gave her had a sleeping face. Ranveer seeing Raagini has slept brought her to the bed and he laid Raagini in the bed near Ishani and he took a pillow and kept that pillow next to Raagini on other side and he touched the bed sheet in the bed and when he was about to take the bed sheet. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:I am too feeling sleepy..
Ranveer:Hmm wait let me spread the bed sheet in the floor and then come and make you lay in the bed. 
Ishani(cutely):You don't want to lay in the floor today. (like a child):Make me also sleep in your embrace like you made Raagini sleep.
Ranveer seeing the cute child face of Ishani and with a smile took his hands from the bed sheet and he walked and came to the other side and he sat in the bed next to Ishani and carefully put his hand over her back and held her close to him were his hands were so gentle in handling her. Ishani moved close to Ranveer so well and cuddled to him and she too held his stomach with her left hand so well and Ranveer too cuddled her with him were Ishani rested her head in Ranveer's chest. 
Ishani(cuddling so well to Ranveer and in a low tone):I cannot imagine a life without you Ranveer. I am falling in love with you so much now a days..
Ranveer(hearing it and with a light smile kissing her hair and in a cute tone):hmm even me Ishani each and every day I am falling in love on you madly. 
Ishani(cuddling to him even more close):Let us keep loving for our whole life. 
Ranveer:hmm sure..
Ishani hearing it and smiling and she closed her eyes for sleep were Ranveer making Ishani sleep in his embrace and he too closed his eyes and resting his head in the bed rest and holding Ishani in his embrace he too started to sleep. 
ONE MONTH LATER..
To be continued😉😉😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems Didu is very busy...but glad to c the update & loved it a lot...can't wait to c what hpns after 1 nonth...be safe n sound didu
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update 👏Eagerly waiting for the next part 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely episode.
Update soon.
PrachiBansal thumbnail
❤️

Originally posted by: minahilnabeel

Hi Sakshi Ji your ff's are awesome I am living on your ff's they are the best I just love them

Edited by PrachiBansal - 5 years ago
PrachiBansal thumbnail
Just Living on ur ff😭Edited by PrachiBansal - 5 years ago
PrachiBansal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Minahilnabeel
thanks for the comment
glad you liked my ff and welcome to my thread 
happy that you are living on my ff 
keep reading 😉

I am also living my life on your ff😭 u r just Awesome i can imagine my Shadhika like this
PrachiBansal thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahilnabeel

Hi Sakshi Ji your ff's are awesome I am living on your ff's they are the best I just love them

Hi minahil😉
PrachiBansal thumbnail
Hi priyanka🥱
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey 
Amazing update. I wonder what will happen a month later.
Update asap. Can't wait.👏👏