Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: typhoon

hi vinnas πŸ˜³ remember me πŸ˜†

I think for sure Surabhi will be. a nagin later. Ekta playing suspense gameπŸ˜†. 

I think it will be a new story. old wine in new bottle.   shivanya daughter. will defend naan mani.  her friend Anita. character  will become  jaani dushman once she comes to know Surabhi is. a nagin

I really wish. they don't show both nagging running for same man πŸ˜‘

to create suspense they will reveal. why rocky kill Shivangi in Bahubali style ?  rivanya will be shown 
in past sequences. because. with new season without mouni they initially need her πŸ˜³

did shivangi give birth to a daughter before dying?
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

did shivangi give birth to a daughter before dying?

Nope, she did not. In fact she was not even pregnant. But this is Ekta's show and anything is possible in EK's show. So maybe in future they will show that Surbhi's character is Shivangi's daughter.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Nope, she did not. In fact she was not even pregnant. But this is Ekta's show and anything is possible in EK's show. So maybe in future they will show that Surbhi's character is Shivangi's daughter.

I agree it's an ekta kapoor show so I don't expect much sense anyway πŸ˜†..but then again how can surbhi's character possibly be shivangi's daughter when she wasn't shown to be pregnant and giving birth for that matterπŸ˜•
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lornab

But while dying Shivangi said na ki she will come back to know why her father and her husband killed her thats why I thought. I saw that Naagin movie where Reena Roy was naagin and Ekta father Jeetu ji was there, Naagin herself was villain there and Ekta told in many interviews she will take some ideas from her dad's movie. Pata nhi kya hoga, I want ki Surbhi ki char Shivangi ki hi reincarnation ho atleast ek connection rahega na.

I'm 80-90% sure bela is shivangi 's reincarnation. ..that's a major cliffhanger ..they won't leave it open...

There maybe some connection of pearl 's character with rocky/ritik...?

P. S anyone have any guess to the mystery? It still boggles me why ritik would want to kill his only daughter who's a mirror image of the shivanya he loved the most!!??
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

I'm 80-90% sure bela is shivangi 's reincarnation. ..that's a major cliffhanger ..they won't leave it open...

There maybe some connection of pearl 's character with rocky/ritik...?

P. S anyone have any guess to the mystery? It still boggles me why ritik would want to kill his only daughter who's a mirror image of the shivanya he loved the most!!??

Even I am confused as to why Ritik wanted Rocky to kill his daughter. And how the heck did Ritik came back after dying? The only thing I can think about is that, somebody is impersonating Ritik. The show was filled with icchadari naags and naagins. One of them might have taken Ritik's form and misguided Rocky by giving some reason.
Otherwise it will be some Bahubali type reason, where Ritik and Rocky were forced to kill Shivangi because of some promise or some prophecy. God knows what khichdi is cooking in Ekta's mind. She might come with another season with Mouni and give some bizarre explaination for Ritik and Rocky's behaviour.
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think they'll go with some bahubali type reason only...impersonation is too predictable ..and all this suspense will feel meh. .but I don't trust kekta to give a good reason either..(I hope she does though. .)
They'll have to show the reason in this season itself. .people will totally sue them otherwise. Lol!