Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for commenting so lately didu...I was very busy & Ramadan is going on so had a bit busy day...coming to the update it's as always fantastic...loved that family scenes...hoping to c IshVeer moments...  Be safe n stay healthy Didu
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How Are you??
Hafsa Here
Interacting with u After A very Long Time
Actually There Is a problem with My Both Accounts
But I Regularly Read Your Story
It was Amazing As Always
The Track Was Bit senty But Going Good
Devarsh Is Such A good Character In Earlier In the show But Cvs Ruined It ans Never turns him good
But Now you have done It
Wanna Wait For Ishveer Kiss

😳
Wait For next
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good going Sakshi. Keep your good work up. You have managed to keep sweet memories of RV ishani alive through your stories till date.
Shakti is again coming on colors at 10 pm from 4 june onwards πŸ˜Š
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
I miss your story a lot. When will you update it? If I don't read your story, my day is spoilt.😭😭😭
Please update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Sorry for commenting so lately didu...I was very busy & Ramadan is going on so had a bit busy day...coming to the update it's as always fantastic...loved that family scenes...hoping to c IshVeer moments...  Be safe n stay healthy Didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry 
haan finally ramadan has started and okay no problem keep concentrating 
on the festival of ramadan my brother
glad you liked the update and family scenes 
ya ishveer moments are on the way 
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi Sakshi
How Are you??
Hafsa Here
Interacting with u After A very Long Time
Actually There Is a problem with My Both Accounts
But I Regularly Read Your Story
It was Amazing As Always
The Track Was Bit senty But Going Good
Devarsh Is Such A good Character In Earlier In the show But Cvs Ruined It ans Never turns him good
But Now you have done It
Wanna Wait For Ishveer Kiss

😳
Wait For next

Hi Hafsa
happy that you are back 
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good 
I thought you stopped reading my story but happy that you are back 
yes we are interacting after a long time 
glad you read my story regularly 
and you liked the update 
yes quite the tract is senty happy that it was good to you 
yes Devarsh was a nice guy in the story earlier but he didn't turn good at all in the 
show 
but happy that you are happy to see Devarsh turning good in my story 
yes Ishveer kiss on the way 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Good going Sakshi. Keep your good work up. You have managed to keep sweet memories of RV ishani alive through your stories till date.

Shakti is again coming on colors at 10 pm from 4 june onwards πŸ˜Š

Hi Mas
thanks for the comment
glad you liked my wory 
hmm yes trying my best to keep rv and Ishani alive in my story till date 
and thanks for your support for that 
yes now again Shakti is back with a show in colors and waiting for that 
yes dear we are waiting to see him back on the screen 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
I miss your story a lot. When will you update it? If I don't read your story, my day is spoilt.😭😭😭
Please update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
sorry to make you miss the story 
ya let me update it dear 
sorry to spoil your day dear 
now the update will be updated soon 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 722
Shikhar accepting Krisha's love for Devarsh and accepting to leave Krisha with Devarsh and then he turned and saw Krisha a silent glance and he saw Devarsh a sharp look and without telling anything to anyone he started to walk from there and he went out of the room. 
Kanchan(coming forward to Krisha and keeping her hand in Krisha's head and with a light smile):Be happy Beta...
Krisha(with a emotional face):Thank you Maa..
Kanchan gave a okay head shake to Krisha and she joined her hands to everyone and saw everyone's face were vaghela's and Parekh's too joined their hands to Kanchan were Kanchan started to walk from there and she went out of the room. Shivanya too came forward and standing near Krisha and gave a light smile to her. 
Shivanya:Have a good start to your new life. 
Krisha:Thank you Bhabhi
Shivanya shook her head as okay and she saw Devarsh's face with a calm look and then she joined her hands to everyone were all the Parekh's and Vaghela's joined their hands to Shivanya and Shivanya getting it started to walk from there and she went out of the house. Raj Narayan too walked and came to Krisha were he saw his daughter with a light smile. 
Raj Narayan:Krisha I will pray to god that he should never give anymore pain to my daughter. Keep living happily..
Krisha(with a emotional face):Thank you Papa..
Raj Narayan(with a calm face):you are welcomed Beta..(telling it giving a light smile to her Daughter and joined his hands to everyone were Parekh's and Vaghela's too joined their hands to him were getting it he started to walk from there and he went out of the room).
Raj Narayan walked and came in the corridor and he came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and came to the hall and walked and crossed the hall and he came out of the hall and he came to the outer corridor and walked and he finally came to the parking of the house were he saw Shikhar sitting in the driving seat of his car and Kanchan sitting in the back seat of the car and Shivanya sitting in the seat next to Shikhar. Raj Narayan came to the car and he went to the back side of the car and he opened the door and he got in the car and sat in the seat next to Kanchan and he closed the door.He saw Shikhar holding the steering tightly. 
Raj Narayan(Seeing Shikhar):Shikhar calm down yourself. Enough of this anger. Krisha took the decision of her life finally and now we too left her in her in laws house. Here after don't think about the same thing again and again and don't get angry. 
Shikhar(hearing what Raj Narayan said and he turned and saw Raj Narayan):I understand that papa but all my worry is that Krisha's decision should be right and it should not end in a wrong way. 
Raj Narayan:Don't worry I think this time Devarsh and Krisha won't part ways..
Shikhar(in a normal tone):If that does not happen I am too happy only..(telling it he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and he drove the car towards the gate were when he brought the car to the gate the security opened the gate for him were he took the car out of the gate and he started to drive the car towards his house).
RV MANSION..
Everyone in Ishani's room started to walk from there one by one were everyone almost went out of the room were chaithali too smiling happily to Devarsh and she too went out of the room. when everyone went out of the room Ranveer, Devarsh and Krisha were alone standing in front of Ishani. 
Ishani(getting that everyone went from there seeing Krisha and Devarsh with a normal face and in a normal tone):krisha..
Krisha(seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Take Devarsh to your room. (with a smile):Start a new life with fresh and good thoughts. Happy Married life. 
Krisha(hearing it):Thank you Ishani thanks for everything. Thanks for solving this problem. 
Ishani(seeing Krisha):I don't want thank you Krisha all I want is you and Devarsh should be a understanding and happy couple forever.
Krisha(seeing Ishani):hmm we will be Ishani..
Ishani hearing it shook her head as okay were Krisha turned and saw Devarsh were Devarsh too saw her with a calm face were Krisah then started to walk from there as she walked Devarsh too started to walk along with her were finally Devarsh and Krisha went out of the room and they both started to walk in the corridor towards their room. 
Ranveer(as soon as Devarsh and Krisha too went from there with a quite calm face walked and came to Ishani and standing near the bed):Let me go and bring your dinner.(telling it he was about to walk).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ek minute..
Ranveer hearing it stood back and saw her with the same quite and calm face. 
Ishani(seeing him):why your face is this much calm and quite now?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as like nothing):Nothing..
Ishani(seeing him):I know you didn't like my decision of making Devarsh and Krisha to stay in our house.
Ranveer:you yourself is knowing that I won't like this decision then why are you ready to allow Devarsh to be in home? As everyone was here I don't wanted to show my anger that is why I stayed quite..
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer please sit near me..
Ranveer hearing it with a not willing face sat in the bed facing Ishani and saw her with a calm face were Ishani with a cute face.
Ishani:Ranveer for Krisha's sake only I took this decision..Let Devarsh and Krisha get another chance let them stay together and live their life. you itself tell how many helps Shikhar has done to us and will it be fare If I make Krisha live in servant quarters with Devarsh?
Ranveer(hearing it):Haan what all you are telling is fine only but also If Devarsh be here and again try to harm you means?
Ishani(cutely):Means what? I have my husband to protect me.
Ranveer(hearing it now got smile and smiled cutely to her):Accha you trust me that much?
Ishani hearing it and with a cute move held Ranveer's cheek with her left hand and turned Ranveer's face to other side and in a cute way moved herself closed to Ranveer and finally in a micro second placed her pink lips in Ranveer's cheek which was having four days unshaven beard were she deeply kissed his cheek and took her lips from Ranveer's cheek and saw Ranveer were Ranveer who didn't expect this kind of lovely kiss from Ishani turned and saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too smiled a romantic smile back to him. 
Ishani(with a smile):I love you so much and as per my wish I kissed you on your four days unshaven beard and I know that when my Ranveer is with me no one can even try to touch my shadow..
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):Haan no one can touch your shadow too when I am near you. (telling it he moved cutely to her and lovingly tilting his head and he placed his lips in Ishani's cheek and kissed her well and then he took his lips back and saw Ishani with a cute face):I love you too...
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm
Ranveer:Tk let me bring dinner to you and feed you have the dinner and you can sleep okay
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer smiled to her and got up from the bed and started to walk from there to go to the kitchen for bringing dinner to Ishani. 
Krisha and Devarsh walking alongside each other and they both came to their room were their room door was kept closed were Krisha touched the door and moved the door were both the doors opened and Krisha and Devarsh saw their room after these many days were Krisha with a silent face entered the room were Devarsh too entered the room behind her and he too came inside the room and he closed the door and locked the door. Krisha who went inside the room first hearing the locking sound of the door turned and saw Devarsh were Devarsh after locking the door turned and saw Krisha with a silent face. They both were seeing each other standing few distance away from each other. They don't know what to talk were both were staying silent for almost 10 minutes were then after 10 minutes it was Devarsh who started off in a low tone..
Devarsh(Seeing Krisha):Krisha..wo..mein..(before he could complete).
Krisha without telling anything back to him started to run fast and finally coming to him and she hugged him very tightly and rested her head in his chest and she started to cry so well. Devarsh too feeling the hug of Krisha hugged her back with his both the hands.
Krisha(crying as much as she wants and finally taking her head from Devarsh's chest and seeing him with a worried face):Why you were ready to divorce me?
Devarsh(hearing it and with a worried face):I am sorry Krisha without knowing how much hurting it would be for you just for the money sake I behaved like that to you. Really here after I will never ever try to tell the word Divorce to you in our complete life. Till my breath is there only you will be my wife and for you only I will be husband. I am sorry for what all I did to you. 
Krisha(hearing it with teary eyes):Sure know that you changed good?
Devarsh(with tears cum light smile):If I didn't change good I would have not come to you and I would have not stopped your engagement know? krisha please now in our family no one is ready to trust me. At least you trust me only your trust and support will help me to win back everyone's support in our family. I won't cheat you here after. I will never try to do any cheap activities like trying to harm Ranveer and his family and trying to hurt Ishani. I realized how precious Ishani and Ranveer are. Here after I will never put a word against Ranveer as servant I will surely make everyone trust me back. Please Krisha please I want you by my side in my life. If you be with me I can live my life with so much peace and happiness. 
Krisha(hearing the emotional confession of Devarsh with a okay head shake):I trust you and I wish you will change everyone's opinion on you soon. 
Devarsh:haan sure..(he gave a smile to her).
Krisha too smiled back to him and with a cute smile hugged him well were Devarsh too hugged her well and closed his eyes. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant update πŸ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part