Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Things that i do for love ... Jaime Lannister 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ned stark, Rob stark, all d wolf's(lady,nymeria,greywind,summer,shaggydog n ghost) n they killed all my fav's nw only ghost is left :(
Now the show is jus like any other indian show dany the stupid FL bt everybody hails her mahanta n dump ML whose only job is admire her n make stupidity after stupidity jus to warm her bed n all the tom n dick n harry fall for her goodness trash!!

My only wish for season8 is night king n cersai join hands n kill everyone of them n badass queen rule along side night king 🀣
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Used to be Jon and Tyrion. 

Now it is Sansa and Arya. Love them both so much. I don't know if he is my favorite, but I have come to love Jaime.
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 6 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Jon and Arya 

P. S. In the minority but I can't stand Dany πŸ˜†

By no means does that make you a minority .. She is hated by many .. I just can't see what it is that makes her unlikeable .. πŸ˜•

Is it because of "bend the knee" ? .. Or getting it on with her nephew ( who btw happens to be everyone's fav) ? .. πŸ˜†

I cannot stand Jon Snow and I am sure that certainly make me a minority ! 

OT : Hands down Olenna Tyrell ... 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

I think I am in minority's because Daenerys is my most fav character

I swear! She's just a badass.

Apart from dang its Tyrion, Arya and Jaime
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

By no means does that make you a minority .. She is hated by many .. I just can't see what it is that makes her unlikeable .. πŸ˜•

Is it because of "bend the knee" ? .. Or getting it on with her nephew ( who btw happens to be everyone's fav) ? .. πŸ˜†

I cannot stand Jon Snow and I am sure that certainly make me a minority ! 

OT : Hands down Olenna Tyrell ... 

I absolutely despise Dany. To explain why I hate her, I hate how she feels entitled to the throne. She keeps talking about usurpers, how the throne was stolen from her family. Woman your father was crazy and burned people alive. He deserved to die. And a war was waged because your brother took a noble woman who was betrothed to a very powerful man. The Targaryens are a mess. Which is the reason I dislike them. They are my least favorite house. 

She wants to "break the wheel" acting like the noble houses in Westeros are all bad, and normal people are just waiting to be freed. Then what does she do? Comes to Westeros and offers people a choice, bend the knee or die. She didn't just burn her enemies, she burned food in a time when food is scarce. 

She is a TERRIBLE ruler. GRRM wrote her as a terrible ruler to show ruling is hard. Dany is so great because she has dragons and she can't burn. Take those two things away and she is a spoiled, entitled, delusional, whiny idiot. I get it, she has good intentions but that's is not a reason enough for me to get over all the other stuff. 

Oh and I hate the dragons. They are basically magic nukes and I don't think they should exist. No one person should be so powerful and especially not an extremely inbred person who could be mad like the family. 

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 6 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
I love what they did with Tywin Lannister and Margaery Tyrell in the show. Perhaps, one of the few times, the writers have been able to do something better than the books. Otherwise, look at it now. Arya, Tyrion, Sansa, Danereys, Bran and Jaime have absolutely zero consistency and direction.

Game of Thrones has always been about the side players. I don't think George Martin has written a single good 'hero' outside Ned Stark. πŸ˜†
And Jon Snow is the Bella Swan of Game of Thrones. Two of the most generic characters with absolute no personality. And Kit Harrington is a horrible actor

CuttingChai thumbnail
Sad they skipped 2018. 
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ramsay bolton and  night king and joeff joffrey baratheon
i usually like evil onesπŸ˜†
Edited by djoker - 6 years ago