Dor ~ AdiYa FF : PROLOGUE TO CHAPTER 2 : UPLOADED : 07-05-18

DeewaniMastaani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

A/N: Hi there, people. Since I have been currently obsessed with my new obsession, that is, Bepannah. I thought I would give it a go and write something on them. So here it is.

Hope you will like it. :)

Prologue -

"I need your help." Zoya muttered softly, looking nervously at the man in front of her.

The man sat with his fingers crossed on his table as he listened to her speak of her dilemma while giving her a cold stare.

Minutes passed, which felt like ages to Zoya, before the man replied, "Okay."

Zoya looked up at him surprisedly as she had been expecting him to ask for details.. proof.. anything!

But.. he just agreed.

"You have no questions?" She slowly asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Okay... but-"

"There should be no buts here. Now, the thing is.. if you want my help, you'll have to play according to me." Aditya said slowly as he bent towards her and stared at her meaningfully.

"But-" She spoke again, but stopped when she noticed the look on his face.

"Deal?" He arched his eyebrows towards her.

"How can I trust you though?" She finally asked him, almost close to tears.

She just didn't know what to do!

"Simple. You don't. Because no one does." Aditya said as he smiled wanly at her.

Zoya stared back at him wondrously.

Now that doesn't help me much to soothe my fears!

Reviews, please!

Edited by DeewaniMastaani - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1 : The 20th, A Grand Affair

Zoya smiled happily and for the first time in two years she felt at peace as she watched her family have fun as they decorated the entire house.

She could still feel her dadi's absence like a sore thumb. It was only her that she was very close to in the entire family. Even after two years since her grandmother's untimely death.

Every year on her birthdays, it was her dadi that took the effort to throw a grand party and possibly invite everyone that she could. Zoya didn't care much for the attention and parties, but to keep her happy she was always ready to take the bitter pill.

The previous year, she had been adamant enough to avoid any sort of celebration, but this year, it was her father who had requested her. He said, in their family the 20th birthday celebration is a grand affair and it was unfortunate that her dadi could not attend.

It would also be a grand affair as her grandmother's last will will be read among her and her family members by their family lawyer. Her grandmother had apparently requested her lawyer that it be read on her birthday.

And since it was going to be a grand affair, the house is already being decorated three days prior.

The moment the clock ticked 12AM everyone agreed to retire for the night. Yawning, she finally entered her room. She stared at her bed with half-glazed eyes and imagined herself jumping on her made bed and just.. sleeping.

Sighing heavily, she finally coerced herself to freshen up and change into her night-shirt and pajamas before jumping on the bed.

And jump she did. She smiled as she stretched her arms as far as possible, arching her back to soothe her aching back and finally rolled over her right side. Only to feel something scrunch loudly below her.

What on earth was a piece of paper doing on her bed?

Irritatedly, she tried to pull it from below her. Before she threw the paper, her hand came at a still as she realized the paper hadn't been there on her bed when she had entered her room.

She could swear it wasn't there...

Now feeling fully wide-awake, she slowly sat up on her bed with the paper still clenched in her hand. Switching on her table lamp she brought the paper close to her face. And read the words - 

To Zoya, From Dadi.

Still wondering how the letter came to be in her room, she slowly opened the letter.

Reviews, please!

Chapter 2 : The Letter

Zoya feeling numb sat on her bed and stared ahead. Seeing nothing.

The last advice given to her by her grandmother suddenly rang in her head-

Be careful, my child. Everything in this world may not seem as they are.

She had brushed off those words, not thinking much about them as she set upon her day.

But now.. she felt there was a meaning behind them.

Maybe she wanted to tell me something.. since her dadi had passed away on that very night in her sleep.

Or it could be an attempted murder...

Afterall her grandmother had said, everything didn't seem as they actually were.

Nothing made sense anymore.. while many a things were slowly making sense all of a sudden.

Looking around, she suddenly felt chilled to the bone as she realized someone might have crept into her room to keep the letter while she was in the washroom.

But who? And why?

Was there someone involved in this who wanted to protect her? And the most prime question.. was she actually in danger?

Does everything really not seem as it is?

And who is this.. Aditya Hooda?

Zoya let out a sigh of relief, once her car crossed a certain distance away from her house.

To lie to her parents on the face and get away from them without giving away about anything wasn't an easy affair.

The moment she had opened her eyes, she had imagined the previous night's activities to be just that.. a dream. But the piece of paper still clutched in between her fingers proved her wrong.

Behaving normal as she could in front of everyone at the breakfast table was a hard task. Looking at everyone with a new insight and doubting seemed the worst to her and filled her with a huge amount of guilt.

Was she doing the right thing? Is this some stranger's doings to make her go against her family? She didn't know.

If there was one thing she was sure about - it was the letter. The letter was definitely written by her grandmother. For she could recognize her elegant amd curvy writing anywhere.

She looked at the address written at the end of letter.

Maybe this letter will link her to some answers. Or someone else will.

Zoya slowly walked into the building and stood still for a minute staring at the name of the company behind the receptionist's table.

Hooda & Co.

"Can I help you miss?" The male receptionist asked, breaking her out of her reverie.

The man smiled at her slyly as his eyes wandered from her face and down to her toes, giving her the chills. Her sixth alerted her that he was one of those guys.

She knew how to treat such men very well but today she had to tread the waters very carefully. According to what she knew there was no way she could meet the CEO of the company without an appointment. And the only key to the solution right now was this sleazy man in front of her.

She gulped hard and mustered up the best flirtatious smile she could while slowly batting her eyelashes at him. Sauntering up to the table, she leant on it while slightly bending towards him.

"Hello. My name's Zoya. I have come to meet with the CEO of this company. The thing is.. I don't have an appointment and I really have to meet him today. If I don't then I'll lose my job! Can you please.. help me?" She softly asked, giving him the wide-eyed look and trembling lips.

The man stared at her for a minute, and then glanced at his left and right side before nodding once at her as he opened a registrar book in front of her.

"Your name?" He asked her.

Feeling victorious, she smiled gratefully at him as she gave him the details.

Following his instructions, she walked further into the building and found the door with the name plate "CEO" written on it.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked twice on the door.

"Come in." She heard a strong masculine voice order from behind the door.

After praying to Allah for a minute, she slowly entered the room.

Reviews please!

Thanks! ðŸ˜Š
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intresting 
Amazing start
Can't wait to read further...
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting start...
Though m confused abt Whats going on with Zoya... 
Why she came to meet some CEO
N how its related to loosing the job... 
Continue soon. 
Looking fwd to read more

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Interesting start...

Though m confused abt Whats going on with Zoya... 
Why she came to meet some CEO
N how its related to loosing the job... 
Continue soon. 
Looking fwd to read more

As to why she has come to meet the CEO.. it will be revealed later. And  as for why she will lose her job.. she lied to the clerk to get allowed to meet with the CEO since she didn't have an appointment. Hope it clears some doubt away. ðŸ˜Š
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved both the chapters...
Waiting to unfold the mystery..

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This sounds super intriguing 
Would love to read more
Pls pm me when u update next
Duskyylilac thumbnail