Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Rahul's main problem is he is just too arrogant and proud of himself, much like Inder and Namrata. Look what happened to them. These so-called educated people think that the Sidhpur people are just idiots who all of them can easily fool. But what happened in the end. It was the Sidhpur people who managed to get hold of shivlings while Rahul and the police force was going in circles. Even today it was Gauri who saved everyone's life while he was standing there like a statue. Dada Thakur was also arrogant like Rahul. He finally lost his arrogance after he lost everything he held dear. Let's hope Rahul will not take that long to understand his mistakes.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Rahul really needs to get a hard hitting reality check to open his eyes. I thought he will get some sense after Badri sacrificed his life to save him or when his own so-called righteous brother turned out to be a wanted criminal. But looks like this guy didn't learn anything from all that. I am not telling that Rahul should start believing in God. All I am saying is that Rahul should start accepting that there are things in this world that he can't explain. And also this guy should stop interfering in other's business. Sidhpur people are more than capable of taking a decision about the shivlings that belong to their Mandir and KB. 

Someone should tell him that science means research. Someone should tell him science means seeking answers all the time. The most scientific approach is to observe things, scrutinise every little detail and then believe what exists and what doesn't. Without this Rahul's belief is just another belief like Gauri's or Thakur's.
He believed Shivling curing people is a hoax and continued arguing until Srivatava, a scientist made a claim that the shivlings have some unique elements. Now, thats the objective of science. He experimented with the elements. He didn't turn a bhakt the other day but he still is a scientist. Rahul was not even apologetic or even surprised about it. He was also very sceptic about Ayurvedic treatment for Minty. Ayurveda is science. Did he bother to think that a senior psychiatrist is investigating Shambhu baba's medicines to know his secret?

Why did he burn the book? The book gave valuable information about the temple. Did he ever ponder which architect in that era built one such temple with such precision and secured it with secret locking system? Basically he has a problem with anything that he fails to explain.

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I felt so happy that Inder Rahul Latika did not get the shiv lings 
Inder could not digest his defeat at Gauri's hands 
I wished his leg to burn all the way
Rahul is no one to decide where the shiv lings should go
Thakur and Gauri can decide that
as it is no police man can keep the shiv lings fully safe 
evil people like Inder Nammo will run behind them 

2filmy thumbnail
I was happy that they did not show Nammo today
as it is her role is over now 
2filmy thumbnail
After Saturday last episode on Monday then
this was as it is their normal routine 
Rahul should let Thakur and Gauri decide
what to do with the shiv lings 
Sidhpur people will be more alert now 
2filmy thumbnail

Rahul really needs to get a hard hitting reality check to open his eyes. I thought he will get some sense after Badri sacrificed his life to save him or when his own so-called righteous brother turned out to be a wanted criminal. But looks like this guy didn't learn anything from all that. I am not telling that Rahul should start believing in God. All I am saying is that Rahul should start accepting that there are things in this world that he can't explain. And also this guy should stop interfering in other's business. Sidhpur people are more than capable of taking a decision about the shivlings that belong to their Mandir and KB. 

I totally agree with that
he is almost making a fool of himself now 
he should let Gauri do what she wants to
as it is Gauri plans are mostly succeeding now 
2filmy thumbnail

Rahul's main problem is he is just too arrogant and proud of himself, much like Inder and Namrata. Look what happened to them. These so-called educated people think that the Sidhpur people are just idiots who all of them can easily fool. But what happened in the end. It was the Sidhpur people who managed to get hold of shivlings while Rahul and the police force was going in circles. Even today it was Gauri who saved everyone's life while he was standing there like a statue. Dada Thakur was also arrogant like Rahul. He finally lost his arrogance after he lost everything he held dear. Let's hope Rahul will not take that long to understand his mistakes.

No hope he is not that late
Thakur Inder Nammo are all criminals
but he is just so conceited and thinks he is right
he should understand some things are unexplained in the world 
2filmy thumbnail
I hope at the end of the show he becomes a bit more accepting of other's faith and beliefs