Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
ranveer kicked out devarsh as he is worried whether ishani will get tensed.he is so caring.always thinking of her feelings.now devarsh realized the pain of losing his wife.wish he had realised it before their divorce.nitin ishani scene was so sweet.loved it.selfie scene was lovely too
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer kicked out devarsh as he is worried whether ishani will get tensed.he is so caring.always thinking of her feelings.now devarsh realized the pain of losing his wife.wish he had realised it before their divorce.nitin ishani scene was so sweet.loved it.selfie scene was lovely too

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
now Ranveer has kicked out Devarsh and he is worried Ishani will get 
tensed really Ranveer is very caring and he is thinking of her feelings 
now Devarsh has realized the pain of losing is wife 
yes he should have realized it before their divorce 
glad you liked Nitin and Ishani's scene and their selfie scene 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 715
As Ranveer clicked the Selfie Nitin with a smile saw Ranveer. 
Nitin:Tk Ranveer Ishani had her breakfast. Let me come afterwards and see Ishani. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan sure Uncle..
Nitin(seeing Ishani):Take rest okay?
Ishani:(with a smile):hmm
Nitin kept the khichidi bowl in the tray in the lamp table and he got up from the bed and he started to walk from there and he went out of the room. Ranveer as soon as Nitin went from there saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were Ishani too smiled back to him. 
Devarsh was sitting in the bed of the room were that was the moment there was a knock in the door were he got up from the bed and went to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and saw in front of him were the room boy was standing there. 
Room boy(showing a charger to Devarsh):Sir you asked for Charger know?
Devarsh(Getting the charger and with a light smile):hmm thank you. 
Room boy:Its okay sir. Let me go and get the pant and shirt for you. 
Devarsh:hmm okay. 
Room boy telling it started to walk from there were as soon as the room boy went from there Devarsh closed the door and locked the door and walked and went to the bed and he sat in the bed and he connected the charger to the electric socket near the bed and he took his phone out of his pant pocket and connected the charger to the phone and he turned on the switch and kept the phone in the lamp table to make the phone get charged.Devarsh sat silently and was thinking how to ask sorry to Ishani and the next worry was how to see Krisha. His heart without to his control was making him feel that he is going to lose Krisha now. 
Devarsh(with a worried face to himself):If Krisha gets engaged to another person I am nothing to her know?(thinking for a while about their divorce and then to himself):hmm already I am nothing to her.(thinking about Krisha's smiling face and then again with a worried face):How can I leave her? How come just few papers can separate us. No... I have married her and I am sure she is mine. (thinking about the things he has done to Krisha and with a worried face and in thoughts):But I didn't know to safeguard her and I didn't know to keep her happy. That is why she took the decision to get married to another person. (he was getting into dilemma in Krisha's matter).
It was exactly next 45 minutes were Devarsh was sitting in the bed and was thinking about both Ishani and Krisha and was worried were that was the moment there was knock in the door were he got up from the bed and he came to the door and he unlocked and opened the door were the room boy was having a cover in his hands were he showed that cover to Devarsh. 
Room boy:Sir shirt and pant. 
Devarsh(got the shirt and pant cover and seeing the room boy):Thank you..
Room boy:you are welcome sir..(telling it he started to move from there).
Devarsh closed the door and he locked the door and he walked to the washroom and he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to fresh up. It was exactly next half an hour were Devarsh came out of the washroom so fresh and he was in his new shirt and pant were he walked and came to the bed and he took a deep breath and he sat in the bed and saw his phone that was in the lamp table were he took the phone in his hand and he turned on the phone were the phone got switched on were he had a happy smile in his lips. 
Devarsh(to himself):Finally got my phone back..(telling it he unconnected the charger and keeping the phone in his pant pocket and he to himself):Let me go and eat something. I am hungry..(telling it he got up from the bed and started to move out of the room to have his food).
The day was moving were the day was in its afternoon 3 o clock were Ranveer was sitting in the sofa and was working in the Laptop that was in the tea poi were Ishani was sleeping well in the bed due to the medicines effect were Raagini was sitting on one side of the room and was playing with the toys that were laying around her. 
Devarsh after finishing his food and coming back to his room and was laying in the bed with so many thoughts of how to ask sorry to everyone in his family and how to see Ishani and ask sorry to her. As he was thinking seeing his phone that was laying in the bed near him and then he took his phone and then had a smile in his lips. 
Devarsh:(to himself):If I go and see Ishani surely Ranveer won't allow me to see Ishani. Let me call to Ishani's number surely Ishani will pick my call. (telling it he dialed to Ishani and kept the phone in his ear were he heard the ring and waited for Ishani to pick the call).
Ranveer who was doing his office work in the laptop hearing the ringtone of Ishani's phone saw Ishani's phone that was in the lamp table were he was having a thinking face of who would be calling Ishani now. 
Raagini(too hearing the ringtone having a doll in her hand and seeing the phone ringing and seeing Ranveer):Papa(she showed the phone with her tiny index finger).
Ranveer(who was thinking of who would be in the phone seeing the way Raagini showing the phone had a cute smile):Haan let Papa see who is it..
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ranveer immediately got up from the sofa and he walked and went to the lamp table and saw Ishani's phone display were the phone was showing Devarsh's name were Ranveer with a heavy anger took the phone and picked the call. 
Devarsh:(hearing the phone picked tone):Ishani ...mein Devarsh...Ishani see I am sorry..(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer(in a anger tone):Throw your sorry in the dustbin. you cheap fraud you have called to Ishani.
Devarsh(hearing Ranveer's voice):Ranveer listen to me...
Ranveer:I won't ..(telling it he cut the call)
Devarsh hearing the cut of the call from Ranveer took the phone from his ear and he dropped the phone in the bed and he got up from the bed and he sat in the bed and had a thinking face of what to do to get in touch with Ishani. 
Ranveer with a anger face cutting the call saw the display of the phone and he deleted Devarsh's name from the call history and in a low tone to himself. 
Ranveer:Let Ishani does not know about Devarsh's call too..(telling it he saw the phone display and he started to operated it were he blocked Devarsh's number and then to himself):Here after Devarsh will not be able to reach to Ishani's phone. (telling it he kept the phone in the lamp table and he walked and went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and started to work in the Laptop regarding his company work).
The time was moving and the day was finally in its evening were the time was exactly 6 o clock in the evening were Ishani after her afternoon sleep waking up and after Ranveer making her to use the washroom and made her to be in the bed and he went out of the room with Raagini. Ishani was sitting silently in the bed were by that time Ranveer entered the room having a tea cup and biscuits in a plate and he came to Ishani and he kept the tea cup and biscuits plate on the lamp table and he saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:Have your tea and biscuits..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer from top to bottom and with a questioning face):Where is Raagini?you took her with you only know?
Ranveer:Haan I took her with me. From afternoon when you were sleeping too she was actively playing only. Even when you woke up also she was active. Now for bringing tea for you I took her with me and in dinning table Baba and maa was there and Raagini went to Maa. They would have taken her to their room.
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and with a cute face):Tk..(seeing Ranveer):Close the door know?
Ranveer(hearing it with a questioning face):For what?
Ishani(with a cute face):I want to spend time with you. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay(he walked and went to the door and he closed and locked the door and he walked and came back to the bed and he sat in the bed facing Ishani and gave a smile to her):hmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute look):I love you..
Ranveer:Haan love you too. 
Ishani:Ranveer I want to confess something to you. 
Ranveer:Haan tell me..
Ishani:You are so sweet and cute. Really you are the best. (showing her left hand open to him):can we have a hug?
Ranveer(seeing the cute way of Ishani's proposal for the hug with a cute smile):haan sure..(he came near her and cutely hugged her without hurting her hand).
Ishani too hugged Ranveer well with her left hand were both of them lost each other in them. They were feeling their fragrance and was loving to be in this moment forever. 
Devarsh came to the backside of the servant quarters and he started to walk silently in the corridor of servant quarters.
Devarsh(to himself):Somehow Jumping through the wall of RV mansion I entered RV mansion back side and came to the back side of servant quarters. Now let me enter the house and see Ishani somehow..(telling it he started to walk silently in the corridor of servant quarters to reach RV mansion).
As Ranveer and Ishani were hugging that was the moment there was a knock in the door were Ishani hearing it slowly came out of the hug were Ranveer too took his hands from Ishani and saw Ishani with a cute mesmerized look.Ishani too saw him with a shy look. As they were seeing each other that was the moment there was another knock in the door. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Someone is knocking the door..
Ranveer(hearing it);Haan now I need to get up and go from you to open the door. I am not able to be away from you Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile):For that what we should get glued to each other?
Ranveer:Haan of course..
Ishani:Tk let us talk about this later now go and open the door. 
Ranveer smiling to her shook his head as okay and he got up from the bed and he walked and went to the door and he unlocked and opened the door were he saw Ramu standing in front of him were Ramu was having a walking stick in his hands. 
Ramu(showing the walking stick to Ranveer):Sir a person brought this walking stick and said to hand it over to you. 
Ranveer:Haan I only ordered this in the afternoon. That shop person came and delivered it very good..(he got the walking stick from Ramu):Tk you can go..
Ramu shook his head as okay and he went from there were Ranveer turned and walked and came to Ishani and kept the walking stick near the bed and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:This walking stick is for you only. After removing your leg bandage for walking few days you may need this walking stick. So only I ordered for this in the afternoon. 
Ishani(with a smile):How caring you are?
Ranveer:Haan I am always a caring person Ishani..(telling it he was smiling to her were that was the moment his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he took the phone out and saw the display and getting its his official call seeing Ishani):Its related to office Ishani let me talk and come. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Haann..
Ranveer smiling to her picked the call and kept the phone in his ear and turned and walked and went out of the room. Ishani took a deep breath and had a smile in her lips. Ranveer walked in the corridor and talking in the phone...
Ranveer:Haan okay need the growth report of our company? hmm let me get it wait in the line..(telling it he was walking towards the study room).
Devarsh silently entering RV mansion now and he was walking in the hall and seeing everywhere in the hall and getting that no one is there in the hall came to the stairs and got in the stairs quickly and he came to the corridor were when he came to the corridor he saw Ranveer walking towards the study room were he saw the back side of Ranveer were he went and stood near the pillar and hided himself and he saw Ranveer's back were as he was seeing Ranveer entered the study room were Devarsh seeing it took a deep breath and then he came out of the pillar and saw the corridor this side and that side.Getting that no one is there in the corridor having a relief face walked in the corridor quickly and he finally came to Ishani's room. He came and stood in front of Ishani's room and he saw inside the room by peeping his head lightly. He was able to see Ishani sitting in the bed were he had a worried face seeing Ishani in that situation were he entered the room slowly and he kept four more steps quickly and stood inside the room were Ishani was bit relaxing herself were Devarsh seeing Ishani with a calm face..
Devarsh:Ishani...
Ishani(hearing her name moved her eyes and saw Devarsh were her face turned to be a bit feared face were with a stammering tone):De..Devarsh tum...(with a bit tensed tone):How you came here? Tell me...Who allowed you inside the house?...(with a tensed face without knowing what to do she saw for something and saw the walking stick that Ranveer has kept near her and she took the walking stick with her left hand and showed the walking stick towards Devarsh and in a strict tone):Get away from here ...don't dare to come near me..
Devarsh seeing the way Ishani is showing the walking stick towards him to warn him thought about the way how Ishani was always secure when ever she was with him,Sharman and Pratik. The way she used to smile with him came to his mind were the way now Ishani is scared of him and the way she is showing the walking stick towards him to prevent her was hurting him. He got to know that Ishani completely lost trust in him and she has started to consider him as her Villain. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode a lot.
Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Waiting for the next.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Fantastic episode. What will Ishaani and Devarsh say to each other?
Update soon. Can't wait.
I also can't understand what's happened to our MATSH forum.😭
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Thank you for an amazing episode. 
Eagerly waiting for the next.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
devarsh's attempt to contact ishani on the phone failed as ranveer picked up.oh.ishveer scene was sweet.finally devarsh came in front of ishani shocking her.poor girl got scared and is trying to drive him away.now how will debate win her trust back?