AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I've only recently started watching this show so I am not completely au fait with everything that's happened and/or I might have missed this anyway... but is Manjiri Vinayak's real mom, stepmom or adoptive mom?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bea1

I've only recently started watching this show so I am not completely au fait with everything that's happened and/or I might have missed this anyway... but is Manjiri Vinayak's real mom, stepmom or adoptive mom?

so far i was thinking she is his real mom. now after watching yesterday's episode i doubt. ðŸ˜• 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

so far i was thinking she is his real mom. now after watching yesterday's episode i doubt. ðŸ˜• 

me too
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wonder what Manjiri will do with the marriage registration form...
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I get the feeling that at some point Manjiri is gonna use the fact that that marriage certificate was fraudulently acquired to split Siddhivinayak apart. There were only two other witnesses to that marriage and if she can kill her own child she can certainly kill them too. I am curious though as to why she wants to kill Vin.  Other than that calling him useless she hasn't said why she would kill her own/ only child.Edited by Bea1 - 6 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bea1

I get the feeling that at some point Manjiri is gonna use the fact that that marriage certificate was fraudulently acquired to split Siddhivinayak apart. There were only two other witnesses to that marriage and if she can kill her own child she can certainly kill them too. I am curious though as to why she wants to kill Vin.  Other than that calling him useless she hasn't said why she would kill her own/ only child.

I have a feeling that Vin is Shankar's child; maybe thru other means...she accepted Vin but has never forgiven him..
Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am also confused can someone please tell me what she said in the precap for  23 04
JazzyM thumbnail
I really hate it when mothers are shown as having 2 sides..that too being so obviously evil.