2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rahul really is an adorable character 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Appealing or not, Yashpal is definitely the most boring character I have seen so far.

Instead of his bogus investigation, he could have been Sethji's spy and one indirectly helping Namrata or he could be intentionally allowing Namrata win so that he can reach Sethi, the actual culprit.

The makers forgot how Yahspal took bribe from Data Thakur to keep quiet about a past incident. Thy also conveniently forgot to tell us why and how was Yashpal thrown out of Sidhpur

They also forgot that Data Thakur has killed his wife and deserves to be jailed!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I think Iqbal is a good looking guy but somehow he doesn't look like a villian. He has a sexy voice.❤️

Aamir, with his looks can play almost any role. He could be the lead, he could be Sethji or Masterji, he could be the CID officer or he could be KB himself. Well, I prefer men who speak less or doesnt speak until required. No, that doesn't mean I like Gunge baba types men.😆 Its just that I like men who have the patience of listening to others.

I somehow respect Rahul type men who have absurd ideas but somehow they are sincere. They dont hide anything but they will definitely irritate with their sheikhchilli type ideas. Nevertheless you just fall for them for their simplicity which is good for healthy relationships. I still dont know why both Gauri and Namrata love Rahul. Namrata instead should choose Inder . 36 gun milte hai dono me

I agree on Namrata choosing Inder!!!!

Also you guys forgot about the good looking CM!!!!

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am missing Rudra now
he is not being shown that often