Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The highlights of epi: 
1.How well Kabir caught Ruksar and his abbu😆
2. He was so surprised to know Zara was willing to go to Kashmir with him, Somewhere his expression gave me a feeling that he was happy about it and as usual he would not show that to zara😆

i love how kabir is soo smart and yet so calmly handling the concerns around. Luckily he is not that guy who would blindly agree to everything his parents of family says!

i am very happy with zara trying to make it up so well for this marriage! coz kabir said "meri biwi", she called him "humare shouhar". so if there is an attempt made by one, ther other one will definitely follow the chain and things will so easily sort out with two!

i am so eager for their honeymoon!.sooo eager after seeing all the promos☺️
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

The highlights of epi: 

1.How well Kabir caught Ruksar and his abbu😆
2. He was so surprised to know Zara was willing to go to Kashmir with him, Somewhere his expression gave me a feeling that he was happy about it and as usual he would not show that to zara😆

i love how kabir is soo smart and yet so calmly handling the concerns around. Luckily he is not that guy who would blindly agree to everything his parents of family says!

i am very happy with zara trying to make it up so well for this marriage! coz kabir said "meri biwi", she called him "humare shouhar". so if there is an attempt made by one, ther other one will definitely follow the chain and things will so easily sort out with two!

i am so eager for their honeymoon!.sooo eager after seeing all the promos☺️

beautifully pointed out 👏
thanks for sharing your thoughts n for this post  😃
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!!! It's good to see a show in which the male lead is shown using his brains instead of brawn!!!

Just hope that the Rukhsar track is wrapped up quickly. Thankfully Kabir and Zara both know that Rukhsar is doing some mischief so hopefully they will be on their guard.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

Thanks for the updates!!! It's good to see a show in which the male lead is shown using his brains instead of brawn!!!

Just hope that the Rukhsar track is wrapped up quickly. Thankfully Kabir and Zara both know that Rukhsar is doing some mischief so hopefully they will be on their guard.

I think Ruku will carry on trying and this will make Zabir come even closer ...