zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 real juhi has entered the show so what will happen of anushka and shuraya's love story?😕
will real juhi unite with shauraya or shauraya will fall in love with anushka?if real juhi enters, aunshka will go back to veerpur i guess.🤓

who will sharuya choose?his lost love or anushka?THE CONFUSION!!!😡

ARE THERE SOME CHANCES OF SHALEEN COMING BACK?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Makers got mad they ready to repeat same track like their another show naamkaran where neel in love with avni and his ex juhi returned and tried to create rift between them same track soon telecast on this show anushka and that  new guy fall for each other and juhi tried to create rift  and they rr so fool using same name juhi heard this news from you tube I don't know true or false news we Shaleen fans already stop watching this show after last episode of Shaleen  Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i still have hope shaleen will be back i dont think they r repeating naamkaran juhi track because from starting epi they showed neil & avni have some connection but here shaurya only loves his childhood frnd juhi not anushka he also starting to doubt anushka is not his juhi i think now they finally moving forward in the story
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirtha_rosid

i still have hope shaleen will be back i dont think they r repeating naamkaran juhi track because from starting epi they showed neil & avni have some connection but here shaurya only loves his childhood frnd juhi not anushka he also starting to doubt anushka is not his juhi i think now they finally moving forward in the story

Even if he does come back, it will take a long time for his entry because there are so many things that need to be explained. Right now so many things are happening at once.
amirtha_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: hameshand4ever

Even if he does come back, it will take a long time for his entry because there are so many things that need to be explained. Right now so many things are happening at once.

ya there is so many things to reveal specially real juhi story i think she is in big problem that malhari new husband looklike he is having bad eye on juhi so i think this real juhi will be the reason for anushka to return veerpur again
I searching on Twitter if any news of Shaleen there I saw video someone uploaded scene was shaurya told  something to anushka and  left  then anushka said wheneverer i want oto came near u I stopped myself bcoz this right only for juhi wt does mean that anushka also start liking that new guy 
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The whole show is a load of crap now...
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

The whole show is a load of crap now...

It was so good before but they have ruined the whole show
amirtha_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

I searching on Twitter if any news of Shaleen there I saw video someone uploaded scene was shaurya told something to anushka and left then anushka said wheneverer i want oto came near u I stopped myself bcoz this right only for juhi wt does mean that anushka also start liking that new guy

dr we should not concentrate on each & every dialogue its all in the story writers hands they can change the story in last minute just like how they killed yuvraj, till now people only wants yuvshka not anushka & sharuya jodi may be thats why suddenly they bring real juhi
We all praying everyday and tweet also to bring Shaleen back yaar badly missing yuvraj and Yuvshka chemistry