Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Diii... I loveee you so so much... Really no words to express..! The previous forum was locked.. And I was shocked for a min whether you stopped the story... Thank God... Love you dii... How are you guys, hope you all remember me... Thanks for sending mes dii

Hi Amritha
happy to see your comment after a long time 
thanks for the comment
yes dear I too love you 
oh previous forum of Ranveer's unsaid feelings is locked?
I didn't notice that dear 
till you guys read I am going to write only dear 
love you too dear
surely everyone of us will remember you dear 
hmm okay dear sending msg is my duty dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 713
As Ranveer said that he will give towel bath to Ishani hearing it Ishani was having a what to react face were Ranveer was having a cute smile in his face telling it to Ishani. 
Ishani:(with a cute what to tell face):Ranveer why you need to give towel bath to me?
Ranveer(again sitting back in the bed facing Ishani and with a cute face):Then who will give towel bath to you?(with a cute fun making smile):you want that nurse in our home too to give towel bath to you?(with a cute strict face):In home I will only be available to you so I will only give towel bath to you. 
Ishani had a uncomfortable face were she didn't know what to react hearing what all Ranveer was telling her were Ranveer with a smile itself was about to get up were before getting up his eyes saw Ishani's face well were seeing Ishani's uncomfortable face his smile vanished from his face were he without getting up from the bed seeing Ishani with a calm face. 
Ranveer(in a calm tone):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(hearing it saw Ranveer's face and in a calm tone):Ranveer..mein..(she was struggling to tell it):Mein ...I am feeling uncomfortable..
Ranveer(hearing it with a caring face held Ishani's left hand with his right hand and having her hand in his hand and in a lovely tone):Ishani I am your husband right?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan 
Ranveer:Then what? we both are husband and wife and we have never hided anything between us know? we both have seen each other completely. Then why you need to feel uncomfortable to me?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer wo..mein..thoda shy feel kariyu..
Ranveer(hearing it with a love saw her eyes):Tell me one thing..
Ishani(seeing his eyes):What?
Ranveer:Has my eyes seen you completely?
Ishani:(seeing his eyes with a firm look):haan
Ranveer:Then why are you hesitating? I will be very careful in handling you Ishani. Don't worry. 
Ishani had a not convinced face were Ranveer trying his best to make Ishani comfortable with him and seeing Ishani's not convinced face took a deep breath and taking his hand from Ishani's hand and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Tk Let me tell Maa or Maasi to come and give towel bath to you. (telling it he got up from the bed and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room).
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is going from her and getting that Ranveer is bit disappointed because of her now and in thoughts):I am feeling shy but...(thinking of Ranveer's caring words to her for giving towel bath now and then making up herself saw Ranveer were when Ranveer went to the entrance of the room and when he was about to leave the room):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing his name stopped and turned and saw Ishani and he again came inside the room and came to the bed and stood near Ishani and seeing Ishani):Haan what Ishani...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):I am sorry Ranveer I know you are disappointed because of me..
Ranveer(hearing it bit hiding his disappointed face with a smile):Nahi nothing like that..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):sit..(She signed to the bed).
Ranveer(sat in the bed facing her):hmm
Ishani:(took her left hand to his right hand and held his hand in her hand and seeing Ranveer):I know you are disappointed. I know to read you so well Ranveer.
Ranveer(hearing it bit showing his cute child like disappointed face and seeing her):Haan disappointed hain...when that nurse gave towel bath to you for the three days itself I was feeling possessive that only I can give towel bath to Ishani. But you itself telling you are feeling uncomfortable with me is making me disappointed. (seeing her):I thought we both will never hide anything between us but(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Give me towel bath. 
Ranveer(hearing it seeing her):Me?
Ishani(seeing him and took her hand from Ranveer's hand and took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and holding his cheek and with a cute smile):Haan you only. I was feeling shy so only I was not okay for it. But seeing my Ranveer's care and love there is no way for me to tell no to him for giving towel bath to me. (seeing other side and in a shy mixed tone):And yes you are right we never need to hide anything between us. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):Tk shall I bring warm water?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and with a child look):hmm tk..
Ranveer giving a smile to her and took his hand to Ishani's hand that was in his cheek and took her hand from his cheek and holding her hand in his hand and with love kissed her hand and saw her face were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's kiss in her hand gave a cute smile to him were Ranveer smiling to her and leaving her hand softly and he got up from the bed and walked and went to washroom and entered the washroom were as soon as Ranveer entered the washroom Ishani saw her left hand in which Ranveer kissed her and she had a reddish face were she was shy on feeling her Ranveer's love.As Ishani was smiling it was exactly next 15 minutes were Ranveer came out of the washroom having the warm water in the bucket were he carefully heated the water through heater and mixed it well with cool water and made the water warm for his lovely wife and he brought the bucket and came to the bed and kept the bucket below the bed and he turned and went to Ishani's cupboard and he opened the cupboard and took towel and Ishani's t-shirt and night pant in his hands and closed the cupboard and again came back to the bed and he kept Ishani's t-shirt and night pant in the bed and dropped the towel in the bucket warm water and then seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:let me close the windows and door and come. 
Ishani:hmm.
Ranveer giving a smile to her and he went to the door and he closed and locked the door well and then he came to the windows and closed the windows and covered them with the curtains and then he came back to Ishani and he sat in the bed facing Ishani and he saw Raagini who was sleeping upside down in the bed now and saw his daughter sleeping so well were Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing Raagini she too saw her were she had a smile seeing her daughter sleeping well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Finish my towel bath before Raagini wakes up.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):haan sure..(telling it he took his hand to Ishani's t-shirt bottom and he was about to remove it carefully).
Ishani closed her eyes when Ranveer kept his hand on her t-shirt bottom and she gave Ranveer his full rights on her. 
Devarsh walked from the beach and when it was exactly 8.45 were Devarsh finally reached RV mansion were security seeing Devarsh without knowing the problem that happened inside RV mansion before 3 days knowing that Devarsh is often irregular in coming to home and knowing that Devarsh is a person to come home when ever he wishes and giving a smile to Devarsh and he opened the gate for Devarsh were Devarsh too giving a smile to security and he entered RV mansion gate and he slowly started to walk in the pathway of the house towards RV mansion home. Devarsh was very slow in walking were he was bit hesitating and was practicing how to talk to Ishani and ask sorry to her. He was practicing it in his mind as much as he can. 
It was exactly 9.05 when Ranveer finally finishing the towel bath for Ishani and he made Ishani wear her new t-shirt and night pant and he made her wear the arm sling too back and he dropped the towel back in the bucket and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Your towel bath is almost done in 20 minutes Ishani. For this you were telling so many reasons to me. 
Ishani hearing it and thinking about the caring way how Ranveer did her towel bath and seeing Ranveer and in a cute move lightly moved her in the bed and came to Ranveer and lovingly hugged Ranveer with her left hand were her left hand was in his back and she hit her face in Ranveer's chest as she was not able to turn her head. Ranveer who didn't expect this hug from Ishani had a not understanding face of why Ishani is hugging him but also a smile was there in his lips were he too took his hand to Ishani's back and gently hugged her. 
Ranveer(in a cute tone):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(closing her eyes in his hug and in a emotional tone):Really I am blessed to have you in my life Ranveer. Without you I can't even imagine a single day in my life.
Ranveer(took his hand from Ishani's back and he brought her out of the hug gently and carefully made her to rest her back in the head rest and saw her with a smile):Why are you imagining a day without me. Everyday Ranveer will be with you. What ever situation comes no one can separate Ishveer forever. 
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer(with a cute face):Can I know how Mrs. Vaghela got a idea of giving a sudden hug to Ranveer?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a emotional face):Really Ranveer you are not a ordinary man. I know how you will behave while making love to me. Whenever we make love we had love, care, emotions between us but at the same time we will have little lust on each other too. But today when you were giving towel bath to me even seeing me completely too your hands didn't have lust on me or your eyes too didn't express any lust. Your eyes and hands were having only care and affection for me. Really you are a extraordinary man in love Ranveer. No girl can make you hers other than this Ishani because my man is not a person to see body feelings he is a man born to love Ishani..Only Ishani. 
Ranveer(hearing it smiled to her):Ishani see when we make love lust is a normal thing as like all the human beings but this is the moment were I should care you. only my care and affection you can see right now. I love you.
Ishani:I love you too..
Ranveer smiled and shook his head as okay to Ishani were that was the moment his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he saw his phone and got the name in the display as Sharman were he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:Haan Sharman bole..
Sharman:Ranveer today I had some important work in our diamond company so I came early and was seeing the important files. That time I was not able to find last year December reports. I want those reports for my interpretation. Do you have those reports with you. 
Ranveer:Haan I think I will be having it in my study room. Let me see whether I have it in the study room or not and call you back. 
Sharman:haan tk..(he telling it cut the call).
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and putting the phone back in his pant pocket and saw Ishani):Have some office work Ishani let me go and come before Raagini wakes up. 
Ishani(Seeing him):hmm okay..
Ranveer smiling to her and he took the bucket in his hand and he took Ishani's changed T-shirt and night pant too and he walked and went to the washroom and cleared the water in the bucket and dropped the towel,t-shirt and night pant for washing and he came out of the washroom and he opened the curtains and window doors and then he went to the door and unlocked and opened the door and then he standing in the entrance of the room and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani your phone is in lamp table only. If Raagini wakes up before I come means you call me. 
Ishani:hmm okay..(she smiled to him).
Ranveer too smiling to her came out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor towards study room. 
Devarsh walking so slowly for 20 minutes in the pathway of the house thinking and rehearsing the way to ask sorry to Ishani and he finally reached the RV mansion hall. He saw the door open and saw the complete hall were he was not able to find anyone were he slowly kept the step inside the hall of RV mansion were Ranveer who was walking in the corridor to go to the study room casually seeing here and there his eyes accidentally fell on the entrance of the house were his eyes without missing exactly caught Devarsh were he stopped himself and saw well and saw Devarsh in the entrance of hall were he had a angry face and he was about to walk back in the corridor towards stairs to come down. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...
Continue soon.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Amazing episode.
Waiting for the next.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Thank you for a romantic episode. It was a perfect one.
Update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Finally it happened...
I saw this news now only my dear friends...Many would have already know this news..
Finally Shakthi Arora is married...Happy Married life to Shakthi Arora and Neha Saxena...

Aalisha2061 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great very nice update dear 
Lovely it 
Aalisha2061 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update dear 
Eagerly waiting updates 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Love the episode a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
Be safe.