Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Ishaani is at home. At last this moment has come. The whole family is happy to meet Ishaani.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is back to home and that moment has come 
and whole family has met Ishani 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode a lot.
Update soon
Take care
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Gorgeous episode.
Please update asap.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode a lot.
Update soon
Take care

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
take care 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Gorgeous episode.
Please update asap.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 711
RV MANSION
Chaithali was sitting in bed in their room with a anger face were by that time Mithesh entered their room and he walked and went to the sofa of their room and he sat in the sofa and saw Chaithali were Chaithali's face was having a anger face. 
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali):Chaithali what happen to you? For the past three days you are having this face only. 
chaithali(seeing Mithesh with anger face):Now what you went to welcome Ishani only know? Everyone as soon as that Amba said that Ishani is coming home arranged for the flower bouquets and all and As soon as you all got to know that Ishani is going to come back to home everyone went to welcome her. But no one is worried about Devarsh. (she said it with a worried face):Ranveer hearing that Ishani's words released Devarsh from Jail and sent Devarsh out of the house. Three days I am trying to Devarsh's phone but I am getting switched off recorded voice only. Don't know where Devarsh is now
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali):Chaithali Devarsh has been sent out of the house because of his cheap thoughts and acts. Let him be out of this house itself that is only good for everyone in this house. (he said it with a confirmed face).
Chaithali hearing it showed a anger look to Mithesh and she got up from the bed and she started to walk from their room. Mithesh seeing Chaithali's back as she was going towards the entrance of the room gave a impossible head shake to himself and he took the newspaper in the tea poi and he started to read the newspaper. 
Ranveer and Ishani were smiling happily to each other were Ranveer smiling to Ishani and in a normal tone. 
Ranveer:Shivanya said me to message her when we reach home. Let me message her. 
Ishani:haan message her. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and took his phone from the pant pocket and he started to operate the phone and he started to type the message for Shivanya as they have reached home and then he sent the message were as soon as he got the report of message has been sent he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani):hmm message has been sent to Shivanya. 
Ishani:hmm okay.
As Ishani and Ranveer were talking after few minutes Ramu came and stood in front of their room having Raagini's basket and Ishani's bag and Raagini's baby carrier in his both the hands and seeing inside the room. 
Ramu:Sir..can I come in?
Ranveer(who was smiling to Ishani hearing Ramu's voice turned and saw the entrance of the room and seeing Ramu):Haan Ramu you can come..
Ramu hearing it came inside the room and he went and kept Ishani's bag and Raagini's basket and Raagini's carrier in the sofa and then he took the car key from his shirt pocket and came to Ranveer and gave the car key to Ranveer were Ranveer got the car key from him and shook his head as he can go were Ramu too started to move from there and he went out of the room. 
Ranveer(keeping the car key in the lamp table and keeping his phone in the lamp table and taking his Bluetooth headset from his ear and he kept that Bluetooth headset too in the lamp table and he saw Ishani):Tk Ishani let me clear these flower bouquets and then unpack your bag and arrange your dresses in the cupboard and put the dresses that need to be washed for washing. 
Ishani:hmm tk..
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he got up from the bed and went to the sofa and took Raagini's baby carrier and he went and kept the baby carrier in the table and then he came back to the sofa and he opened Ishani's bag and he took the ointments and prescription of Ishani and kept it in the lamp table draw and then he closed the draw and then he came to the sofa and started to take out Ishani's dresses and Raagini's items and started to arrange it in the room back to its places. After arranging Ishani's items and Raagini's items back in its places Ranveer started to take the flower bouquets around the bed and started to keep it in the table in a order were Ishani with a feeling relaxed face closed her eyes and rested her head in the head rest. 
Shivanya who wrote a prescription and suggested it to the patient and once the patient started to move from there that was the moment her phone beeped and said her that she has received a message were that made Shivanya to see her phone that was in the table were she took the phone and operated the phone and saw the message that she has received were seeing its Ranveer's message and getting the message that Ranveer and Ishani has reached their home had a happy smile and she kept the phone in the table and started to wait for the next patient. 
The day started to move and finally the day came to its night were the time was exactly 9.30 in the night were Devarsh was still sitting in the same slap of the beach with a silent face. From the moment Rithika and Nirbhay went from there he was sitting in the same place itself for the whole day. He didn't realize the day has come to night too. His mind was kept on thinking the same things that happened between him and Ishani. The way their life started as brother and sister and the way they were affectionate towards each other were coming in his mind and the way he has been cruel to Ishani was also coming and disturbing his mind so well. 
Devarsh got the flashback of the way he used to be very caring and affectionate on Ishani. The way he used to wipe her tears whenever she cried because of Baa calling her illegitimate child. The way he was always against Baa when ever Baa called Ishani as illegitimate child. The way Ishani kept everyone in her home even after getting married to Ranveer. The way he made her wear the bandage when Ranveer cut her hand with the kite thread came to his mind. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and without opening his eyes he thought about the way he saw Ishani when she came out of the jail and the way he got to know Ishani is alive and the way he was been so cruel to her and the way he left her as it in the road came to his mind. The way he talked so many rubbish words towards her when she warned him not to hurt Krisha for money came to his mind. The way he joined hands with Nirbhay and Rithika just for money and the way he was ready to kill Ishani through Nirbhay and Rithika. The way now how he has hurt Ishani came to his mind, the way he beat Ishani with the wooden stick with the other henchmen came to his mind and the way Ishani was pleading to him to leave her came to his mind were thinking all the things his eyes were now having a small drop of tear were before he could open his eyes itself his tear drop came out of the eyes. Devarsh(feeling it in a instant opened his eyes telling):Nahi...
Devarsh(seeing around him and seeing the beach and then hearing the sea sound and thinking about Ishani well once again and then to himself):Nahi I should have not done these things to Ishani. (he had tears in his eyes):Haan wo..meri behan hain...I was the one who used to make her smile when ever she cried for Baa's words. But I myself turned this much low in my life and went to the level of killing Ishani.(he raised his both the hands and saw his both the hands and thought about beating Ishani with the wooden stick and with a worried face):With my own hands itself I beat Ishani cruelly. (he slapped his cheek with his right hand and then to himself):Haan Rithika asked me to think well whether Ishani was wrong to me or I was wrong to Ishani. (with a confirmed head shake):Haan I am only wrong to Ishani. What Ishani did to me? Even after sending me to Servant quarters she gave me food and money know? Then why I am often thinking that Ishani has taken away my luxury life from me? She gave me luxury life but I only always did something wrong to her or family members and took Ishani to the level of sending me out of the house. (his eyes were now shedding tears were with a worried face):I am sorry Ishani..I am really really sorry for what I have done to you. After feeling this hunger in stomach only I am getting your greatness in my life. 
Devarsh again got the flashback of Shikhar telling about Ishani to him after putting him in Jail. 
FLASHBACK 
Shikhar(standing in the Jail seeing Devarsh who was inside the jail):Let me tell one thing very surely Devarsh when you get to know Ishani's greatness that time you would have lost Ishani's trust on you and Ishani's relationship too. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Devarsh thinking the flashback of what Shikhar said to him slowly had a worried face were he wiped his tears well from his face and then he slowly with a worried face itself laid in the slap and thinking about Ishani's itself closed his eyes and started to sleep. 
RV MANSION...
Ranveer after clearing the room and putting back Ishani's and Raagini's items back in their respective places and then feeding the dinner for both Raagini and Ishani and then changing Raagini to her night dress and then himself to the night pant and t-shirt and he came to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and saw Ishani who was playing with Raagini who was sitting next to her in the bed. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani I arranged all your dresses back in its places and dropped the dresses for washing that need to be washed. 
Ishani:haan tk that is what you did in front of my eyes only know?
Ranveer:Haan but also those dresses are yours know that is why I am informing it to you. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer took the small fold-able bed from the cupboard and then he closed the cupboard and he came to the floor and he started to stretch the bed in the floor and then he took a pillow from the sofa and he put the pillow on the bed and saw Ishani were Ishani was playing and smiling with Raagini. Ranveer came to the lamp table and opened the draw and he took some tablets and he unpacked the tablets for Ishani according to the prescription and then keeping back the tablets in the draw and closed the draw then he took the water jug in the lamp table and he poured the water in the glass in the lamp table and took the glass in his hand and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani...
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice turned and saw Ranveer):Haan Ranveer...
Ranveer(showed the tablets to Ishani):Have the tablets. I got the tablets in the evening itself by giving the prescription to Ramu,
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Not bad Mr. vaghela you are really a caring husband only. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and showing the water glass and tablet to Ishani):Always I will stay caring to you. 
Ishani:hmm okay..(she got the tablet from Ranveer's hand with her left hand and putting the tablet in her mouth and got the water from Ranveer and drank it were she was having the other tablets that were in Ranveer's hands and gave the water glass to Ranveer).
Ranveer got the water glass from Ishani and kept it back in the lamp table and saw Raagini who was being in night dress and was cutely playing with Ishani. 
Ranveer:Raagini baby come you can sleep let Papa make you sleep. 
Raagini(hearing it seeing Ranveer seeing Ishani):Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini):haan baby..
Raagini:Papa Kahani...
Ishani:Haan Papa will tell story to you. Go and be with your Papa..
Raagini(cutely):hmm(she got up from the bed and showed her hands to Ranveer).
Ranveer took Raagini carefully from the bed without disturbing Ishani and he made Raagini to be in his embrace and then he walked and went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and made Raagini to lay in his stomach and chest and he started to caress Raagini's back and when he was about to tell a story to Raagini that was the time Ishani saw the bed that was in the floor and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer what is this bed in the floor?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Haan let me sleep in the floor till you get well. 
Ishani:But its okay Ranveer I am comfortable only. 
Ranveer:Arrey your legs and hands need so much care now. In sleep If I put my leg on your leg means that is it that will cause so much pain to you. So till you get well sleep in the bed and let me sleep in the floor. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am feeling sad to make you sleep in the floor. 
Ranveer:Arrey what is wrong in it. I am a man who was used to sleep in the floor from 9 years then what? You sleep well..
Ishani(with a what to tell face):Tk..
Ranveer(giving a smile):hmm okay...(he then started to tell a story to Raagini).
It was exactly 10.30 when Raagini was sleeping well in Ranveer's embrace were Ranveer then took Raagini in his hands carefully and he came to the bed and laid Raagini in the bed carefully near Ishani were he then saw Ishani were Ishani sitting in the bed and resting her head in the head rest itself was sleeping so well due to the tablets effect were Ranveer seeing the sleeping face of Ishani with a admiring smile and then he carefully held Ishani's shoulders with his both the hands and moved her carefully and he laid Ishani in the bed without staining her neck. Ranveer making sure Ishani and Raagini are comfortable and then he walked to the switch board and he turned off the lights and he went and laid in the bed that was in the floor and closed his eyes to sleep. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode didu...devarsh is realizing his mistakes...good to knw...looking forward to c what'll hpn nxt...be safe n stay healthy didu
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Ranveer decided to sleep on the floor not to disturb Ishaani. It's a noble deed. Want to see Ishveer romantic moments.
Update asap.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update πŸ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part