glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 710
RV MANSION
It was exactly 4.30 in the evening when Ranveer slowly driving the car from Holy hospital and reached RV mansion gate. He sounded Horn were the security came out of his wooden cabin and he seeing its Ranveer's car he came and opened the gate for him. Ranveer as soon as the gate was opened he entered the car inside the pathway of the house. He drove the car in the pathway of the house and took the car till parking of the house and he stopped the car in the parking and he stopped the ignition and he took the key in his hand and turned and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani let me call to Mala and tell her to come and take Raagini and then let me take you inside the house. 
Ishani(hearing it):hmm
Ranveer then putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone out and he dialed to Mala and heard the ring in his Bluetooth headset and in the two rings itself Mala picked the call. 
Mala:Bhaiya...
Ranveer:Mala I am in the parking of our house. Raagini is sleeping well and I have brought Ishani to home. you please come to the parking and take Raagini know?
Mala:Haan I am sweeping servant quarters corridor only Bhaiya. Let me come now.
Ranveer:Haan...(telling it he cut the call and put his phone back in his pant pocket and started to wait for Mala).
Ishani:All of them will get worried seeing me in this condition Ranveer. 
Ranveer(turned well and seeing Ishani):Arrey they won't get worried instead they will cheer you up only. See Ishani it was unexpected accident so we cannot avoid these things. you keep smiling surely soon you will get back to normal. 
Ishani(giving a light okay smile to him):hmm tk..
Ranveer sat back in the seat well and holding the car key in his one hand and saw Raagini were Raagini being in the baby carrier and laying so well in Ranveer's stomach and chest and resting her head so well in his chest and was sleeping so well. Ranveer took his other hand and with care caressed Raagini's head so gently. As Ranveer was caressing Raagini's hair itself that was the moment Mala came and stood near his car were Ranveer saw Mala through the window and with a smile opened the car door and then he removed the baby carrier slowly and took Raagini out of the baby carrier and kept the baby carrier in the dashboard of the car and then he saw Mala were Mala who was already was ready to get Raagini bent and took Raagini from Ranveer and she held Raagini well were cutie pie moving her head well and again continued to sleep well as soon as Mala kept her in her embrace were Ranveer then he got down from the car and he closed the door and saw Mala and showed the car key to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Mala):Have this key with you let us go inside and once we got inside give this key to Ramu and tell him to take the luggage out of the car and then ask him to lock the car and tell him to bring the luggage in the car to our room. 
Mala:hmm Tk Bhaiya(holding Raagini well with her one hand and she got the car key from Ranveer).
Ranveer giving the car key to Mala and he came to the back seat and opened the car door and gave his hand to Ishani were Ishani too gave her left hand to Ranveer's hand were Ranveer giving a gentle smile to Ishani. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):See let me take you in my hands don't strain yourself. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmm
Ranveer making Ishani move in the seat by holding her hand and then taking his hand from her and then he carefully putting his both the hands behind her back and then carefully he lifted Ishani from the car seat and he brought her out of the car gently were Ishani too held Ranveer's neck so well with her left hand were she saw Ranveer's eyes with so much love were a light smile was there in her lips were Ranveer too saw Ishani with a smile were their eyes were speaking so many love dialogues silently were Mala holding Raagini came and closed the back side door and then saw Ishani. 
Mala(holding Raagini and seeing Ishani):Bhabhi...
Mala's voice disturbed both Ranveer and Ishani's eye lock were both of them saw Mala were Ishani too carefully moving her eyes saw Mala. 
Ishani:Haan Mala..
Mala:How are you now Bhabhi? you are feeling better know?
Ishani(Seeing Mala):Haan now I am better If I be in our house I will feel more and more better Mala. 
Mala(giving a smile):Haan sure Bhabhi you will get well soon. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Mala):hmm
Ranveer(seeing Mala):Mala bring Raagini let us go inside the house. 
Mala:(seeing Ranveer):Tk Bhaiya..
Ranveer shaking his head as okay to Mala and he started to walk having Ishani in his hands were Mala too started to walk with Ranveer having Raagini in her hands were both of them walking from the parking of the house and they came to the outer corridor and walking in the outer corridor and they finally came to RV mansion hall entrance. As soon as Ranveer and Mala came to the entrance of hall having Raagini and Ishani with them all the family members who were been sitting in the sofa's and standing near the entrance and waiting for them had a big smile in their faces were Amba getting up from the sofa and taking the Thali from the tea poi and she walked and came towards the entrance. Ishani saw everyone were Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Parul, Sharman, Pratik, Baa, Mithesh, Disha, Manas, Krish were coming to the entrance and all of them stood near the entrance of the house. 
Amba(with a happy smile saw Laxmi who was standing next to her):Laxmi 
Laxmi(seeing Ishani with a smile and hearing Amba calling her seeing Amba):Haan Moti behan
Amba:Light the lamp.(she showed the Thali to Laxmi).
Laxmi:Haan(she took the match box from the thali and she lighted a match stick and she lighted the lamp in the Thali and throw the burnt stick to the corner of the house and saw Amba and shook her head as okay).
Amba giving a smile to Laxmi and she walked two step and went to Ranveer and seeing Ishani in Ranveer's hand
Amba:Ishani you will get back to normal soon. (telling it she started to take Aarti for Ishani).
Ishani had a smile in her face and she was emotional too were Amba took the Aarti and then she took the Sindoor and kept it on Ishani's forehead and then seeing Ranveer. 
Amba:Bring Ishani inside the house Ranveer and take her to room let her take rest. 
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba giving a smile to Ranveer and she gave way for Ranveer were Ranveer having Ishani in his hands started to walk inside the house were Everyone too started to enter the house and Ranveer started to climb the stairs having Ishani in his hands were Everyone in home too started to climb the stairs behind Ranveer.Mala too having Raagini in her hands followed Ranveer were Ranveer climbed the stairs and came to the corridor and finally walking in the corridor and he brought Ishani to their room were when Ranveer was about to step his legs he stopped and he saw their room were Ishani too who was seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look seeing Ranveer seeing inside the room she too moved her eyes slowly and saw their room were around her bed there were flower bouquets having the label below every bouquets were it were having the GET WELL SOON quotes. Ranveer with a smile took Ishani inside their room and then he took her to their bed and then he slowly made Ishani to sit in the bed were Ishani too sat in the bed and rested her head in the head rest and saw the flower bouquets around the bed and saw each bouquets one by one. Everyone bouquets were having GET WELL SOON ISHANI. There was Sharman and Parul's Bouquets, Amba and Kailash's Bouquets, Laxmi and her husband's Bouquets, Baa's bouquets, Mithesh Bouquets, Disha and Manas's Bouquets, Pratik Bouquets were Ishani seeing everything and slowly turned her eyes and saw all her family members were everyone who came behind Ranveer entered the room and stood near the bed with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing everyone with a emotional smile):Thanks to all of you. 
Sharman(with a smile):Ishani there is no need to tell Thanks to all of us. To keep you cheered is our duty and that is what we are doing. you should never strain yourself physically or mentally okay?Take good rest. We all are there to take care of you. 
Amba(hearing it):Haan we all are there with you. Like (showing the flowers in the bouquets):the flowers in the bouquets you will be flourished and turn back to normal soon. 
Parul:Haan Bhabhi you will get back to normal very soon. 
Baa(hearing it):Haan when we all are with Ishani she will soon turn back to normal. Now let us all go she can take rest. 
Everyone:hmmm
Everyone giving a okay head shake to Ishani started to move out of the room were Ranveer had a smile seeing the flowers around the bed and the way their family is trying to cheer up Ishani were Mala having Raagini alone stood in the room were as soon as everyone went from there she came to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer. 
Mala:Bhaiya shall I make Raagini sleep in the bed?
Ranveer:haan you can Mala..
Mala giving a okay head shake to Ranveer she walked around the bed and she came to the other side of the bed and laid Raagini in the bed next to Ishani were Raagini adjusting herself to the bed and was sleeping well. 
Mala(seeing Ranveer):Let me giving the car key to Ramu and tell him to bring the luggage to room Bhaiya..
Ranveer:Haan okay..
Mala giving a okay head shake and she started to walk from there and she went out of the room were as soon as Mala went from there Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:Did you see how our family has cheered you up.
Ishani(with a emotional face):Haan really we are blessed to have them in our life. 
Ranveer:Haan of course soon you will be back to your normal condition as one way or the other each one of us will keep on cheering you up for the 24 hours. 
Ishani:hmm I know that. I am really happy to be back to home.(taking a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):Finally back to home and the most happiest thing is I am back to our room. Our room is our little world Ranveer and this room has all the powers to make me normal. 
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm of course you came to our room know? Here after everything will be sorted out.
Ishani hearing it smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled back to her. 
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow ishani back home.lots of flower boquets from everyone in the room with get well quotes was lovely.so sweet of them to give such a grand welcome and love to i shani.sweet chapter Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘Loved it โค๏ธEagerly waiting for the next part 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update, dear.
Update soon.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Ishaani is at home. At last this moment has come. The whole family is happy to meet Ishaani.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

wow ishani back home.lots of flower boquets from everyone in the room with get well quotes was lovely.so sweet of them to give such a grand welcome and love to i shani.sweet chapter

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is back to home and lot of flower boquets from Everyone 
for Ishani in her room with get well soon quotes glad you liked it 
glad you liked the way they gave such a grand welcome and love to 
Ishani 
glad you liked the chapter 
keep reading๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45