Hi Aalisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ritika gave water to devarsh and liked her humanity to convince nirbhay to get water for him.devarsh telling them that they will never forget this favour was funny.like ritika said if he is not grateful to ishani how can he be grateful to others?loved the lecture given by nirbhay ritika to devarsh. nitbhay saying that if we are human beings at one point we will become good was nice.wonder whether devarsh will change.ranveer ragini scene was cute loved Shivanya finalizing that ishani can be discharged. hope we will get ishveer Valentine's and holi celebration 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Rithika gave water to Devarsh and her humanity to 
convince Nirbhay to get water for him 
yes Devarsh telling those words are really funny only 
glad you liked the way Rithika said if he is not been able to be grateful to 
Ishani then how can he be grateful to others 
glad you liked the lecture both Nirbhay and Rithika gave to Devarsh 
glad you liked the way Nirbhay said that if we are human beings at one 
point we will become good 
ya let us see whether Devarsh is going to change or not 
glad you liked Ranveer and Raagini's scenes and Shivanya finalizing that 
Ishani can be discharged 
ya let us see Ishveer valentines and holi celebration 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Disechandi..

Awesome very beautiful update 

Thanks for the PM waiting for next update 

Hi Disechandi 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Now devarsh is getting the meaning of pain very perfectly...Ritika gave him a nice lesson...waiting for the nxt...be safe n sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes now Devarsh is getting the real meaning of pain and yes Rithika 
gave a nice lesson to him 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 709
HOLY HOSPITAL..
It was exactly 3 o clock in the afternoon were the Doctor who operated Ishani came to Ishani's room entrance having a report in his hand.A Nurse was standing behind him with some papers in her hands were Ranveer and Ishani were talking something and smiling to each other were Raagini was calmly sleeping in the couch.She was sleeping well after having her lunch were Ishani and Ranveer too after finishing their lunch were sharing a awesome moments with each other talking about their old memories. 
Doctor(Seeing Ranveer and Ishani):May I come in?
Ranveer and Ishani hearing this voice saw the entrance of the room were Ranveer seeing its Doctor got up from the stool and he saw the Doctor and with a smile. 
Ranveer:yes please come in doctor..
Doctor(giving a gentle smile):hmm(telling it he entered the room and he walked and came to Ishani's bed and stood near Ishani).
Nurse too entered behind the Doctor and came behind the Doctor and stood behind the doctor. 
Doctor:Well how are you feeling Mrs. Ishani?
Ishani(seeing the Doctor):Hmm feeling much better..
Doctor(with a gentle smile):hmm that is so nice. Doctor Shivanya submitted the General check up report to me and I analysed the report and based on that report I am going to discharge you today Mrs. Ishani. 
Ishani:Thank you Doctor. 
Doctor:Till today Nutristionist would have been taking care of your foods. But seeing your report you are normal so here after you can have all the types of foods. you don't have any restrictions on the food. 
Ishani hearing it lightly tried somehow and shook her head as okay to the Doctor were Ranveer hearing it had a happy smile in his face. 
Doctor:Then Nurses were only giving the tablets to you till date. Nurse will give the prescription for the tablets to you now and she will tell at which time to have the tablets. Regularly have your tablets. 
Ishani:Okay Doctor. 
Doctor(turning to Ranveer):Mr. RV you can note down my number. Once your wife starts to feel reduce of pain in her hand, leg and neck give me a call. Let me come to your home and make her check up. you can't often bringing her to hospital know? So let me come to your home. 
Ranveer:hmm sure Doctor..(telling it he took his phone out of his pant pocket and operated it and then saw the Doctor):Tell me your number Doctor..
Doctor:hmmm
The doctor told his number were Ranveer noted down the doctors number in his phone and then he saved the number and then saw the doctor. 
Doctor:Okay Doctor let me call you when Ishani is feeling she is out of pain in her hand, leg and neck. 
Doctor:Haan okay(showing the Nurse behind him):Nurse will tell the details for Discharge you can follow that. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Doctor giving a smile to Ranveer started to move from there and he went out of the room were Nurse as soon as the doctor went out of the room came near Ranveer were Ranveer putting his phone in his pant pocket saw the nurse were the nurse now started to show the papers that was in her hand. 
Nurse:(taking a set of papers and giving it to Ranveer):These are prescription for the tablets. These prescription are having which tablets to have when. 
Ranveer:(Getting the Papers in his hands and seeing the nurse):yes sister..
Nurse:Then...(she went to the table near Ishani's bed and opened the draw and took two ointment from the draw and came back to Ranveer and gave one ointment to Ranveer):Once you go home and after 3 more days you can remove the band aid from her face and hands. Then for the wound marks to go you should apply this ointment on her wounds. (giving the other ointment):Once her neck, Hand, and leg pain goes and when Doctor tells to remove her arm sling and neck and leg bandage that time for few days keep applying this ointment in her leg, hands and neck. So that she will be feeling normal in her hands and legs movement. 
Ranveer:hmm(getting the other ointment from Nurse):hmm okay. 
Nurse(showing the other papers in her hands):This is complete bill having operation, room rent and other expenses of your wife. If you pay this let me make the Ambulance ready and discharge your wife. 
Ranveer:Nahi sister tell hospital boys to bring Ishani till my car let me take Ishani in my car itself. 
Nurse:hmm okay sir let me arrange for it(showing the bill to Ranveer):Pay the bill in the counter..
Ranveer(getting the bill too from the nurse):hmm okay sister..
Nurse giving a smile to Ranveer and she turned and started to move from that room were once Nurse gone Ranveer kept the ointments and prescription in the table near Ishani and having the bill in his hands and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Let me pay the bill and come and after that we can go to home. 
Ishani(with a cute child face):Take me soon to home. 
Ranveer:(with a smile):hmm sure..(telling it he started to move from there and he came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor towards the bill counter as he was walking itself he took his phone out of his pocket and he operated his phone and he dialed to Amba and again put his phone in his pant pocket and he was able to hear the ring in his Bluetooth headset).
Amba(who was sitting in her room and reading a book hearing her phone ringing being in the table and she took the phone from the table and seeing its Ranveer with a smile she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a happy smile):Maa today Ishani is getting discharged. 
Amba:What ?they said they will discharge her only after one week. But within three days itself they are discharging her. 
Ranveer:Wo..Maa actually Ishani's condition was so normal so Doctor has said Shivanya to do the General check and on General check up too Ishani was normal so based on Shivanya's report Doctor said that Ishani can be discharged. Now I am going to pay the bill. Once Bill is paid they will discharge Ishani. 
Amba:so happy news Dikhra..
Ranveer:Haan Maa..tk Maa you do all the Arrangements for Aarti. Let me bring Ishani to come. 
Amba:Haan let me make it ready..(telling it she cut the call and kept the phone in the table and she got up from the bed and started to walk towards the entrance of the room to go and make the arrangements for Ishani's Aarti.).
Ranveer getting Amba has cut the call with a happy smile started to walk fast were walking fast he came to the cash counter were to his luck cash counter was free and he gave the bill to the cashier person who was sitting in front of the computer. Cashier got the bill from Ranveer and operated something in the system and then seeing Ranveer. 
Cashier: 1.50 lakhs sir. 
Ranveer hearing it shook his head as yes and he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took the purse out and he took his card and then showed it to the cashier. The cashier got the card and swiped it in the machine and showed the machine to Ranveer for pin number were Ranveer entered his pin number and the payment was made were Ranveer getting the card and he put it back in the purse and he put the purse back in his pant pocket were after that he got bill with paid seal and he started to walk back to Ishani's room. It was next 10 minutes were Ranveer came back to Ishani's room and he came near Ishani's bed. 
Ranveer:Tk Ishani let us be ready to leave. Already Raagini's things are in basket only so there is nothing to take know?
Ishani:hmm nothing is there to take from here Ranveer. You brought me my dresses yesterday itself and Nurse too made me wear my night pant and t-shirt after changing the hospital dress. Just take the bag that is having my dresses alone. Other than that Raagini's basket only. 
Ranveer:hmmm okay..(telling it he took the bag that was having Ishani's dresses and he took the ointments in the table and he kept the ointments in the bag and then took the prescription and kept the prescription in the bag and closed the bag and then he kept it in the table near the bed next to Raagini's basket).
Ranveer took the baby carrier from the table and then he walked and went to the couch where Raagini was sleeping and then keeping the baby carrier in the couch and then he took Raagini carefully in his hands without disturbing her sleep and then he took the baby carrier and made Raagini to be in the baby carrier and he wore the baby carrier so well on his shoulders were now Raagini was sleeping so well resting her head in Ranveer's chest. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was taking care of Raagini):Ranveer...
Ranveer(making sure Raagini is comfortable and turning to Ishani):hmm
Ishani;you are taking care of Raagini so well. Really she is blessed with you in her life. 
Ranveer(smiled to her and in a cute tone):hmm thank you. 
Ishani:you are welcomed(she smiled to him).
As both Ranveer and Ishani were smiling to each other that was the moment hospital boys with a stretcher were entering the room were the Nurse too entered the room.
Nurse(seeing Ranveer):Sir I got to know you have paid the bills and I made the hospital boys arrangements too. Now your wife can be discharged. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Hospital boys brought the stretcher near the bed and then they both carefully held Ishani and they transferred Ishani from bed to the stretcher. The hospital boys then started to move the stretcher from the room. Ranveer took Ishani's bag and Raagini's basket from the table and then holding the bag and basket in his both the hands and holding Raagini in the baby carrier and he started to walk behind the stretcher. Nurse too was walking and coming behind Ishani's strecher. The hospital boys in the next 10 minutes brought Ishani out of the hospital and they moved her in the pathway of the hospital and finally brought her to the parking of the hospital were Ranveer showed the car to them were the boys stopped the stretcher near the car of Ranveer were Ranveer went to the car and keeping the bag down in the floor and he took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked and opened the car door and he kept the bag and basket on the seat next to the driving seat and closed the car door and opened the back door of the car and signed the hospital boys to proceed were the hospital boys getting it held Ishani carefully and made Ishani to be in the back seat of the car were Ishani too comfortably sat in the back seat of the car resting her back in the other side door of the car were Ranveer seeing the hospital boys took his purse from his pant pocket and he took two hundred rupees notes and gave hundred rupees to each one of them and smiled to them. 
Ranveer:Thanks for your help. 
Hospital boys(getting the money):Thank you sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were the Nurse who came with the hospital boys too shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to the nurse and she walked from there along with the hospital boys.Ranveer as soon as the hospital boys and nurse went from there he closed te car door of the back seat and then he walked around the car and he came to the driving seat side and he opened the car door and he got in the driving seat and closed the car door and adjusted Raagini and he inserted the key and started the car and saw Ishani behind. 
Ranveer:Shall we leave Ishani?
Ishani:haan take me to home fast Ranveer. Enough of this hospital. 
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm okay(telling it he started to drive the car were he drove the car in the pathway of the hospital and brought the car out of the hospital gate and started to drive the car towards RV mansion)
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Doha_hussein thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing very beautiful update 
Loved it 
Waiting for next update dear 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for pm..
Vampire2468 thumbnail