Enough Is Enough!!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

So, after a long time, today I watched an entire episode of Bhootu & this might be the second time when I actually felt like slapping Bhootu. ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Too much of anything isn't good. Unfortunately the writer is now desperate & trying anything & everything; while the integrity of each character is getting destroyed in the process.

Sometimes back, I had questioned the decision of creators for choosing Akanksha over Sana. Now I want to take it back. I started watching the serial from the beginning & it reminded me of how beautifully Akanksha had portrayed Anandita's character. 👏

It reminded me of Pihu's yearning for her mother ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ & the beautiful bond between Anandita & Suchi.ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ Every actor did complete justice to their character.👏

Season 1 focused more on Suchi & Pihu; so definitely most of us wanted Pihu to reborn as AarHi's daughter. Subodh's infidelity was another big reason, we lost sympathy for him & didn't want Pihu to return to him.

But now when I think, even if she returned to Anandita, that wouldn't be injustice. Both Anandita & Suchi being compassionate people would have made sure that the kid gets the love of both of her mothers. It would be amazing to watch her with both of her mothers.

But now, they have ruined that chance & have degraded every character. ðŸĪĒ

I simply can't understand the logic behind all these. If Vikram is Pihu's uncle, why did he keep his mouth shut till now? Plus what's with POA??? The house is legally Aarav's so Anandita's signature isn't sufficient to transfer it. As for her property, everybody knows Pihu & Subodh have died. Then how come any Tom, Dick & Harry come & claim the property presenting a doppleganger??? 😕😕😕

Then again, what type of mental problem is she suffering from??? One episode, she acknowledges her family members' death & then instantly calls another man Subodh & in today's episode, she can't even remember Vikram to be his classmate, like seriously??? ðŸ˜Ą

What enrages me most, is Pihu's characterization. At the beginning her character was that of a normal 7 years old. Naughty, sometimes a bit selfish & possessive of the people she loves. But now they are portraying her as a spoiled, little brat & I personally didn't feel anything for her while watching today's episode.

She constantly harasses those who are actually in her side. Just before Season 1's wrap up, it was Suchi & now Gopal. She keeps on blaming Gopal for being unfair with her. That doesn't make you feel sorry for her. It makes you disgusted how she doesn't acknowledge others' effort for her. ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Today she kept on saying she will do anything to stay with Anandita. Didn't Gopal already grant her wish that in her next birth she'll return as Anandita's daughter??? Then why so much drama? And now that Vikram is there with Anandita, she should actually be happy about attaining salvation & returning to her mother.😕

But there again, she keeps bullying Gopal & later promises to bring a change in Bobby, Mohini & her doppleganger. Like seriously??? From an innocent, sweet, little kid you have turned her into a drama queen.

Thank God that Kinshuk & Sana are no longer a part of this madness because I wouldn't be able to watch their character assassination. 😭😭😭

I have a feeling this might be the beginning of the end of this serial. I just hope that happens fast. ðŸ˜”

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For sharing Wat Happens in Show 😉 almost forgot it still running in TV ðŸ˜ē 😆 .

U summed up my impressions too 😭 ðŸ˜ģ regarding Initial stage /sketch of Roles 😛 .that Pihu Need Both MOMs in her Life 😛 both deserve her one lost accidentally(AnPi) n other need Permantly (SuPi) rest of Life ⭐ïļ ..
Establishment is there until Degrading Thoughts joined in CVS Super Brains ðŸĪŠ ..

That Stage any one who watch n feel Want Only AarHi âĪïļ to be Parents of Pihu   ðŸ˜ģ Gopal free from home By settling a Family 😉 .

But Super brains of Ph- cvs ðŸĪĢ want only nonsense destroying every sense ðŸĪŠ making Super irrelevance ðŸĪĢ settling all this scores in this Version by Playing With Zombies around ðŸĪĢ obviously Pihu too Joined in that ground 😛 .nothing to connect/ feel regarding her Role Doublings ðŸĪŠ just a extra Space To Arshiya with Different costumes ðŸ˜ģ 😃 ..

Better Channel Feel in their Head The Title Of This Thread 😛   ðŸ˜‰ Is Wat Need Right Now 😛 Switchoff The More Than Enough Destroyed Slot 😆 😉 Repair it with any new Show 😆 or any old /gold shows .

if any channel persons visit this posts ðŸ˜ģ I would Request Please Retelecast "ApsarBetiya" âĪïļ the Golden Show of Zee Done By Kinshukmahajan âĪïļ .It repairs the slot so much ðŸ˜ģ Conveys Great Message Through out 👏 How A Hero Stand For His Better half to achieve the Goal of Life âĪïļ...

Thanks for Exiting
😆 KinSa âĪïļ AarHi âĪïļ on Good Note 😛 to not a part of This Destruction Collaboration of Zombies Script ðŸĪĢ ...

Enough is Enough 😉 applies to My Rants Too 😛 Thanks TM 👏 for posting Views ⭐ïļ 😛 ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Vinnas you are too funny!!!

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nushy1995

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Vinnas you are too funny!!!

Thanks Nushy 😉 😛 I like n Do Fun more ðŸ˜ģ 😛 😎 ...