piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The precap is horrifying!

Zara getting big big type of balls on her face , due to mixing of some chemical in haldi by Evil sisters🤢I  hope kabeer does something for her😳

Evil sisters😡😆 

Btw, Rukhsaar laughing evily scene was funny🤣

Ps- zara s marriage is near😳

Edited by piyali99 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I intensely hate Ruksaar post the precap!! OMG, she is a nasty person!! Zara saved her life but this one is going to be difficult. I really hope Kabir gets to know her truth and deals with her.
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

I intensely hate Ruksaar post the precap!! OMG, she is a nasty person!! Zara saved her life but this one is going to be difficult. I really hope Kabir gets to know her truth and deals with her.

i think its rukshar dream only
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

Hope so:))
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

I hope so! 
manny136 thumbnail
there are these preview clips in that zara at the mehndhi has no spots so nothing serious or its ruksars dream lol
We need to know the plan of shabaz either he really is working with ruksar and made a deal or he played her coz he seems pretty ruthless for his selfish goals
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

there are these preview clips in that zara at the mehndhi has no spots so nothing serious or its ruksars dream lol

We need to know the plan of shabaz either he really is working with ruksar and made a deal or he played her coz he seems pretty ruthless for his selfish goals

I feel Shebaaz played Ruksaar! He knows Kabir won't become Kazi anytime soon and there is no way he will let anyone stand in his way to make his son the Kazi. 

Yep, he played Ruksaar! Any attack against Zara will be taken personally by Kabir. Oh wow, as I type, I realize how big a player Shehbaaz is!! 
crispsy thumbnail
Hope its Ruks evil dream only 😆
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

I feel Shebaaz played Ruksaar! He knows Kabir won't become Kazi anytime soon and there is no way he will let anyone stand in his way to make his son the Kazi. 

Yep, he played Ruksaar! Any attack against Zara will be taken personally by Kabir. Oh wow, as I type, I realize how big a player Shehbaaz is!! 

@this line Nami ❤️❤️