Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sashu29

Nice update. I liked Ranveer's anger and raagini cute expression.  Waiting for the next.  Thank you.

Hi Sashuji 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
and Ranveer's anger and raagini's cute expressions 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi  Daiksha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi  Daiksha
thanks for the comment
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
[QUOTE=.Wissam.]Lovely episode [/QUOTE
Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Amazinggg update πŸ˜‰Can't wait for the next part 

Hi Mansi 
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

One more very interesting update.
Update soon.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad it was a interesting episode to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Lovely update.
Ranveer wants to be Ishaani's nurse. Just imagine if Ishaani's nurse was a man not a woman. I think Ranveer would burn with jealousy. πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
yes Ranveer is wanting to be Ishani's nurse 
hmm If Ishani's nurse was a man surely Ranveer would burn in jealousy 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 707
The time was moving and the day was in its morning 11 o clock were the Doctor who did Ishani's operation was seeing the reports of patients were that was the moment there was knock in his  room door were hearing it..
Doctor:(taking his eyes from the report he was seeing):Yes come in...
As he said come in a nurse entered the room by opening the door and she came inside the room and she walked and came and stood in front of the doctor. She was having some file in her hand were she kept the file in the table in front of the doctor. 
Nurse:Doctor Its Mrs. Ishani Vaghela's observation report. 
Doctor(seeing the nurse):hmm(telling it he moved the report that he was already seeing and he opened Ishani's observation report and he started to see Ishani's report).
It was exactly next 15 minutes were the doctor seeing the observation report of Ishani completely and they he saw the nurse. 
Doctor:Mrs. Ishani vaghela is perfectly fine it seems. Only for her wound to heal it will take some time other than that she is very normal. 
Nurse:Yes doctor her husband is always near her and he is taking care of her so well. she is often keeping smiling forgetting the pain in her body because of her husband. 
Doctor:That is fine then we can discharge Mrs. Ishani today itself. She needs to take rest only know that she can do it in her home itself know?
Nurse:But Doctor we planned to keep Mrs. Ishani Vaghela under our observation for one week then in 3 days itself you are thinking to discharge her. 
Doctor:When I operated her that time her physical injury was heavy in her body. But her complete body is normal and the foods we provided to her is also getting set in her body. She needs only rest till the wound gets healed.That rest she can take in her home itself. 
Nurse:hmm okay sir..
Doctor:Tk then let me tell Shivanya to do the final general check up to Ishani today after she give her report let us discharge Ishani. Let me tell you after the general check up is done then you can discharge her. 
Nurse:hmm okay doctor(telling it she turned and started to walk and she went out of the cabin).
Doctor as soon as the nurse went out he took the intercom and dialed some number and kept the phone in his ear and he heard the ring and waited for the call to be picked were once the call was picked. 
Doctor:hello Shivanya..
Shivanya(getting the voice):Haan tell me doctor..
Doctor:Shivanya today you can do your friend Ishani's general check up. If your report is telling Ishani is normal we can discharge her today itself. 
Shivanya(hearing it with a happy smile):Really? Today itself you can discharge her?
Doctor:Haan If your report says she is completely normal we can discharge her. 
Shivanya:Hmm fine sir let me do the check up and give the report to you. 
Doctor:hmm okay..(telling it he cut the call).
MARINE DRIVE BEACH..
Rithika and Nirbhay were walking beside each other in the beach were Rithika was seeing the sea with a smile and then she turned and saw Nirbhay who was seeing her and walking with her. 
Rithika:Today morning itself without allowing me to go to office you have brought me here Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay:See I felt to spend time with you so I brought you here. More than me office is important to you?
Rithika(stood hearing it and saw him were Nirbhay too stood as she stood and saw her face were she too seeing him):More than you nothing is important to me. As you are important to me only as soon as you called me I came with you to beach at this time. 
Nirbhay(hearing it with a smile slowly came near her and putting his both the hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him and with a smile and in a low tone):happy I am important to you. 
Rithika(seeing the behavior of Nirbhay feeling bit uncomfortable):Nirbhay what are you doing? Its public place. 
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):Let it be public place but I am falling in love with you more day by day. (telling it he took his lips near her lips).
Rithika seeing Nirbhay's lips near her lips and getting to know that they are in the beach without knowing how to control Nirbhay with a cute smile touched his chest with her hand and lovingly pushed him and she started to run from him cutely were Nirbhay too feeling the cuteness of Rithika having a smile in his lips he too started to run behind her. 
Nirbhay:Rithika ruko..
Rithika(running and seeing behind her and seeing Nirbhay coming behind her and with a smile):No way If I stop you will do all your naughtiness to me. (telling it she was running seeing in front of her and at the same time was seeing Nirbhay by turning often).
Nirbhay(running behind her with happy smile):Even if you don't stop also somehow catching you and then I will do my naughtiness..
Rithika:Let us see Mr. Nirbhay singh...(telling it she saw behind her with a smile were as she was seeing Nirbhay she didn't see in front of her were she hit her leg with someone's leg and she was about to fall were she somehow balanced and stood well and saw on whom she hit).
Nirbhay too seeing Rithika hitting with someone's leg who was laying in the floor were he too seeing Rithika going to fall and somehow she balancing and now standing he too came to her and he too stood near her. Rithika saw the person on who's leg she hit with were seeing the person is laying in the floor and saw the person's face were she recognized it was Devarsh were Devarsh was laying in the floor closing his eyes well were Nirbhay too seeing its Devarsh had a normal face. 
Rithika(turning and seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay its Devarsh..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Haan its Devarsh only.God will give every wrong person a chance to change that is how we all changed but this Devarsh though god gave him multiple chances to change he didn't change in his life that is why now life has given him the right gift. Even after having such a good family in home he is laying in the road like a orphan. He has got right punishment only. Come let us go..(telling it he was about to walk).
Rithika(held Nirbhay's hands before he could walk telling):Nahi Nirbhay 
Nirbhay(feeling Rithika's hand in his hand stopped and seeing Rithika):What Rithika?
Rithika(Seeing Devarsh's face well):Devarsh is looking like he is laying unconscious. Let us help him. 
Nirbhay(taking his hand from Rithika's hand and seeing her with a what to tell face):You want to help this Devarsh?
Rithika:Haan
Nirbhay(with a irritated face):Enough Rithika. The man who tried to kill his own sister is laying in the road. He has got his right punishment. But you want to help this cheap guy?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):When we tried to stab Ishani with the knife that time you stabbed me with the knife Nirbhay but that time Ishani saved me. She didn't think that I am a cheap lady who has done many wrong things to her. She saved me having humanity and now too I am telling knowing that its Devarsh at least with humanity we can give some water to him know?
Nirbhay(without knowing what to tell):Tk let me get water bottle and come..
Rithika(shook her head as yes):hmm 
Nirbhay seeing Devarsh's face once again and he turned and started to walk from there to get water bottle. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Madhuri27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing very nice update dear 
Lovely it update 
Waiting for next update 
Aalisha2061 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic very nice update dear 
Loved it update