AdiYa SS : Dare you to Move Part 2 page 13 *Updated 21/04*

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
AdiYa SS : Dare you to Move

Chapter 1

Aditya gazed towards her, hearing her chiming laugh! This had to be a coincidence, she kept bumping into him just because Yash and Pooja were connected together. 

He touched his heart slowly, why was the ache less now? Why didn't he spend sleepless nights remembering Pooja anymore? Why were his thoughts occupied by her now? 

He glanced at the piece of paper in front of him, the one he had been scribbling on, before he had seen her.

"100 ways to torture Zoya Yash Arora" it read!

"Ya allah, ab aap ye kaam bhi karne lage?" she came closer, mocking him. 

He started to retort back when she disappeared from there. What was wrong with him? He was imagining her taunting him! 

Aditya stood up and wiped the sweat beads that had cropped up on his forehead. He was going mad when he heard her voice breaking his reverie.

"Aditya, aapko ye papers sign karne hain!" Zoya came inside not knowing anything about the turmoil in his heart.

He looked back, she was looking beautiful today, she always looked best in white, however yellow suited her well too. 

At once his eyes widened as the realization of what he was thinking dawned on him. Zoya noticed his facial expressions change so fast and passed a small smile in bewilderment. 

She coaxed him to answer what was it with her actions but he ignored her and signed the documents fast, she needed to leave, she was driving him crazy.

"Is that all?" he questioned not meeting her eyes for once. Aditya was behaving weird and Zoya wasn't about to leave it here.

"Aditya aapko kya hua hai?" She asked, sounding concerned. In the past few months they had turned cordial, if not friends. They understood each other's pain and were there when the other needed them.

Zoya immediately remembered the time he had been there and put her to sleep when she was crying for Yash in the office one night.

Flashback

Zoya looked around, this office reminded her of Yash in more ways than one. How was she supposed to work here?

Tears pooled her eyes at once, it didn't help that she couldn't share her pain with anyone. Yash was her only friend.

She heard a knock on the door of the cabin and looked up to find Aditya Hooda standing there. 

"Please aaj mat ladiye humse. Hum thak chuke hain!" She spoke almost pleading and felt weak inside but she had no energy left to fight him.

Aditya sighed. It felt like he was tired as well, tired of the fights, of life and it's betrayals. He came and sat beside her, he came closer to her and wiped her tears.

She stared at him for long and suddenly a confidence came inside her, she started talking her heart out to him. 

That night as she poured her heart out, a bond formed between them, a bond that was always meant to be, a bond of trust.!

Adi calmed her down and made sure she slept peacefully. 

Present

Zoya smiled to herself at the memory. That pain didn't disturb her that much now, she was glad to have a confidant in Aditya. 

Ignoring her thoughts, she came back to the question at hand, Aditya was behaving weird and she needed to know why.

"Aditya aapko kya hua hai, theek hain na aap?" She asked again.

"It's nothing Zoya." he said answering her question. "Actually, I need some sleep I guess." He lied turning around.

"You stupid moron, ek better excuse nahi tha? Sona hai tujhe? And since when do you call her Zoya?" He thought to himself mentally abusing his brain or heart, who knows.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone to it but just know I'm there for you." She replied, not really believing him but giving him space to relax and gather his thoughts. 

"Pakka? You'll be there for me?" He asked surprising her with his vulnerable tone.

"Yes Aditya. Hum hain aapke liye, aapke saath." She said, genuinely smiling at him and turned to leave but stopped at once and said, "Also aap aise normal se ache nahi lagte. Thoda ladd liya kariye." 

Aditya laughed at her attempt to make him okay. He remembered the time she had opened up to him, that day in the office when he had put her to sleep and she had asked him not to fight with her, they had indeed come a long way.

Flashback

"Please aaj mat ladiye humse. Hum thak chuke hain!" She spoke and he was devasted seeing her state. Aditya wasn't heartless, he could see her pain and her tears. 

As he put her to sleep on the sofa, and started to leave, she held his hand and whispered almost in an unrecognizable voice.

"Hum na aapko Aditya hi bulayenge! Itna pyaara naam hai. Ise bigaad kar Adi kyun bolein?" She said and he had smiled at this before patting her head and muttering a small "Okay!"

Present

That was the day he had let her in, the day he had pushed his guard down and let this girl walk in his heart. Somehow this time around he was more sure, sure that she'll stick around. 

She was different! They were different together. 

Their paths had crossed because the universe had a plan for them. 

He went back to his seat and took his pen. He looked at the paper again and striked the previous one off. 

The new note looked like - 

"100 ways to torture Zoya Siddiqui soon to be Zoya Aditya Hooda!"

He had dared to move on and he would make sure she did as well. This was their destiny and they would write it together!

------------------------------

*Hey guys! This is my first OS here. Hope you all would like it. It's a bit long I guess!* ðŸ˜†
Edited by A.Green - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail

Hope you all would like this! Just something that I think may happen sometime down the line! I think Aditya will fall in love first, so a little insight into that here. ðŸ˜³

Feel free to like, criticize or share your thoughts! I'd love to hear what you all think. :)

Also the title is kinda inspired by a song by the same name. I'm too much into songs so I keep the names of my stories on song names.😆

Thank you
Aayushi 

Index

Chapter 1 : Page 1 (Post 1 above)
Chapter 2 : Page 13 
Edited by A.Green - 6 years ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing. Do write more upon the couple
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh it was amazing! You wrote about their pain and the moment they started to move on, unknown to them, was just beautiful!!
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow this was amazing loved it so much.
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing. I like this OS. I also think something like this will happen when Aditya will finally realize his love & will decide to move on with Zoya...  Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 6 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

This was amazing. Do write more upon the couple

Thank you so much! ðŸ˜ƒ I'll surely write more :)
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Oh it was amazing! You wrote about their pain and the moment they started to move on, unknown to them, was just beautiful!!

Thanks ðŸ˜³ Yeah I wanted to show the same, that it happens unknowingly coz that's how love happens! :)
eshasrk thumbnail
This was amazing Aayushi...superb writing. Please write a few more chapters to this one...
Even I feel tht Adi may fall for Zoya first and tht something along these lines might happen. He first needs to realize tht Zoya is not the culprit here , but she is going through the same pain as him...only difference is tht her way of dealing with it differs from his agressive one...
And even in hatred its like Aditya deliberately looks for Zoya to fight with her...imagine wht he will do once he falls in love with her 
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirimiri

Wow this was amazing loved it so much.

Thank you ðŸ¤—