Shabaz most shrewd character but he is amazing

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Best part of ISA is that everyone are shown grey and not black and white  especially Shabaz kabir father i feel somewere he eill be the joining factor of zara and kabir even after divorce as wat even happens he cant loose sher kazi dream easiest way is through zara 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he is I want to see what plan he has up his sleeves  to get rid of ruks and make sure this wedding happens  
crispsy thumbnail
He will make sure this wedding happens lol
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shahbaz is really shrewed and he does it with such class totally slays it ... his dialogs today were fab were top class and poor partners in crime Zabir they thought they had won ... loved how kabir signalled to Reema and then Zara ka happy jig BUT sigh there is no winning from Shahbaz ( he is so true to his name )- so focused on his morals ethics values etc and has totally mastered the art to have it his way with literally no damage- smooth player ⭐️ knoww exactly when to do or say what and in what capacity!Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree . This man has it all to rule our hearts ! what an attitude! the way he dealed with the matter, and the style in which he was talking to Zara's mom.. started from softness and ended with warning. 😆 How can she move out without fixing the date?!
Vinay Jain owned this character by his superb acting. and I love to hate him as Shahbaz. 😃 
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So far Shahbaz is not really a villain, like you said he just has a grey side to him like any person because no one is completely white or black. He has a lust for power and he wants to see his son sit in that chair. In today's episode he showed how he's capable of handling things and turning things around for his own good. The way he calmly handled Zeenat/Rukhsar issue and spoke wisely with Zara's mother and was somewhat able to affect her and calm her down is something to admire. The man has a way with words! 
I'm so glad that he's supportive of ZaBir's marriage warna he would have gave us a really hard time and complected things if he was against it. 
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I think the best part of its rile will come when ge will do his best to join them as even if they take talak they have 3 months periods were u can reconcile  and he will do his best we have one strong grey character in support  of zara kabir apart from MrSiddiqie ,zara,kabir these 4 are strongest characters  and top 2 of this 4 might be(1.shebaz2.zara)other 2 in 3 rd and 4 th place