kabir is fooling zara

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
what i feel kabir will fool zara to marry him with hidden motive to give her triple talaq 
but zara at the end moment in wedding day will give palatwar by putting the condition oftriple talaq and thus kabir wil loose and both will get married
i dont think there is divorce anytime soon but ya it will take place under some missunderstanding when both will start feeling for each other
i am damn sure halal concept will also come forth where kabir even after not wanting has to see marriage of zara with someone else and will realise where he was wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Its not essy to fool Zaara Siddiqui 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You could be right but from what they have set Kabir as I think he is not the one to fool Zara and play a game to teach someone a lesson this has been quite well highlighted in his conversation with his dad the other day where he said he didnt like game his dad played nor the one Qazi played!

I think he wont play a game with Zara and fool her into getting married doenst suit his char built thus far!
manny136 thumbnail
the issue with kabir is he is good and disciplined in his beliefs but with his dads lies and drama he get backed into the corner. He does mock the dad for lying etc but somehow cant  stand up to him now in precap it seems he might have to fool zara to abide by his dads desires. We know they do get married so there is no surprise there but why and what they do afterwards is the drama.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
After watching the precap,mujhe bhi kuch kuch aisa hi lag Raha Hai Edited by Tanika_11 - 6 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Dont see him as manipulative, he is the kind to not compromise on morals.