Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@arohi2009 no offence just wanted tell u that behintahan was based on 2 like minded people comming together with family politics later for drama they showed triple talak and all i mean its not based on triple talak can even check the sources were as ISA is based on  triple talak 2 strong headed different ideology people come together forcefully and how they get divorced and starting of there love story  anyways due respect to ur views i felt it was not right to compare or tell both were similar just because both are muslum shows were they showed triple talk just for few episodes
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Look forward to seeing how this progresses.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mananlover2312

Hello. I am new here. Interesting debates. I think Zara taking this step is true to her characterization. However, what I would love to see is that Kabir falls so in love with Zara that he goes against his own principles of instant triple talaq. I would love to see that dilemma in his character to have that debate emotionally and morally for his own growth. That way he will truly understand Zara's point of view. 

I hope he realizes without falling in love that men can't just give triple talaq. I want him to understand her point of view as a person not as lover. 
N_impossible thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Hiii guys its Aarohi.watched 2 episodes of ISA.I found this show quite similar to beintehaa which used to air on colors in 2014-15.That show was also based on tripple  talaq and halala nikah. 

Beintehaa was about halala and they showed talaq procedure was right that was the islamic way and this show is based on triple talaq at a time which is not allowed in islam 
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa@M_impossible i watched latest episodes  of ISA. I m liking  the show. Both the leads and supporting  cast is doing good. Beintehaa  was first muslim show that i watched on indian tv.It increased my love and respect for  islamic culture and helped in understanding talaq and halala.