awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody!
I am here again with my stupid questions. bear with me and my weak Hindi language!😳
Now what did Sahbaz tell his wife after they returned back home from Qazi's house? Did he mean that that was a fake marriage proposal , and he isn't serious about marrying Zara to Kabir? Was that a trick? ðŸ˜² 
What I understood is that if Qazi rejected people will know he's a bad man, but I didn't understand the first part..in which he talked about if Qazi agrees! He mentioned marrying Ruksar to Kabir, what was that?😳
Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he had planned to break the marriage at the end moment and marry Kabir to Ruksar that day itself
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

he had planned to break the marriage at the end moment and marry Kabir to Ruksar that day itself

Oh . and he didn't fear puplic react? . he'll spoil his honor by doing this , na? ðŸ˜² Such a disgusting plan!🤢
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

and what he din't think is his plan getting dumped by Kabir, I'm more than sure that Kabir wouldn't follow his such a shitty plan
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ir won't go accordingly as they will have to really get martied even kabir father cant do anything as per the higher authority whom we saw i  lromo and precap
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes he said that he will fix the marriage , But wont get his son married to zara , to humiliate the Qazi family.
I am sure Kabir wont support his father this time.
He will marry zara either against his father's wishes.
Or in today's episode Kabirs father will drop this plan itself ( as we saw in the precap an older person of their community was talking to both of them , maybe he will follow his orders )
awida thumbnail
Yes . it is clear from news, promos and SBS, SBB videos that Kabir and Zara are getting married soon.