Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Ranveer  has forgotten everything but Ishaani. Hope his business will not go bankrupt although it could be a really nice track -poor Ranveer.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
yes Ranveer has forgotten everything for Ishani and his thoughts are 
only about Ishani 
wish that his business goes well and he does not get bankrupt 
hmm that can be the next tract too dear let us wait and see 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode didu & a marvelous update...wish that nothing wrong will hpn between IshVeer & Shikhar...I can get y Shikhar is angry...no one will be happy in his place if he knows that the culprit has been freed frm jail...looking forward for the nxt update...be safe n stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer's dialogue to ishani was lovely.I felt nice to read a hospital scene on Shivanya.hope shikar controls his angry when he meets ishveer.ranveer saying that he will look at her life long was romantic.the last ishveer ragini scene was cute
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episode didu & a marvelous update...wish that nothing wrong will hpn between IshVeer & Shikhar...I can get y Shikhar is angry...no one will be happy in his place if he knows that the culprit has been freed frm jail...looking forward for the nxt update...be safe n stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes wish that nothing wrong happen between ishveer and Shikhar 
yes Shikhar anger is justified only as he knowing the culprit is free 
from jail 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer's dialogue to ishani was lovely.I felt nice to read a hospital scene on Shivanya.hope shikar controls his angry when he meets ishveer.ranveer saying that he will look at her life long was romantic.the last ishveer ragini scene was cute

hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer's dialogues to Ishani and 
happy that you felt happy to read Shivanya's hospital scene 
wish that Shikhar control his anger when he is meeting Ishveer 
happy that you liked the way Ranveer said he will look at her life long 
and Ishveer Raagini last scene 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 703
It was exactly 6.45 in the evening were the day was catching up the darkness slowly and the lights of the streets of Mumbai were starting to glow were at that time Devarsh walking slowly in the roads and finally he came and stood in front of a house.His eyes were getting pale slowly and his stomach was having hunger now.
Devarsh(to himself):Finally I came to my friend house. (telling it he took his hand to the door and he knocked the door).
As he knocked the door 3 times the door was opened were Devarsh had a bit light smile in his lips to see his friend were to his disappointment when the door was opened completely a middle aged lady was standing in front of him. 
Lady(Seeing Devarsh):who are you? what you want?
Devarsh(seeing the Lady and then making up himself):Wo...I want to see Rakesh..
Lady(hearing it):Rakesh is my son only. He got a new job in Lucknow and he has gone to Lucknow. Day before yesterday only he went to Lucknow.
Devarsh(hearing what that lady said had a shocked face were he was taking a minute to digest that news of his friend not being available and seeing the Lady managing himself):When he will come back?
Lady:He went day before yesterday only know?I am not sure when he will come back. (telling it seeing Devarsh):By the by who are you?
Devarsh(seeing the Lady):I am Rakesh's collage mate Devarsh Parekh. 
Lady(hearing it and with a light smile):Oh you are Devarsh Parekh? Rakesh has said about you many times but I have not seen you. (adding more smile in her lips):Tk beta Rakesh is not here now. Once he call to me let me tell you came to home. He will contact you or you yourself contact him Okay...(telling it she closed the door before Devarsh could reply).
Before Devarsh could reply the Lady closed the door were Devarsh had a disappointed face were he didn't know what to react next. His face was almost dead were with a dead face he turned and he started to walk slowly. 
Lady(after closing the door to herself):This Rakesh will have many friends and each day each one of his friend will come to the house and knock the door. Even After Rakesh has gone to other city also they are coming and knocking the door.Some how I managed this guy and sent him back(telling it she started to walk towards the kitchen).
Devarsh(walking slowly and with a deadly face to himself):Rakesh is only so close to me and he is itself not here now. My phone is too dead and I won't be able to contact him. Even If I contact him also he is not in Mumbai itself then how can he help me. (with a what to do face):What to do now? other friends are married people and I don't think they will feel comfortable to make me stay with them. What to do now? where to go and stay?(talking these things to himself and he was walking slowly in the road).
Driver was driving the car towards Holy hospital were Baa, Amba and Kailash were seated in the back seat of the car. 
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba...
Amba(seeing Kailash):Haan Kailashji..
Kailash:Call to Ranveer and ask Ishani's room number..
Amba:Haan tk..(telling it she saw her phone that was in her hand and she operated the phone and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ear and heard the ring).
Ranveer was feeding the milk to Raagini were Raagini was drinking the milk so cutely by sipping it from the cap of the flask were that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being in his pant pocket were Ranveer holding Raagini well with his one hand and holding the cap of milk with the same hand and making Raagini drink the milk and with other hand he hit the Bluetooth headset button and was continuing the feeding of milk to Raagini. 
Ranveer(in phone):Hello...
Amba(hearing Ranveer's voice):Ranveer...
Ranveer(Getting its Amba):Maa..
Amba:Ranveer I, Baba and Baa are on the way to Holy hospital.In which room Ishani is there now?
Ranveer:Maa Ishani is in General ward room number 101.
Amba:hmm tk Ranveer let us come..
Ranveer:haan tk Maa..(telling it he cut the call by again hitting the Bluetooth headset button and was continuing feeding of milk to Raagini).
Nirbhay driving the car and finally reached Zaveri broking were he drove the car in the Zaveri broking premises and seeing Rithika standing in front of her office Nirbhay took the car till Rithka and then he parked the car in front of Rithika. Rithika who was seeing her phone and was reading a blog seeing a car in front of her and getting its Nirbhay's car with a smile she opened the car door and she got in the seat next to Nirbhay and she closed the car door. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a smile):How was your day?
Rithika(shook her head as okay):hmm it went well. How was your day?
Nirbhay:Haan for me too it went well. 
Rithika:hmm okay shall we leave to hospital?
Nirbhay:Haan we can...(telling it giving a smile to her he started to drive the car towards Holy hospital from Zaveri broking campus)
Raagini finished the complete milk in the cap of the flask and she saw Ranveer with a smile were the milk in her lips were showing Raagini so cute to Ranveer's eyes. 
Raagini(cutely):Papa...
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling well):hmm done with your milk..
Raagini:hmm
Ranveer smiling and putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his hand kerchief out and he wiped Raagini's mouth well were Raagini too cutely moved her lips were Ranveer then again putting his hand kerchief back in his pocket and he closed the flask with the cap and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing him and Raagini with a light smile in her lips. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):I am taking care of Raagini so well know? I am doing my father duty correctly know?
Ishani:haan you are the best father to Raagini. 
Ranveer:(smiled well):hmm okay..
When he said this word that was the moment they heard a voice telling.. Ishani..
Hearing that Ishani and Ranveer got to know its Baa's voice and they saw the entrance of the room were Baa, Amba and Kailash were standing in front of the room. Ranveer seeing them he took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the stool and he stood well holding Raagini were by that time Baa, Amba and Kailash entered the room. 
Baa(with so much worried face came near the bed and saw Ishani from top to Bottom and had tears in her eyes):I am sorry Ishani because of us only you are in hospital today..
Ishani(hearing it saw Baa and gave a light smile in her lips):Nahi Baa please don't think like that. 
Baa:How to be without thinking like that Ishani. Because of Devarsh only you are in this state now. If we have brought up Devarsh well means he could have not done this to you. 
Ishani:Baa not like that. you are not responsible for my state now. Its all because of Devarsh only. Other than him I cannot blame anyone in our family. Devarsh didn't like me so he did this to me. So you all please don't keep on blaming yourself and don't get hurt. 
Baa(took her hand to Ishani's head and caressed her head softly):For this good character itself you will live a long life Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling to Baa):hmm
Baa:Is it paining so much?
Ishani:More than my physical wound the way Devarsh was hating me and taking revenge on me was only hurting me a lot Baa..
Baa(hearing it seeing Ishani):When you are this much hurt because of Devarsh then why you made him to come out of the Jail Ishani?
How you are able to make Devarsh come out of the Jail by taking back the complaint?
Hearing what Baa was asking her and when Ishani was about to tell the answer for Baa's question that was the moment they heard a voice telling "Haan answer that question Ishani"..
Ishani, Ranveer, Baa, Amba and Kailash hearing that voice turned and saw the entrance of the room were when they saw the entrance of the room Shikhar, Kanchan,Krisha and Raj Narayan were standing. Shikhar was standing having a anger face were his anger was clearly visible in his face to everyone. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..
Loved it..
Cont. Soon..
Thanks for pm..
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome chappy πŸ‘Can't wait for the next part 
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Interesting update. I wonder what Ishaani will answer to Shikhar's question.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode, dear.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘