Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tme0w

Have a lot of hopes on this tale as it can change the perception of Islam to most of us who are unaware about anything beyond the surface😊

Kabeer and Zara represent two different schools of thought, none of which can really be categorized as black-and-white, which is the beauty of this show. Lets see how it progresses👍🏼

Very well put! :D
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I've just watched first episode and I am loving this serial. Good cast , Eisha is my fav ..watched her in IKRS and ETRETR after leap. Adnan is new but he is amazing. he reminds me of someone but I still don't remember who. he looks very familier. 
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I've just watched first episode and I am loving this serial. Good cast , Eisha is my fav ..watched her in IKRS and ETRETR after leap. Adnan is new but he is amazing. he reminds me of someone but I still don't remember who. he looks very familier.

This is my first time watching either of them but yes, I completely agree with you. As for Adnan he doesn't remind me of any tv actor, there's something so unique about him, but I can see why you'd think there's something familiar about him. He's one of those rarely charismatic actors.

Biggest plus for me personally aside from their characters is their chemistry. MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I saw the promos of the show on Twitter and my interest was piqued. I love shows that are about "something". Not just mindless what they call "Tashan" or some stupid boy meets girl or just another jerk hero stories.

So when I see something that seems to have content I get interested. I like Male leads who are not blind with double standards, but practice what they preach and Kabir Ahmed is one of them. He isn't someone who just has an arrogant attitude or misplaced pride. He's essentially a "Good" guy, but set in his ways. Also the actor playing him has that quiet sort of swagger I like in a guy. Handsome too, in a serious, nerdy sort of way, which doesn't hurt.😉

Coming to the female lead...I like female leads with spunk, but not just talk nonstop as a way of being "cute", but seldom makes sense! Not a woman who fights with the Hero over useless topics but when it comes the moment to stand up for herself she becomes a doormat. I can see Zara Siddiqui is not like that. She doesn't just talk big, she walks the talk too. She isn't afraid to voice her opinions and especially her opinion over "How can a relationship that cannot start with a woman's consent, End without hers?" and "Why is there a code of conduct for women and not men?" "How come men are not taught to respect women and stay in their limits?" "Why do women have to wear closed clothes to keep men's cheap thinking in check?" ALL relevant statements and one's I 100% agree with. I myself have had these arguments with people. So I can relate. Also Zara is educated. Another thing I like a woman to be! 

I saw the first 3 episodes and loved it! The chemistry of the leads? Suban Allah! Very very good. That first scene in the truck when they were close to each other? It was Hot! I liked it. I am so in right now and will continue to watch until the show makes sense and does not deviate into something it was not. I am Mandy by the way. Some may know me from other forums. Hope we get something good to talk about on this show, other than just mindless shipping of leads.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I saw the promos of the show on Twitter and my interest was piqued. I love shows that are about "something". Not just mindless what they call "Tashan" or some stupid boy meets girl or just another jerk hero stories.

So when I see something that seems to have content I get interested. I like Male leads who are not blind with double standards, but practice what they preach and Kabir Ahmed is one of them. He isn't someone who just has an arrogant attitude or misplaced pride. He's essentially a "Good" guy, but set in his ways. Also the actor playing him has that quite sort of swagger I like in a guy. Handsome too, in a serious nerdy sort of way, which doesn't hurt.😉

Coming to the female lead...I like female leads with spunk, but not just talk nonstop as a way of being "cute", but seldom makes sense! Not a woman who fights with the Hero over useless topics but when it comes the moment to stand up for herself she becomes a doormat. I can see Zara Siddiqui is not like that. She doesn't just talk big, she walks the talk too. She isn't afraid to voice her opinions and especially her opinion over "How can a relationship that cannot start with a woman's consent, End without hers?" and "Why is there a code of conduct for women and not men?" "How come men are not taught to respect women and stay in their limits?" "Why do women have to wear closed clothes to keep men's cheap thinking in check?" ALL relevant statements and one's I 100% agree with. I myself have had these arguments with people. So I can relate. Also Zara is educated. Another thing I like women to be! 

I saw the first 3 episodes and loved it! The chemistry of the leads? Suban Allah! Very very good. That first scene in the truck when they were close to each other? It was Hot! I liked it. I am so in right now and will continue to watch until the show makes sense and does not deviate into something it was not. I am Mandy by the way. Some may know me from other forums. Hope we get something good to talk about on this show, other than just mindless shipping of leads.

Hey Mandy! I remember you from Qh forum :) Tho that time I was a silent reader. I used to love your posts because you were one of the few who would call out Asad's horrific behavior - most of that forum was invested with blind KSG fans. But man I used to love Zoya and AsYa until that Billi came in the picture 

Exactly! The couple share a dynamic much more concrete than just silly arguments over literally NOTHING 🥱 Here, I feel (so far), both leads and intelligent and know how to take part in a dialogue sensitively and intelligently. 

Same! Kabir seems gentlemanly, sensible and sweet at heart. And he's very clear too. He's open and honest about what he believes and though he disagrees with things he doesn't judge. This is another aspect I already love about Kabir and Zara - they both have opinions but do not seem to 'harshly' judge each other and put the other down with bad words. I hope it stays that way. 

Adnan is playing Kabir splendidly thus far. He's so hot in an unconventional way...idk if that makes sense lol. And Eisha is such a cutie. I love her scenes with her best friend Reema and her father. Speaking of which, Zara's dad is so awesome! 

I also love the way Zara questions the thinking of those around her, whether it be Kabir or her mother. But she does this not in any sort of snooty and entitled or 'loud' way - thank God for that. I also completely agree with her statements! She makes very valid points. Tho I see where both are coming from, so far I'm on Zara's side. 

YES YES YES! Chemistry between them is LOVELY! ❤️ The truck scene was scorching lol their eyelock and how he stared at her omg! And the train scene, he looked so shy when he was glancing at her. He's so f**king endearing istg.

That's my intention also - as long as the makers stick to what they planned I'll happily watch. But if they get into TRP race and jeopardize the story...I'm out. Since the leads get married early on I'm expecting a separation/divorce so I don't mind but if it's under idiotic and stupid circumstance I'm quitting lol. Had enough of nonsense from Indian shows over the years. 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watched all the episodes in one go awesome show loving it so far... 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aaradhya01234

Yes true... I also love them a lot and the show too... Very different and nice concept.

i agree .
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just caught up on all 3 episodes and WOW!!!
these two have just been added to my list of fav onscreen couples. 😛
they have such natural, instantaneous chemistry!
ive seen eisha before in ikrs and I thought she could never outdo her role as dhaani or have better
chemistry with anyone else. but I was proved wrong! 😆

entry of kabir Ahmed Amazing!!! the hero nextdoor! never seen adnan khan on any other show but he certainly knows how to leave an everlasting effect on the audience. charming, heroic personality! 👏

their first meeting was quite intense, the closeness and the eyelocks! 😳

the best part about this show is the fact that I can relate to each character and im learning about alot of different views
❤️
jarir2010 thumbnail
im also loving this show.love the debate becoz they use genuine belief and knowledge they have and they also practice on those.and they r not unnecessarily rigid.really looking forward to enjoy it, until the trp issue mess the actual storyline and they lost the plot🤔
and love their chemistry too.
crispsy thumbnail
I think its a strong show. Watched the episodes