ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Excellent episode.

I congratulate you on reaching 700 episodes.
Keep on writing.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
and thanks for the wishes and support for 700 episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

thanks for the clap my dear Amritha
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Oh, darling. you have already completed 700 episodes. So happy for you. 
Keep on updating for us.
😉😉😉

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good 
yes its  all because of you all that I was able to reach 700 episodes dear
happy you all are with me 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode very much.
You have made a wonderful journey along with us. Thank you for making us happy with your story. Hope you will write another 700 episodes or even more. 😉😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing glld 
glad you liked the episode 
yes dear even for me it was a beautiful journey with you all 
thanks for making me happy by reading the story dear 
hmm let me write till you guys are with me 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 701(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL).
The time was moving and finally the day came to its evening were the time was 6 o clock were Devarsh still keeping his head in the steel pillar of the bus stop shelter and was sleeping well were a dog came and kept its mouth in his leg were Devarsh feeling the mouth of dog in his leg he slowly opened his eyes and saw his leg with a sleep awaken face were he seeing a dog rubbing its mouth in his leg. 
Devarsh(immediately with a awkward face):Chee..(showing his hand as go to the dog):Go away from here..
Dog hearing the voice of Devarsh and seeing him waving the hand towards it indicating it to go getting little scared the dog took its mouth from his leg and it started to go from here. As soon as the dog went from there Devarsh saw around him once again and seeing himself in the bus stop shelter and got the thoughts of him coming and sitting in the bus stop in the afternoon. Devarsh yawned well and then he saw the environment around him were the Mumbai was having cool breeze in that evening. 
Devarsh(touched his stomach and he rubbed his stomach with his hand and to himself):I am feeling hungry..I don't have charge in the phone and I am not able to call to my friends. As in the afternoon hotness was heavy only I was not able to walk. (seeing the atmosphere is evening and then to himself):Now its evening only Know? Sun is set and its cool only right now. Let me walk and go to my friend house and be with my friend. (telling it he got up from the chair of the bus stop and he started to walk in the direction towards his friend house).
HOLY HOSPITAL...
Ishani who had a good sleep in the afternoon now slowly opened her eyes and then was about to turn her neck were she was not able to turn her neck as the neck was having the belt were she then realizing her situation now and then she turned her eyes alone and saw Ranveer sleeping near her keeping his head alone in the bed and sitting in the stool were Ishani moved her eyes around the room to see for Raagini were finally she spotted Raagini sleeping so well in the couch were Ishani then again turned her eyes towards Ranveer were the way Ranveer was sleeping well keeping his hands and head alone in the bed and the way he is sleeping sitting in the stool itself for her and the way he was wearing the bluetooth headset in his ear and sleeping was showing him more and more handsome to her. Ishani slowly took her left hand up and then she touched Ranveer's hair lovely and she caressed his hair with so much love for him. 
Ranveer(cutely feeling the touch of Ishani's hand in his hair moved his head cutely and in a low tone):Ish..Ishani..
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is telling her name just feeling a single touch of her on him and was touched deeply in her heart seeing Ranveer's deep love on her and in thoughts):God has done so much wonder in my life Ranveer. I asked for a very loving husband and more than I asked he has given me so much in the form of you. From small seeing everyone hurting me as telling that I don't know father's name I used to think no one is there to love me so much in this world other than Maa. I was unbelieving only that someone who can love me unconditionally will come in my life. But I have got a god in the form of you Ranveer. 
BG SONG(as Ishani caressed Ranveer's hair gently and admiring Ranveer):
kya khoob rab ne kiya
bin maange itna diya
warna hai milta kahaan
hum kaafiron ko khuda

As Ishani was admiring Ranveer that was the moment his phone being in his pant pocket rang were that disturbed Ranveer so well were Ranveer slowly opened his eyes were Ishani who didn't expect that Ranveer will get up this much quickly was taking her hand from his head were Ranveer by that time raised his head and his eyes fell on Ishani's hand that was taken from his head were Ranveer saw Ishani's hand with a silent cute face were Ishani too saw Ranveer face keeping her hand in the still position were Ranveer completely got up and sat well in the stool and saw Ishani with a sleep awaken face and asked as what by raising his eyebrows were Ishani cutely seeing him lightly shook her head as nothing. 
Ishani(in a low tone):Tumhari phone..
Ranveer hearing it and getting to know that his phone ring only has disturbed him he took his hand to his bluetooth in his ear and he tapped the button in the bluetooth head set. 
Ranveer:hello..
Rishab(on the other hand):Sir today office went well. Mr. Kanwar wanted to have a tie up with us and he is ready to give a big project to us sir. He wants to meet you...when can I ...(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer:Rishab Mr. Kanwar is having a big business concern and If we take up his project right now surely I cannot handle it now. I want to take care of Ishani so Its not possible to do business with Mr. Kanwar now. 
Rishab:But sir its almost 50 crores business. 
Ranveer:(in a cute tone):What ever amount the business may be Rishab. My wife is more important than anything to me. So If Kanwar gives some other project next time means we can consider it. Now tell Mr. Kanwar that we are not in a situation to sign a deal for the project with him. 
Rishab:Hmm okay sir..(telling it he cut the call).
Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why are you not taking up your new project?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):In front of you only I told to Rishab know that more than you nothing is important to me and I want to take care of you. If I take the project 24 hours I need to be with office only. Then how can I take care of you?
Ishani(with a worried cum emotional face):because of me your business is getting spoiled Ranveer. Some one in our home will take care of me you can take that project know?
Ranveer(with a cute look):No one can take care of you more than me. Because not only your Aashiqui is mine...(with a cute smile):Meri Aashiqui bhi tumse hi..(telling it he gave a cute smile)
Ishani too hearing it had a emotional smile were she too smiled cutely to Ranveer. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shikar's frustration irritation and anger while telling his family about his helplessness in devarsh's case that ishani released devarsh from the jail was well written.I duno why I liked this scene very much.in fact i was imagining this scene.after doing this much also devarsh is thinking how can ishveer send him out of the house as he has full right on the House.is he mad?
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
devarsh and dog scene was funny.but i wish instead of heft ngbscared and running away the dog should have scared devarsh.ishani admiring ranveer and thinking how she got blessed with a loving husband like ranveer was lovely.her dialogues were beautiful. ranveer is sacrificing his business for ishani.loved him saying that no one can look after her more than him.loved him saying that not only her aashiqui is him but meri aashiqui tumse hai
CrazyAshishFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update dear 
Loved it 
Thanks for the PM