Ananth's revenge will make the story more interesting

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
It will be interesting to see ananth's revenge than Mandira's reenge.
We have so far seen only the goodness of ananth.

It will be interesting to see his grey side.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the show in a long time. Always wanted to see a strong character for Ananth. Can you please share a small summary of what's happening in the story right now? 
Does Ananth know about Mandira and her real motives? In all their days together did Mandira show even an iota of love and affection for Ananth? 

Besides, is there any political drama still being shown or the story has completely drifted off its actual premise ;( 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

I haven't watched the show in a long time. Always wanted to see a strong character for Ananth. Can you please share a small summary of what's happening in the story right now? 

Does Ananth know about Mandira and her real motives? In all their days together did Mandira show even an iota of love and affection for Ananth? 

Besides, is there any political drama still being shown or the story has completely drifted off its actual premise ;( 

It seems ananth knows Mandira's fake story. But not fully.

Now the political drama may happen with ananth trying to punish vijay politically.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This Anant is very intriguing and interesting. I think he wants revenge for being kept in the dark by all;Vijay and his family as well as Mandira. So he is out to get them all.
But what I 'm enjoying most is the way he is showing Mandira her place.I'm sure by the time he si finished with her she will be head over heels in love with him😛😆

Other side in Vijay's family it is going to be the battle of Kurukshetra engineered by Shakuni mama Gayatri's husband.
Pinkcat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving to watch how he acts with mandira..