Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Like the episodes a lot. Shikhar is really worried about Ishaani. He cares so much about her. Devarsh is really lucky to have such a sister.😆😆

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episodes and yes Shikhar is really worried about Ishani 
he is caring so much about her 
yes really Devarsh is lucky only to have such a sister
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Excellent episode, dear.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Fabulous episodes. 
Update asap.
😛

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine hope you are too fine 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it as soon as possible 
keep reading 
😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marvelous updates didu...so awesome...waiting for the nxt...b safe n sound didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Marvelous updates didu...so awesome...waiting for the nxt...b safe n sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 695
RV MANSION 
Driver entered the car inside the gate of RV mansion as soon as the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car in the pathway of the house and he parked the car in the parking of the mansion. Chaithali and Devarsh opened the car door on both the sides of the car and they got down from the car and they closed the car door on the both the sides.
Chaithali(walked around the car and came to Devarsh and stood facing Devarsh):Devarsh here after at least stop doing all this. We are here in this house only because of Ishani and If we got out of this house life long we should live a middle class life only. Here only we can get all the luxury and food to eat. So here after don't try to harm Ishani and Ranveer. 
Devarsh was having a thinking face were what Chaithali was saying was not reaching his brain were Chaithali seeing Devarsh not replying touched his hand with her hand and shook him. 
Chaithali:Devarsh..
Devarsh(feeling Chaithali's touch and seeing Chaithali):Haan Maa..
Chaithali:Did you here what I said?
Devarsh(making up himself):What you said?
Chaithali(taking her hand from Devarsh's hand and touching her forehead with her hand telling):Aye bhagawan you didn't hear what I said? See we are in this house only because of Ishani. you have hurt that Ishani itself. Somehow Ishani forgave you this time also or else you would have been in the jail for your complete life. See Devarsh till we are with Ishani only we can get luxury life and food to eat at right time. So please at least staying in Servant quarters stay silently. Don't try to harm Ishani or Ranveer once again. 
Devarsh(hearing it and then with a not understanding face):Haan I know that only because of Ishani we are in this house. But I am not able to understand till now how Ishani is able to forgive me even after this?. (thinking about beating Ishani heavily with henchmen and then again with a confused face):For sending me to servants quarters only I tried to hurt Ishani but getting hurt from my hand to great extreme how Ishani is able to forgive me Maa?
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh):Some how she forgave you know? That is enough come..(telling it she held Devarsh's hand and started to take him along with her).
Devarsh(walking along with Chaithali and in thoughts):how Ishani is able to forgive me even after hurting her to this extreme? That too she has made Ranveer to accept for releasing me from the jail. Ranveer is a man from whom we all can write the definition for anger then how Ishani was able to make Ranveer agree for releasing me from Jail. I am happy that I am out of Jail but also Ishani releasing me from Jail really I am not able to understand it. 
As Devarsh was thinking Chaithali pulling Devarsh brought Devarsh to the entrance of RV mansion and finally pulled him inside the hall of RV mansion and brought him to the center of the hall were Devarsh who was thinking felt that Chaithali has stopped and then he too stopped were realizing that they have stopped he saw around him and seeing that he is inside RV mansion he had a bit unexpected face. 
Devarsh(Seeing Chaithali):maa why you brought me here?
Chaithali(with a smile):I want to show you to your Papa know?
Devarsh(taking his hand from Chaithali's hand):let me go to Servant's quarters Maa. Please..(telling it he was about to walk)
Chaithali:Devarsh be here. They released you know?They why are you getting scared now?
Devarsh(seeing his mother):Maa I am leaving that is it...(telling it he was about to walk).
As Devarsh was about to walk that was the time he heard the voice telling Devarsh tum were hearing that voice Devarsh stopped himself and he saw the direction from where the voice came were as he saw the direction he saw Baa standing there coming out of her room were Devarsh saw Baa with a silent face. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh with a not understanding face walked fast and she came to Devarsh and stood facing Devarsh):Devarsh how you are here? Did you escape from jail?
Hearing it before Devarsh could reply to Baa Chaithali came towards Baa and seeing Baa with a happy smile. 
Chaithali:Nahi Baa Ranveer got back the complaint he gave against Devarsh.So they released Devarsh and I brought him to home,
Baa(hearing it with a not understanding face):What Ranveer got back the complaint that he gave against Devarsh? Even after seeing Ishani's hurt Ranveer got back the complaint?
Chaithali(with a happy smile):Haan Baa Ranveer told to inspector that Ishani is only wanting Devarsh to be out of Jail so for Ishani only Ranveer came to police station and he got back the complaint. 
Baa(with a anger face seeing Devarsh):Devarsh you should be in Jail only. you deserve to be in Jail only. For the woman who gave you good life itself you thought bad to her and ever after that you are thinking to be out of Jail?(shaking her head as no):No that should not happen(she held Devarsh's hand tightly with her hand):Let me give complaint against you for hurting Ishani and put you in Jail again..(telling it she was about to walk).
Devarsh(without walking with Baa seeing Baa):Baa what are you doing?
Baa:I am going to hand over you in Jail again. Let me give the complaint Devarsh. 
Chaithali(seeing Baa):Baa losing his mind only Devarsh has done this and Ishani too forgave him and Ranveer himself took back the complaint. Give one more chance to Devarsh he will change himself good. 
Baa(with a anger face):Who?Who Chaithali?(showing Devarsh with her other hand):This Devarsh will change good. Do you really think so?Tk let me call everyone in the house let anyone of them tell that surely Devarsh will change then let me leave Devarsh as it is. 
Hearing all these noises everyone in the house started to come out of their rooms were Disha came out of her room and stood in the corridor, Mithesh,Sharman, Parul, Pratik, Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Mala, Ramu too came out of the kitchen. Everyone seeing Devarsh in the hall had a shocked face were everyone with the shocked faces itself started to get down in the stairs and they all came down to the hall and stood surrounding Devarsh. 
Amba(coming near Devarsh and seeing him with a not able to believe eyes):Devarsh tum? How you are here?
Baa(hearing it seeing Amba):Let me tell how he is here. Ranveer has gone to police station and taken back the complaint and because of that they have released this Devarsh. 
Amba(hearing it):kya?
Baa:Haan Amba Ranveer has got back the complaint.
Amba hearing it had a not understanding face were everyone in the hall hearing it had a not understanding face of why Ranveer got back the complaint and everyone saw each others face with a confused reaction. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh again):But I am not going to leave you Devarsh. Come with me to the police station. 
Devarsh(Seeing Baa):Baa here after I will not do anything wrong. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh with sharp eyes):The wrong you have done this time is not that easy to be forgiven Devarsh. you have tried to kill your own sister. (took her hand from Devarsh's hand and she held Devarsh's collar with her hand and seeing him with anger):When I was against Ishani and when I hurt and hated Ishani that time you Were by her side and you made her smile know? Then what happen to you now Devarsh. Once who you made smile today you have gone to the level of hurting her and had tried to kill her. How you were able to do that Devarsh?
These questions of Baa was for the first time making Devarsh to have a silent face were the words Baa said was making him think about the way he used to be always on Ishani's side when Baa insulted and hurt her. He thought about the way he used to make Ishani smile when ever she was hurt and silent by Baa's words.
As these things were happening in the hall of RV mansion Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and wearing his bluetooth headset in the ear and was walking and coming in the outer corridor of RV mansion. He was coming after parking his car in the parking of the house after coming from the police station. 
Ranveer(talking to Rishab in the phone through bluetooth headset):Haan Rishab do what I said itself. Now don't want to implement anything new. 
Rishab:Okay sir. But handling the business without you is really hard sir. 
Ranveer:for few more days somehow let me handle you all don't worry. Everything will be fine. 
Rishab:Okay sir. 
Ranveer:hmm
Telling it he took his hand to his ear and he cut the call through the bluetooth head set button and was walking towards the hall of his house and finally he came to the entrance of the hall of the house and when he was about to enter he saw everyone in the hall and stopped in the entrance for a while and saw everyone and saw Devarsh and Baa holding Devarsh's collar were he had a listening face to know what is going on. 
Baa(with a confirmed face leaving his collar and seeing him with a sharp eyes):You are going to be in Jail only here after that is it.(telling it she took her hand from Devarsh's collar and she held his hand and was about to walk towards the entrance).
Seeing it Ranveer got to know that Baa is willing to put Devarsh in Jail again were Baa who was about to walk with Devarsh seeing Ranveer in the entrance stopped and she stopped and left Devarsh's hand. 
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you came back. What have you done Ranveer? you have taken (showing Devarsh with her right hand index finger):this Devarsh out of the jail?
Ranveer(seeing Baa and seeing Devarsh again and then again seeing Baa and walked inside the house and he came to Baa and saw Baa with a silent face for a while and then in a calm tone):Haan Baa I only got back the complaint and because of that Police released him from Jail. 
Amba(hearing it coming forward and standing in front of Ranveer):What you have done Dikhra? (seeing Devarsh with anger face and seeing Ranveer again):He has hurt Ishani so much and you have released him from Jail
Ranveer(seeing Amba and then seeing Baa and then taking a deep breath and seeing both Amba and Baa):Baa..Maa Ishani is hurt so much not only in her physical but in her heart. She is so much hurt because of her own brother hurting her. She told me that Devarsh keeping the vengence inside his heart for sending him to servant quarters only he has hurt her. And she said me to release Devarsh from Jail.
Amba(hearing it with a not understanding face):Because of us only Ishani sent Devarsh to servant quarters and keeping that vengence in his heart he has done this much hurting to Ishani but also how Ishani is able to forgive Devarsh?
Devarsh hearing the question of Amba to Ranveer he himself was asking that question inside his heart once again. He was not able to understand how Ishani is able to forgive him even after doing such a big thing to her. How Ishani was able to forgive him even after knowing that he was a Gaddaar to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa for this question let me answer to Devarsh..
Amba hearing it shook her head as okay with a silent face were Ranveer turned and saw Devarsh were he moved two steps and went and stood near Devarsh and in a calm tone. 
Ranveer:Devarsh..
Devarsh raised his eyes and saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw him with a silent sharp eyes. 
Ranveer(with a sharp looking eyes itself took his hand up and he kept his one hand in Devarsh's shoulder and in a calm tone):Devarsh I should have said this to you in police station itself. As Shikhar was angry I went to make him calm and in that time you came to home with your mother. (seeing him with a sharp look):I didn't want to take you out of the Jail but only for Ishani's words I took you out of the Jail. I kept a condition to Ishani to release you out of the Jail and she too accepted it. She does not want to make you develop even more vengeance on her thinking that because of her only you are in the jail sitting inside the Jail that is why she said you to release from the Jail accepting for my condition. The condition I kept in front of her was here after you should not stay in RV mansion or servants quarters..(he said it with a confirmed face).
Devarsh hearing it had a bit shocked face were Chaithali was too shocked to the extreme were Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Baa, Mithesh,Sharman, Parul,Pratik had a okay reaction in their faces were Disha had a not minding face. 
Chaithali(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer if you tell like this where Devarsh will go?
Ranveer(in a instant seeing Chaithali):Let him go where ever he wants to go. Here after he is not our responsibility.(with a worried face):kaki only for Ishani I was bearing what all wrong Devarsh was doing but he has went to the extreme of killing Ishani. Even after this If I forgive this Devarsh means then surely I am not a good husband to Ishani. 
Chaithali:Ranveer Devarsh is Ishani's brother thinking that at least(before she could complete).
Ranveer(in a instant):Ishani herself said me that here after Devarsh is not her brother and she said he is not her responsibiltiy anymore. 
Hearing what Ranveer said Devarsh had a worried face for the first time. The word of not Ishani's brother was somewhere touching his heart with a sharp needle and it was pinching him. 
Chaithali(with a shocked face):what?
Ranveer(seeing Chaithali):haan Ishani herself said Devarsh is not her brother anymore. Only to not increase his vengeance in his heart she is wanting him to be out of Jail. Here after we won't mind where Devarsh is going to go and what he is going to do for his livelihood. Here after He is not our responsibility that is it. (he said with a confirmed face and then saw Devarsh and in a confirmed tone):I don't know what you will do here after Devarsh but don't dare to come to RV mansion again. (with a anger controlled face):Here after I should never see you near RV mansion. If I see you then I am sure you will see my worst face of anger. 
Chaithali(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer he did a wrong I agree but..(before she would complete).
Ranveer:(with anger face):He didn't do a wrong Kaki. He has done backstabbing. Eating the food Ishani gave him and staying in her own house and he has tried to kill her. (seeing Devarsh again and with anger face):do you know what Ishani said after sending you to Servants quarters?(in a worried and anger fixed tone):She said that by nature you are a good guy and you know how to respect elders and you very well know to show affection and she said me that you very well know to take care of everyone.She said me that The days when you all didn't have money only has changed you this much worst.Sending you to Servant quarters she said that being in servant quarters you will realize the value of money and luxury and she said making you stay in the servant quarters is a chance given to you to change as a good human being. 
Devarsh hearing what all Ranveer was telling had a silent face were Ranveer seeing Devarsh shook his head as no telling. 
Ranveer:But no you didn't change as a good human being but instead you have changed as a evil bitch. (he said it with a anger face)
Devarsh hearing it had a silent face were Ranveer seeing Devarsh. 
Ranveer(showing everyone around him):See everyone around you Devarsh except your mother no one will accept you as their relationship. To that extreme you have been worst and after this you ask me and Ishani to accept you?
Devarsh hearing what Ranveer said raised his head and saw everyone around them were he saw each and everyone's face were everyone was having a not liking face for him were Devarsh getting that no one liking him saw Ranveer again were this time he was bit ashamed to see Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):Here after I don't know what you are going to do in your life? But I sure you can never ever get Ishani's affection or trust on you back Devarsh.Ishani said that you are not her brother anymore. So right now(showing his right hand index finger towards entrance of the hall):Get out..
Devarsh hearing it had a what to tell face were he was now struggling between his heart and mind were his mind was thinking to get anger on Ishani again but the words Ranveer said and the way others are not liking him was hurting his heart somehow and was stopping his mind from thinking wrong. Devarsh without waiting for the next word from Ranveer started to walk in the hall towards the entrance of the hall fast were before everyone could realize that he is going he went out of the hall were Chaithali too realizing Devarsh has gone..
Chaithali:Devarsh..(she was about to go out to stop him).
Mithesh(came towards Chaithali and held Chaithali's hand to stop her from going and seeing her with a confirmed face):He is not our son anymore. Come with me now(telling it he started to drag her along with him and he started to take her in the stairs towards their room).
Other too getting that Devarsh is out of the house taking a deep breath started to move to their rooms one by one were Baa and Amba alone were standing near Ranveer. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shikar is so angry with devarsh.his anger is justified.nice to see him taking the case to give maximum punishment to devarsh.but he didn't know that devarsh was going to be released.ranveer shocked everyone by taking back the complaint.devarsh's dialogues and happiness are irritating me.shikar's frustration regarding devarsh's release is justified. rajat ragini scene was unexpected and cute though short
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
all family members are shocked knowing devarsh being released by ranveer.naturally.but what I loved was ranveer kicking out devarsh saying that now onwards he has no place in the servant's quarters too.but I wonder if devarsh will come back again for revenge
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for pm :)
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing very nice update dear