Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer agreed to release Devarsh from prison for the sake of Ishaani. He assures Ishaani that he will be able to protect her from Devarsh. Hope it will be the right decision.
Update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update.
Eagerly waiting for the next.😊😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer agreed to release Devarsh from prison for the sake of Ishaani. He assures Ishaani that he will be able to protect her from Devarsh. Hope it will be the right decision.
Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine
hope you are fine too 
yes Ranveer agreed to release Devarsh from Prison for sake of Ishani 
he is sure that he can protect her from Devarsh 
wish that this decision be the right decision 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Oh, no Devarsh will be out of prison soon. He deserves to be sentenced to death penalty. I think Ishaani is making a great mistake by releasing him from jail.
👏👏👏👏
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent episode darling.
Please, update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 692(VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL).
RV MANSION 
It was exactly 11 o clock in the morning were Pratik was entering RV mansion after parking the car in the parking of the house after coming from the hospital. He walked in the hall and came to the stairs and he got in the stairs and he came to the corridor and he started to walk in the corridor and he finally went and stood in front of Sharman's room and he knocked the door were he knocked the door for two times were the door was opened were Pratik saw inside as the door was opened were Parul was standing in front of him. 
Pratik(with a light smile):Bhabhi..
Parul(Seeing Pratik):Haan Pratik..
Pratik:Bhabhi I am coming from hospital only. Sharman Bhaiya only told me to go to hospital and be with Ishani.
Parul(immediately):How is Bhabhi now?
Pratik:She would have come to conciseness by now I think. She is completely safe but till I was in the hospital Ishani didn't gain consciousness. Ranveer is there in the hospital with Ishani. Sharman Bhaiya told he will come to the hospital in the morning and when I said that to Ranveer that time Ranveer said me to inform to Sharman Bhaiya that he can take rest and he will take care of Ishani. 
Parul(hearing it and seeing Pratik):After police came and took Devarsh we all came back to our rooms and after coming to room Sharman started to sleep and he is sleeping only till now. I was trying to wake him up to send him to hospital. Bhaiya has told he will take care of Bhabhi know?
Pratik:Haan Ranveer will take care of Ishani. Let Sharman Bhiaya sleep Bhabhi don't wake him up. 
Parul(shook her head as okay):hmm tk Pratik. 
Pratik giving a okay head shake to Parul he started to walk towards his room in the corridor. Parul too thinking about Ishani is safe and praying in her heart for Ishani to come back to normal and taking a deep breath she closed the doors of her room.Chaithali and Mithesh were sitting in the bed beside each other.
Chaithali(seeing Mithesh with tears in her eyes):I want to go and see my Devarsh. Police have arrested my son and you want me to be sitting cool in the house?
Mithesh(with anger face seeing Chaithali):your son has tried to kill Ishani for that he should be in the jail for the life time. 
Chaithali(with more tears in her eyes):I know he has done wrong but also he is my son only know? What am I to do now? whether to listen to my heart or mind? (making up herself):Let me go and see Devarsh one time in the Jail and come Mithesh. 
Mithesh(with anger face):Don't want Chaithali he is not our son anymore. 
Chaithali(getting up from the bed and seeing Mithesh):I am going that is it.(telling it she started to walk from there towards the entrance of their room).
Mithesh(seeing Chaithali's back):Haan go even to you also our son won't be truthful. (telling it he had a anger face).
Chaithali started to walk in the corridor and she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and came to the hall and she walked in the hall and came out of the house and she walked in the outer corridor and came to the parking of the house and she saw two drivers standing near the cars and talking among each other were Chaithali seeing one driver. 
Chaithali:Take me to our area police station. 
Driver(seeing her):Tk Madam. get inside the car. (telling it he went to the driving seat side of the car and he opened the car and he got in the car driving seat and inserted the key and started the car).
Chaithali opened the back door of the car and she got in the back seat of the car and she closed the car door were driver started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and he came to the gate of the house were the security opened the gate for them and driver brought the car out of the gate of RV mansion and he started to drive the car towards police station. 
HOLY HOSPITAL..
Ranveer telling Ishani that he won't leave her alone and go and with a light smile. 
Ranveer:let me tell someone in our home to be with you and in that time let me go and release Devarsh and come. 
Ishani(again with a don't want face):Its okay Ranveer already everyone are worried for my situation in this again and again we don't want to make them feel worried. I am telling know? let me sleep for sometime you go to the police station and come soon. 
Ranveer(hearing it again with a cute smile):Tk let me not disturb our family members. Nurse said know If we call them they will come and serve us. Let me call to Nurse cell and tell anyone of the Nurse to come and be with you till I come back. At least are you okay for this?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmm
Ranveer smiling to her he saw the intercom in the table next to the bed and he took the cordless intercom in his hand and he dialed the number Nurse said for the Nurse cell and he kept the phone in his ear were he heard the ring and in the two ring itself a nurse picked the call. 
Nurse:Yes nurse cell how could I help you?
Ranveer:sister..(seeing the door of the room that was open and seeing the number in the door and in the phone):I am calling from room number 101. My wife is admitted here and I have a urgent work and I need to go out for a while so can you please send some nurse to be with my wife till I come back. 
Nurse(hearing it):Okay sir let me send a nurse to your room now. She will be with your wife till you come back. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Thank you sister(telling it he took the phone from his ear and he kept the phone back in its place and saw Ishani with a smile and in a cute tone):Nurse will come now. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a calm face):Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it):For what thanks?
Ishani:For accepting my request of releasing Devarsh from the Jail. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):I don't like releasing Devarsh from Jail but I don't want you to be often thinking Devarsh and getting worried. Let me release him from the Jail and let me make sure that he is not our responsibility anymore. I want you to be feeling comfortable and take rest well Ishani. For that only I accepted your words. 
Ishani hearing it cutely saw him with a loving eyes were Ranveer too saw her with a loving eyes were cutie pie was rubbing her hands with each other being in the baby carrier were that was the moment a nurse entered the room as the door was already open. Ranveer and Ishani were seeing each other with so much love in their eyes were they didn't even realize of Nurse entering the room were Nurse coming and seeing that both Ranveer and Ishani not seeing her. 
Nurse(seeing both of them):Excuse me...
Ranveer and Ishani hearing this word took their eyes from each other and came back to the world were Ranveer seeing Nurse and getting that he was out of the world for a while as Ishani saw him with so much love in her eyes and managing his face and seeing the nurse. 
Ranveer:Sister..
Nurse: Sir we got a call that we need to take care of Patient in this room. 
Ranveer(hearing it):haan(showing Ishani):She is Ishani my wife. I have a emergency work outside let me go out and come back to the hospital as soon as possible. Till that you be with Ishani please..
Nurse(hearing it):Tk let me be with your wife. you can go and come. 
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as okay):Okay thank you sister..
Nurse shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a light smile to the nurse and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:let me go and come Ishani you take rest. What ever you want just tell to Nurse. 
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer getting the reply from Ishani and he was about to walk to go out of the room were realizing something he stood back and he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took a phone out of his pant pocket and he kept the phone in the table next to the intercom phone and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Its your phone only. you can call me through your phone okay. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is caring each and every need of her and with a emotional face):hmm
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he started to move from there carrying Raagini in the baby carrier were Raagini as Ranveer was taking her with him and as Ranveer came out of the room seeing him upside down.
Raagini:Papa Mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):haan let us come back to Mama but before that we are going to see a important work which is your Mama's request. Making your Mama's request execute is our duty know cutie pie?
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ranveer:hmm for executing mama's request only we are going now once that request is full filled let us come back to Mama okay..(he said with so much affection to his daughter).
Raagini(shook her head as okay to Ranveer):hmm(telling it she lowered her head and saw in front of her).
Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier was walking in the corridor of the hospital towards the entrance of the general ward to go out of the ward. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
liked ishani saying that devarsh is not get brother anymore.so to stop him becoming revengeful again if he is in the jail because of her only she wants him out. ranveer's demands in releasing devarsh was nice.but still I doubt if their decision dil bring them danger again
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
chaithali is not completely wrong.any mother would behave like this.however bad the child is no mother would want to ignore him.though chaithali is not a perfect lady I feel pity towards her now.ranveer wants  the nurse to be always with ishani.so caring.why this episode is named as Valentine's special?
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Please update soon.
Can't wait for the next one.😉