Hi Rudra
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi my dear lovely readers cum friends, 
Love is the best feeling in the world. It is the feeling that will bring peace and affection to the world. So Keep loving everything around you with so much love in your heart. 
From my heart let me tell you guys I love you all from core of my heart. With heart full of Love a happy Valentines day to everyone. 
Being Ishveer fans keep loving always...

Regards
Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear lovely readers cum friends, 

I know now Ranveer's unsaid feelings is in a bit tragedy track of Ishani getting hurt so much. So we won't have a lovey dovey Valentine moments of Ishveer for Valentine's day. 

But the way Ranveer is going to take care of Ishani and the way he is going to cheer her up in the upcoming episode will be presented as the Valentine's day special episodes to you all. 

Hope all are happy with this decision 
Regards
Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 690(VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL).
Ishani telling Ranveer's name slowly in her lips and she opened her eyes completely and saw above the roof. Ranveer hearing his name from Ishani's mouth had a emotional smile in his lips were Raagini was seeing Ishani with a longing face being in Ranveer's hands. Ishani was breathing as the oxygen mask was still there over her nose. Ishani saw the roof of the operation theater were she was again getting the image of Devarsh beating her along with henchmen and the way he said he wanted to revenge her for sending him out of the house and making him stay in the servant quarters came in front of her were she then thought about the way Devarsh held her when Rajeshwari stabbed her came in front of her were her eyes were getting moist thinking about Devarsh hurting her to this extreme were she was not even able to digest the way Devarsh is hating her to the extreme. 
Ishani again thinking the way she was taken to the industrial area back side road by Devarsh and the way she was trapped by Devarsh's henchman and the way she was got beaten up by Devarsh and Henchman and the way Rajeshwari stabbed and then the way someone took her in their hands and the way telling her name to them and she fainted came in front of her. 
Ishani(thinking all the incident happened on Industrial area back side and now realizing her breath and in thoughts):I am alive...(telling it she slowly tried to turn her neck towards her right side were she was now not able to turn her neck were the belt in her neck was stopping her from turning her neck).
Ranveer who was having Raagini in his hands and was seeing Ishani and thinking about Ishani coming back to consciousness had a happy smile in his lips were he was now getting that Ishani is not able to turn her neck he getting that Ishani will be comfortable to see him and Raagini if he go and stand on the left side of her and he having Raagini in his hands and he walked around the bed and then he came and stood on the left side of the bed. 
Ranveer(in a happiness filled tone):Ishani..
Ishani hearing her name and getting its Ranveer from his voice and she rotated her eyes to the left side of her and saw Ranveer standing near the bed having Raagini in his hands were her eyes were expressing a relief expression now. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in thoughts):When I caught in the hands of Devarsh and Nirbhay's mother I thought that is my last day in the world and I am going to go away from you Ranveer. (with a emotional eyes and in thoughts):But again your love brought me back to you. 
Thinking it Ishani saw Ranveer well moving her eyes till his hip alone were she saw his checked shirt and his fade jean pant on his hip part alone and again moved her eyes to Ranvee's face were seeing his clean shave were seeing Ranveer in that look made her thoughts to go back to the beautiful friendship moments of their life. The way Ranveer used to be always smiling to her and the way he used to cheer her up when ever she felt sad hearing Baa's scolding. The way Ranveer used to be talking so cutely with her all over the day and the way he used to prevent her from any harm that is going to happen to her came to her thoughts. 
Ishani thinking about their golden friendship days raised her left hand up were she was feeling light pain in her left hand too though it was not that much hurt were she raised her left hand to Ranveer's face were Ranveer seeing Ishani raising her hand to him he moved well and stood near the bed so well were as he came near her it was easy for Ishani now were Ishani now took her left hand to Ranveer's cheek and touched his cheek with her hand. 
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a emotional look and touching his cheek with her left hand and in a low tone wearing the oxygen over her nose):Ranveer..(telling his name her moist eyes now dropped a tear drop from her left eye).
Ranveer(this was more than enough to him were with a excited smile and with a cute friend Ranveer attitude):Come on Ishani that is it you called your Ranveer know? Here after you will be okay soon. (telling it he saw the tear drop in her eyes were he with a worried face took his hand to Ishani's eyes and wiped her tears and seeing her with a cute smile):Come on Ishani you know right that Ranveer never like tears. so no crying my baby doll. (telling it he smiled well to her).
Raagini(seeing Ranveer smiling and seeing Ishani one by one and was now having a cute face were she saw Ishani and in a cute tone):Mama...
Ishani(hearing it saw Raagini in Ranveer's hands were now Ishani moved her left hand from Ranveer's cheek and took her hand to Raagini's soft cheek and caressed Raagini's cheek and saw her with a motherly affection and in a low tone):Raagini..
Ranveer(seeing it having a smile):So Raagini you too will make Mama to get well soon know?
Raagini(hearing it seeing Ishani and seeing Ranveer and cutely):Haan Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):So see both senior vaghela and Junior vaghela are going to bring back Ishani vaghela to her normal very soon. 
Ishani hearing it took her left hand from Raagini's cheek and kept her hand in the bed and before she could try to talk and reply to Ranveer that was the moment a nurse opened the operation theater door and entered the operation theater and closed the door of the operation theater and she walked and came near the bed. 
Nurse(seeing Ishani and with a calm smile):you came back to consciousness madam..?
Ranveer(before Ishani could react seeing Nurse):Haan Sister she is a strong lady so she came back to consciousness soon. 
Nurse(hearing it and seeing Ranveer and seeing Raagini in his hands and with a smile seeing Ranveer):As you said your daughter is not scared and all sir. She is too strong only. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Haan in stongness my daughter is like her mother who could fight over anything in their life. 
Nurse(with a smile):That is so nice sir. Let me check the Blood pressure and heart beat of the patient and after she comes back to consciousness night duty nurse said me to shift her to the ward. 
Ranveer:Haan tk you can..
Nurse:First let me check her. 
Ranveer:hmm sure..
Nurse giving a light smile to Ranveer took the blood pressure checking instrument and stethoscope from the table next to the bed and she tied the blood pressure instrument to Ishani's left hand and started to check the blood pressure wearing the stethoscope to her ears. Ishani feeling nurse checking her blood pressure and she was trying to move her leg lightly  were she was not able to move her left leg were she saw down with her eyes itself and saw her leg being bandaged heavily were Ishani in the while saw her right hand having arm sling with this she got to know that she has been injured heavily due to the attack of Devarsh and Rajeshwari. 
Nurse finishing the checking of blood pressure and then she kept the stethoscope to Ishani's chest and checked her heart beat and then she kept the stethoscope and the blood pressure instrument in the table next to the bed and then she took the oxygen mask from Ishani's nose and kept it over the oxygen cylinder and saw Ishani. 
Nurse:Are you feeling any difficulty to breath madam?
Ishani(feeling the breath well and seeing nurse):No..I am okay..
Nurse:Fine madam then you don't want to wear the oxygen mask after this. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were then Nurse took some sheet from the table near the bed and she took the pen and wrote something in the sheet and saw Ranveer. 
Nurse:Sir your wife heart beat and blood pressure are normal.wait for a while let me arrange the room in the ward and shift her to the ward. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay sister. 
Nurse:(showing the sheet to Ranveer):Let me submit this report to the concern doctor and then go to arrange room for your wife in the ward. 
Ranveer:Tk sister till that I can be with my wife know?
Nurse:Haan you can..
Telling it giving a calm smile she started to walked towards the operation theater door were she went to the operation door and she opened the door and went out of the operation theater and she closed the door were as soon as the nurse went from there Ranveer saw Ishani were he gave a cute smile to her. 
Ranveer:Did you see you are normal. your blood pressure is perfectly fine. your heart beat and breath are too perfectly fine. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing him with a calm face and in a calm tone):When you are in my heart how my heart beat and breath will go wrong Ranveer. Your love again made my breath and heart beat. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a cute smile):Haan when I am being your breath and heart beat nothing will happen to you. (with a cute cheering up face):As you are a strong lady within another two three days you may even run well. 
Telling it Ranveer having Raagini in his hands smiled well to cheer up Ishani were Ishani saw Ranveer with a calm look were Ranveer too seeing Ishani and seeing her not smiling controlled his smile and seeing Ishani with a cute face. 
Ranveer:joke was not good?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a calm face):Ranveer..Devarsh..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(took a deep breath and with a calm face):Ishani we all got to know that Devarsh only has made you to this situation and Rajeshwari madam too has her hand in this. I went to Nirbhay's house and warned Rajeshwari madam. I left her without putting her in jail for the good things Nirbhay did to us. The way he saved me when I was injured in Baroda made me to take this decision. (with a confirmed face):But for the way Devarsh being in our home and doing such a thing to you I have made Devarsh to be behind the bars. Now he is in jail. 
Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer with a calm face again were Raagini being in the hands of Ranveer showed her hands to Ishani were Ranveer getting that Raagini is longing for Ishani he sat in the another stool on the other side near the bed and he made Raagini to sit well in his lap and with a cute face he held Raagini's right hand and made her to hold Ishani's left hand were Raagini with a happy smile held Ishani's left hand with her right hand and with a happy smile saw Ishani's face. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama...
Ishani(hearing it saw Raagini moving her eyes and gave a light smile and in a cute tone):Love you baby..
Raagini(getting it in a excitement):mama..Meri Mama..(telling it she started to caressed Ishani's hand softly with her tiny hands).
Ishani gave a smile to her and then saw Ranveer were Ranveer was too smiling seeing Raagini and Ishani one by one were Ishani again thinking about Devarsh beating her with the henchmen and knowing that Devarsh is in Jail now had a thinking face were thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was smiling seeing Raagini's excitement of being with Ishani hearing his name saw Ishani and with the same smile):haan tell me Ishani do you want anything to have now?(with a cute friendly face):What ever you want this Ranveer will do it for you.
Ishani(hearing it moving her eyes and seeing him well):you will do anything for me know Ranveer?you love me so much know?
Ranveer(hearing it immediately with a emotional face):Haan Ishani I love you so much and I can do anything for you for sure. (again with a cute face):Tell me what I want to do for you?
Ishani:What ever I tell will you do that?
Ranveer:haan Baba sure..
Ishani(taking a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):Make Devarsh come out of the Jail. 
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said had a shocked face were screen freezes on the shocked face of Ranveer. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course, dear. Do as you wish. Ranveer's love and care for Ishaani is an excellent choice for Special Valentine's episode. Good decision from your side. 
I wonder if Ranveer will agree to release Dewarsh from prison. He is definitely shocked now.
Love Ishveer dialogues.
👏👏👏
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
We don't mind dear. On the contrary it's a really nice idea. We all want to see a protective and caring Ranveer. Like the comparison of Ranveer that Raagini is as strong as her mother. Ishaani is grateful to Ranveer for his love. She thinks that it is his love that helped her to survive.😃😃😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No no no didu this devarsh should get tight punishment...he doesn't deserve any forgiveness...he should receive heavy beatings...rajeshwari too...I'm having a hard time here to accept Ishaani's request to Ranveer...hate devarsh frm the core...by the way a happy Valentines day didu...b safe n stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Valentine's day.ishveer edit was sweet 
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi..
Happy Valentine's Day.😊
 Your Edit is awesome. ⭐️
Miss You Ishveer.😕