Crazy in love. intensity. love it <3

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sahil is crazy in love. Its understandable. His first love. Love at first sight. I loved yesterday episode. It was intense and amazing at the same time. I loved the last scene most. Poor Sahil came back to Vedhika. He is so so crazy in love. Vedhika advising him was so nicely written. She isnt wrong, he isnt wrong. Love how both clashes. The intensity was visible. Vedhika had tears in her eyes. She just cant show her feelings. She isnt love yet but certainly she started feeling void.

I liked how Sahil once again confronted Badi amma and his own amma. They both deserve it. I am afraid Anjana may loose him too. He wont't trust her in future. And jiju forst time did something good for viewers 😆

Now it will be interesting to see how Sahil comes back to Vedhika's life once more 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesterday epi left me emotional ...SaDika scenes were so intense and heartbreaking ...both are suffering silently😭😭 ...kaun kehta hain Sahil is immature ...Sahil is dealing his love life with such intensity... 

For me both leaving moments were painful ... first Vedika telling Sahil to stay back with his family and she should leave and then Sahil leaving as per Vedika's wish with a sad and teary Vedika looking at him.  You can sense the uneasiness, void and fear of losing someone on Vedika's face. For the time being we all know that Vedika hasn't yet fallen for Sahil but deep down she does connect with him and she ll realise that feeling too soon...it won't be easy for Vedika she ll have to fight with her inner self first.  

If CVs keep the essence of the show SaDika love story ll be unique😳...