Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11's 'Mastermind', Vikas Gupta bags TV Personality of the Year award

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Jan 25, 2018, 16:38 IST
Bigg Boss 11's 'Mastermind', Vikas Gupta bags TV Personality of the Year award
Vikas Gupta, who dons many caps behind the scenes as a creative director and producer of a host of shows, became a household name with the recently concluded reality show, Bigg Boss 11. He might have ended up as the second runner-up in the race to Bigg Boss' finishing line but he bagged top honors at a recently held award function.

An overjoyed Vikas took to his Instagram to talk about his winning moment with his followers. The message that he wrote in the post read as - Tv Personality of the Year. This is special for me cause it's my first for being in front of the camera...The show became cause of each and every of us . This award but is dedicated to people who supported me on the journey #Lostsouls #Myfriends and @siddharthhgupta my baby brother who put everything out there for me supporting me . Thankyou all #Lostboys #livelaughlove

Vikas made a lot of headlines during his stay at the Bigg Boss 11 house. He became an instant hit with the viewers and rose to prominence in a very short time. He was touted as the 'mastermind' of the show because of the way he strategized to gain an edge over the others. Due to the popularity that he gained from the show he has won a lot of followers. He came very close to winning the Bigg Boss 11 trophy but eventually lost to Shilpa Shinde.

hard-09 thumbnail
Wow!! Congratulations 
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Karanvir Bohra, Vikas Gupta, Vatsal Seth, Ishita Dutta grace the Lions Gold Awards

Check out the pictures here...

Sreejeeta Sen
Karanvir Bohra, Vikas Gupta, Vatsal Seth, Ishita Dutta grace the Lions Gold Awards

Last night's Lions Gold Awards was a star-studded affair. The red carpet was graced by television and Bollywood celebrities. From Karanvir Bohra, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Debina Bonnerjee to newlyweds Vatsal Seth-Ishita Dutta, Vikas Gupta and others were snapped at their stylish best. While Gurmeet and Debina were twinning in black, Vatsal and Ishita kept their stylish hat on. Ishita pulled off a beautiful pink lehenga and Vatsal was seen in all black.

On the other hand, Kamya Panjabi donned a gorgeous yellow Anarkali and white dupatta and stole our hearts. Rati Pandey aka Hitler Didi graced the red carpet in a black cinderella gown and surely got a thumbs up from the fashion police. Meher Vij looked gorgeous in the black saree. Check out the pictures here...

Debolina-(2)DSC_1822-2000x3000DSC_1829-2000x3000DSC_1879-2000x3000DSC_2081-2000x3000DSC_2154-2000x3000DSC_2205-2000x3000Gurmeet-Singh-(2)Gurmeet-Singh-Debolina-(3)Ishita-Dutt-(1)Kamya-Punabi-(1)Karan-Singh-Bohra-(2)Manveer-Gujjar-(1)Meher-Vij-(3)Palak-Muchhal-(1) Vatsal-Seth-(1)Vikas-Gupta-(1)

DSC_1854-2000x3000DSC_1996-2000x3000Samir-Kochhar-(2)Vatsal-Seth

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Report in India Today..

Whoa! Vikas Gupta wins an award for Bigg Boss 11; thanks housemates, channel

Jan 24, 2018 at 10:18am PST

Mastermind Vikas Gupta has finally clinched a trophy for his stint in Bigg Boss 11. Yes, you read that right. The BB 11 contestant might have lost out to Shilpa Shinde in the reality TV show, but he has bagged an award for TV personality of the year last night at 24th Lions Gold Awards.

Vikas Gupta was the second runner-up of the recently-concluded Bigg Boss 11. While Shilpa
Shinde became the winner of the show, Hina Khan was the first runner-up. Vikas had also managed to earn Rs 6 lakh cash prize for himself--thanks to the Vikas City task--which he will divide between his two friends in the show--Arshi Khan and Jyoti Kumari.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/top-stories/story/whoa-vikas-gupta-wins-an-award-for-bigg-boss-11-thanks-housemates-channel-1153892-2018-01-25

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Yeh Banda toh chamak raha hain bina BB trophy ke, chal Vikku, once again congrats, you rocked Vikas Gupta show oops no BB 11😆
girlie_giggles thumbnail