leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The kidnapper. And its NImki's instincts that saved mahua.
tomorrow what will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good job by Nimki.She trusted her instincts and insisted on having her own way.
If Nimki had not arrived by that time Abhimanyu would have left the place.

I think Tettar Singh pariwaar will go insearch of Nimki and Mahua tomorrow.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw some scene where everyone is pointing guns at some other.
Hope it will happen today.😆

I think Babboo is not that averse to marry Nimki. He just wants to get it dne and move on. But his mother is pushing him in the opposite direction.

I think Bdo is not bright. He believes whatever his friend says. Why will Tettar gets involved in kidnapping?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's a well written episode for a change.
Nimki was very much in her character.
She called off the wedding letting everyone know how important her sister is to her and instead of being a sacrificial lamb shedding buckets of tears she went in search of her sister.
If they had shown Nimki fighting the goons on her own it would have looked absurd.
Abhimanyu providing the necessary muscle power she managed to find her sister on her own.

I think BDO babu wanted to believe that Tettar Singh was behind all this and probably that's why he gave logic a miss.😆

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I saw some scene where everyone is pointing guns at some other.

Hope it will happen today.😆

I think Babboo is not that averse to marry Nimki. He just wants to get it dne and move on. But his mother is pushing him in the opposite direction.

I think Bdo is not bright. He believes whatever his friend says. Why will Tettar gets involved in kidnapping?

Banduk has got the main role in this show. ðŸ˜†
Btw none of the men use their brain. Dablo had to call Abhimanyu while everyone listening to the conversation. After how Tettar treated Babboo who was jaan se pyara beta, he should have expected this because his father never liked him.

Abhimanyu believes its Tettar's plan. If this is so the marriage gets cancelled anyways. Also, Tettar has better ways to humiliate Rambachan. He has paid 20/lakhs for this marriage.

Rambachan ke pas to dimag kabhi tha hi nahi.

Nahar kidnapped Mahua knowing he will be the first person everyone will doubt. Even then he kept Mahua in his place.Shukt hai Abhimanyu and Nimki came to save Mahua. Babboo ji to sidhe goli hi mar dete ðŸ˜†

Btw if you are talking about a sbs segment, in all probabilities it should happen next week. I lost counting but I think its 8 th day of ' Aaj shadi hai' already.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago