Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello all, I have been out and havent watched Saam daam since 3 months. Today when i caught a glimpse of it finally, the story has changed a lot! 
Last i remember, Vijay was mourning his brother's murder and had found out the culprit and was fighting against him in the elections. Mandira was a positive character whose father was negative. And now i see a Bulbul and an Anant ji in the show. Mandira has become negative? Sooo can anyone of you pleassse summarize what has happened in all this while please???? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
I'll have a go but in short, you havent missed much as the current track of bride and groom swapping has dragged a bit!

So Vijay becoming a MLA was mainly due to support of his childhood friend Anant, who is also a prince of Kausalpur.

Vijay and Mandira are very much in love at this stage but pretends to hate each other until the election is over to stop CM doubting about her plan of marrying Vijay after the election.

In the meantime Vijay finds out that Anant has started liking Mandira too and decides to sacrifices his love for his friend. Both CM and his wife her agrees to this alliance after Mandira tells them even she has started liking Anant as part of her plan. She writes a note telling the truth but Anant doesn't get to read it and he starts to believe that Mandira loves him too.

CM gets to know Mandira's plan and somehow creates another dirty plan which involves Vijay marrying Bulbul  ( daughter of a poor farmer) as her groom didn't showed up on the day of her wedding day.

Mandira gets really shattered after knowing what Vijay did but vows to bring him back in her life by hook or by crook, which follows a bride swapping then the groom swapping drama with help of Vijay's sister GuyatrI which we are currently seeing. 

Her character has been transformed from a loving girlfriend to obsessed lover, who has support of CM as he thinks that his party can progress much more if Vijay as his son in law join hands with him.

I have never written these much before so please excuse my grammar and please do keep watching SDDB👏

Edited by Reeta100 - 6 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Heyy Reeta100... thank you sooo much for the summary.. 😊😊
Reeta100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Heyy Reeta100... thank you sooo much for the summary.. 😊😊

No problem, I hope you have started to watch the show again, if not for the current storyline, for the actors who have been out performing especially Bhanu!
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reeta100

No problem, I hope you have started to watch the show again, if not for the current storyline, for the actors who have been out performing especially Bhanu!

Haha..yes i have resumed.. I like Bulbul( the actress). Bhanu is cute..but i just wish he had grown a real mustache for this role. 😕 Call me crazy, but fake things on celebrity faces divert my mind and attention.. 😆😕
Reeta100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Haha..yes i have resumed.. I like Bulbul( the actress). Bhanu is cute..but i just wish he had grown a real mustache for this role. 😕 Call me crazy, but fake things on celebrity faces divert my mind and attention.. 😆😕

You are absolutely right about his mustache,  he is a fine actor when to comes to acting but his fake mustache does let him down and his viewers (female following) 😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reeta100

You are absolutely right about his mustache,  he is a fine actor when to comes to acting but his fake mustache does let him down and his viewers (female following) 😆

Hahah.. yes it does.. 😆😆 I like him otherwise. I love Vijay's brother who died in the show. To tell you the truth, i started watching the show for Vijay's elder bro. I think his name was Pratap Naamdari?😆