Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxelana

. Well if Trps suddenly become high and if show enters top 10 they may change their mind. However the chances of this getting happened are very low. Still, don't care for the show but this is the only chance to ever see story of bindusara because no one will ever bother to make a show on him.😆

Hope they dont show him Bhondhu(Dumbosar) like CAS Bindu.
Bhavishka thumbnail
I want tunisha Sharma paired with siddharth they are made for each other i really love the chemistry between siddharth tunisha in CAS I know there was not any love angle but the friendship between Ashkara was so pure and amazing
tysonkai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want Tunisia aka ahankara of Asoka.

So finally Siddharth also joined Ekta Kapoor's camp !!!
tysonkai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Missing Chandra and Bindusar  ðŸ˜­
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
thought I would drop by.  I didn't realize how much I would miss this show.  I didn't watch much, but of what I did I really like bindusar's character.  I really wish they had made his story a separate show. Without the marriage.  The characters and the actors in Bindusar's life including dharma would have made a nice youth show for Sony or something,  Sucks they had to mash it with an existing show. 

here is a new interview of SN:

Edited by sunshinegir1990 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tysonkai

Missing Chandra and Bindusar  ðŸ˜­

I miss Nandini and Dharma more ðŸ˜­  
Sidprernafan thumbnail

If siddharth's entry brings trps then we may hope for a love story of bindu.

yaar really want show on siddharth and prerna they have great chemistry n intensity that i haven't even seen in many best show or any in a few days they just nailed it really hatsoff for them n in this suprise for me was prerna she just justify her role future mother of great king of India ashok #dharma love her. I want them back again please I know many of shipping other but guys which beauty never does talent does that is impacttt so ...😆