glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 683
Pratik was driving the car fast in the traffic free Mumbai roads towards Holy hospital. 
SERVANTS QUARTERS..
Devarsh(thinking about his purse and then to himself with a feared face):Where my purse would be? I searched in all the possible places but I was not able to find the purse...(with a okay head shake to himself):I am sure I have left it in the place where Ishani was attacked only I think...(telling it and then again thinking well and then making up himself and then to himself):hmm why should I think like that itself even purse would have fallen in Adinath's car too know?...(making up this idea):Haan my purse would have fallen in car only. (with a thinking face and then again to himself):But I don't have Adinath's number with me. Let me call to Rajeshwari madam and ask her to call to Aadinath and tell him to search in his car for my purse. (telling it thinking it as the best idea he took his phone from his pant pocket and he dialed to Rajeshwari and kept the phone in his ear).
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Rajeshwari changing herself to her night dress after having her dinner and was sleeping well in the bed were her phone being in the lamp table was ringing its ringtone showing its display as Devarsh. Rajeshwari sleeping well was not even hearing the ringing of the phone and was sleeping well. 
RV MANSION
SERVANT'S QUARTERS..
Devarsh hearing the whole ring in the phone and finally heard the recorded voice telling "the person you have called seems unavailable to pick the call" were Devarsh hearing it with a disappointed face took the phone from his ear. 
Devarsh(with a fed up face and then to himself):Rajeshwari madam is not picking the call. what to do now?(telling it he kept the phone in the wooden tea poi and was thinking what to do).
HOLY HOSPITAL..
Jeep driver driving the Jeep from the Industrial area back side towards Holy hospital and finally entered the Holy hospital gate when it was exactly 4 o clock in the early morning were the Jeep driver drove the Jeep in the pathway of the hospital and took the Jeep to the Parking of the hospital and parked the Jeep in the parking of the hospital were as soon as the Jeep driver parked the Jeep Shikhar, Inspector, Lady police and Constable got down from the Jeep. 
Inspector(seeing Lady police and Constable):you both be here. Let me and shikhar sir go and see RV sir and come back. 
Both Constable and Lady police shook their heads as okay to Inspector were Inspector too shaking his head as okay to both of them and turned and saw Shikhar who was already seeing him and signed they can go were Shikhar too shook his head as okay and they both started to walk towards the emergency block of the hospital.
EMERGENCY BLOCK.
Ranveer sitting in the chair in front of the operation theater and thinking about the way Ishani is laying in the bed with so much injury in her body was making him get so much pain in his heart. 
It was again and again making his eyes moist without to his control were he was wiping his eyes with his hand but he was not able to control his emotions. 
Shikhar and police Inspector finally entered the emergency block of the hospital and walked and they came to the area of operation theater were both of them saw Ranveer sitting alone in the chair in front of the operation theater and then both of them stopped and saw each other face. 
Shikhar(seeing Inspector):Let me tell to Ranveer. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir make it fast please bacause we need to arrest Devarsh as soon as possible. 
Shikhar(hearing it seeing Inspector):hmm okay..(telling it he walked another two steps and went and stood near Ranveer and in a calm tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing it raised his head and saw up and seeing its Shikhar with a immediately action he got up from the chair and seeing Shikhar):Did you get to know who is that culprit?
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer's face were there was so much anger were making up himself):Ranveer first you need to be calm then only I can tell you what I came to tell. 
Ranveer(took a deep breath and then seeing Shikhar with a confirmed face):Do you know how Ishani is laying in the bed now? Her right hand and left leg and her neck are injured so much. She is laying unconcious Shikhar. Seeing all this you are asking me to be calm. If you see Ishani now means you yourself cannot be calm.
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer's anger and then in holding Ranveer's shoulders with both the hands and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer I agree. Even I am not able to bear what happened to Ishani.And for finding the person who is behind this only police and I went to the spot where Ishani was attacked. 
Ranveer:Did you get the culprit?(he asked it with a strict face)
Shikhar was seeing Ranveer with a silent face were Shikhar was knowing well that If he tell about Devarsh surely controlling Ranveer is very hard were as he was thinking that was the moment Pratik entered the emergency block of the hospital after parking the car in the parking of the hospital were he walked and came to the reception and asked to the receptionist about the direction for operation theater were getting it he walked fast and came to the operation theater and got Ranveer, Shikhar and a Police Inspector and he came there and saw Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Tell me Shikhar why are you silent?
Shikhar:Haan wo..(before he could tell).
Pratik(coming and standing next to Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing his name and seeing pratik):Haan Pratik sit in the chair. 
Pratik hearing it shook his head as okay and went and sat in one chair in front of the operation theater were again Ranveer turned to Shikhar. 
Ranveer:Who is the person who has taken Ishani to this situation Shikhar?
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer with a confirmed face):let me tell but you should not get anger. Police will do what they need to do to that person okay?
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):First tell me then let me decide whether to control my anger or not.
Shikhar:Ranveer anger is not solution for everything. So let us leave this matter to police they will deal with it. 
Ranveer(making up himself):First who is the person behind Ishani's Injury?
Shikhar(took a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):its Devarsh..
Ranveer hearing what Shikhar said were he again making sure what Shikhar said and getting Devarsh has done this to Ishani his face was changing to so much anger were that anger was not able to be described in words were his face was having Tigers furious and now his body was too getting 100 Elephants power were he immediately turned to pratik were Pratik was too having a shocked face getting to know Devarsh is behind Ishani's condition.
Ranveer(in a very hard tone):pratik be here till I come back..
Pratik(seeing Ranveer's face with a shocked face shook his head as okay telling):hmmm okay Ranveer..
Ranveer now started to walk from there were Shikhar and Inspector were shocked to see Ranveer walking from there. 
Shikhar:Ranveer ruko(he started to go behind Ranveer).
Inspector too started to walk along with Shikhar behind Ranveer were Ranveer was walking so fast and he was going towards the entrance of the emergency block of the hospital were walking fast he went to the entrance of the emergency block and he came out of the emergency block were he walked fast in the pathway of the hospital towards the parking of the hospital were Shikhar and Inspector almost started to run and they too came out of the emergency block of the hospital and they too seeing Ranveer going towards the parking of the hospital started to run behind Ranveer. 
Shikhar(seeing Inspector while running):Inspector this is why I said we cannot tell the matter to Ranveer in phone. Now some home we have to stop him. 
Inspector(running with Shikhar):hmm okay. 
They both Ran fast were Ranveer went to the parking and he went to his car and he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took the car key and he was about to open the car were that was the moment Inspector and Shikhar came near him and before Ranveer could unlock the car Shikhar came and held Ranveer's hand. 
Shikhar:Ranveer ek minute...
Ranveer(with a angry face seeing Shikhar):Chodo Shikhar just don't stop me..I am in a top anger and If you stop me I don't know what I will do..(his face was so furious).
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer's furious face and then making a calm face):Ranveer I understand your feeling now. Just to inform to you only we came here. Let us go and arrest Devarsh. If you want you too come with us. police will arrest Devarsh in front of you itself. 
Lady police and constable and Jeep driver who were standing near the Jeep in the parking were seeing Ranveer, shikhar and Inspector with a silent faces. 
Ranveer hearing what Shikhar said with a anger face took his hand from Shikhar's hand with force and then immediately he unlocked his car with the remote key and then he opened the car door and he got inside the car driving seat and closed the car door and center locked the door and inserted the car key and started the car. 
Shikhar(taking a micro second as Ranveer took his hand from his hand and seeing Ranveer got in the car):Ranveer...ruko...
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):RV sir..please stop...
Ranveer without listening to anything he drove the car crossing Shikhar and Inspector and he drove the car fast from the parking of the hospital and drove the car in the pathway of the hospital. 
Inspector(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar sir..what is happening? As RV sir was the person who gave complaint only I said you to inform about Devarsh to RV but RV is...(before he could tell).
Shikhar(seeing Inspector):Ranveer is normally person who could get anger so easily. As he came to know that Devarsh has only made Ishani to get injured he is in his top anger. Anyways you can surely do your job Inspector. Please let us start from here. Let me Go in my car in front of you and you all come behind me. Let us go to RV mansion and arrest Devarsh soon. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir immediately..(telling it he saw the Jeep driver):Driver start the jeep..
jeep Driver:Yes sir..(telling it walked and went to the driving seat of the Jeep and inserted the Jeep key and he started the jeep).
Shikhar putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the car key and he went to his car and he unlocked his car and he got in his car and closed the car door and inserted the key in the ignition of the car and he started the car and he started to drive the car from the parking of the hospital were by that time Inspector, Lady police and Constable were inside the Jeep. 
Inspector(seeing Shikhar moving his car seeing driver):Driver follow Shikhar sir's car. 
Jeep driver:Okay sir. 
Shikhar started to drive the car in the pathway of the hospital were Police Jeep too was following Shikhar's car were both the Jeep and car came out of the gate of the hospital and were going towards RV mansion.
Ranveer after coming out of the hospital gate was driving the car in a very fast manner were he was having so much anger in his face were he was not even knowing what he is doing to that extreme his anger was in his heart. 
RV MANSION...
SERVANT'S QUARTERS..
Devarsh(thinking about his purse and then to himself):Purse is not anywhere here. I called to Rajeshwari madam to tell her to tell Adinath to search for my purse in his car but Rajeshwari madam is not picking my call. (with a feared face and then to himself):If ...If really my purse has fell in the place were we all attacked Ishani means...and If police has searched for any clue in that place and they get my purse means...oh no...I am finished...I am not knowing what happen to Ishani and what is Ranveer's reaction?(thinking well and then to himself):No...no first I need to get out of this place now. After getting to know about Ishani from Maa let me come back to this place. If I be here for few more minutes and If police get to know its me behind this Murder of Ishani then I will get caught to Police..that should not happen. so for my safety going from this place is the best option.
Telling it he got up from the sofa and he took the mobile phone in the tea poi and kept the mobile phone in his pant pocket and then he walked and went to the main door of his house and he unlocked the door of the house and he came out of his house and he closed the house without locking it and he started to walk in the corridor of the servant quarters. 
Ranveer driving so fast were his car was in a very great speed in the traffic less roads of Mumbai were when it was exactly 4.30 Ranveer brought the car to RV mansion and parked the car in front of the gate of RV mansion and seeing security not there with anger face he opened the window of the car and then he peeped his head out of the car window and seeing towards the gate..
RV(in a very loud tone):Security...open the gate...
Security who was sleeping sitting in his stool in his wooden cabin hearing RV's loud voice he opened his eyes quickly and saw towards the gate and seeing Ranveer's car he immediately got up from his stool and he walked and came to the gate and he opened the gate for Ranveer were Ranveer as soon as the security opened the door he drove the car inside the RV mansion were when he was driving inside the gate and brought the car to the pathway of the house that was the moment Devarsh walking from servant quarters and came to the pathway of RV mansion to go out of the house were Ranveer who was driving the car seeing Devarsh coming towards the gate with so much anger applied break to the car and without even turning off the car he unlocked the center lock and opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door with heavy move were the sound car door got closed made Devarsh to stop in the middle and he saw from where the sound came and his eyes went to Ranveer's car were his eyes then slowly moved to Ranveer who was standing near the car. Ranveer's face was having so much anger were his face was furious like anything were Devarsh seeing Ranveer didn't know what to react were he was sweating now. 
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer and in thoughts):Why Ranveer is coming inside the house at this time? why he is seeing me this much seriously? Have he got to know that I was behind Ishani's dead?(he swallowed his throat).
Ranveer with a heavy anger face walked and went to Devarsh and going near him and standing in front of him with so much anger in his face. 
Ranveer(in a very hard tone):again you showed your cheap mind know? (in a very angry face and tone):Gaddaar...(telling it he raised his leg to Devarsh's chest and he heavily punched Devarsh's chest with his leg).
Devarsh getting the leg punch of Ranveer he fell in the floor heavily were Devarsh took a micro second to realize how strong Ranveer's beating is. Ranveer saw Devarsh with so much anger..
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):How much good thing Ishani did to you? But eating her food itself and you are trying to kill her? (telling it he bend and held Devarsh's shirt collar with his both the hands and took Devarsh from the floor and made Devarsh to stand in front of him and folded his hand well and gave a heavy punch to Devarsh's mouth).
Devarsh's mouth was bleeding with blood now were Devarsh has got beating from Ranveer before too but today his beating was so heavy. 
Devarsh(managing himself):Ranveer dekho...chodo mujhe..
Ranveer(held Devarsh's shirt collar well with his both the hands):I should leave you...how will I leave you? What do you think? Ishani is still your family's illegitimate child who does not have anyone to support?...(in a confirmed anger tone):Ishani meri patni hain and she is the queen of this house. you are hurting that queen..(telling it took his right hand from Devarsh's shirt collar and gave a heavy beating in Devarsh cheek).
Devarsh getting the beating in cheek went two steps backward and he held his cheek with his right hand and saw Ranveer with a feared face. 
Ranveer(in a clear tone):I will be always a soldier to safeguard my Ishani..(thinking about Ishani's condition again and then getting a new anger inside him he again folded his both the hands well and started to beat Devarsh left and right).
Devarsh was getting beating from Ranveer so well were as Ranveer was beating Devarsh walked back wards and then at a point unable to bear Ranveer's beating he turned and started to run towards the outer corridor of RV mansion. 
Ranveer(too started to run behind Devarsh):Don't run You can't escape from me. Gaddaar..your end is in my hand only..(telling it he run behind Devarsh with so much furious face).
To be continued 😉😉😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
finally shikar told about devarsh to ranveer. that scene was written well.ranveer punching devarsh was superb.his dialogues to devarsh were the best
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that's what I call a BEATING...Ranveer is beating dewarsh black & blue and I'm enjoying every single bit of it...that swine deserve this...yea...in next episode it'll be the end of dewarsh...I'm feeling so happy Didu...be safe n stay healthy
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you?
Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
I have never seen Ranveer so angry. I think he may kill Devarsh. Hope everything will be OK. Shikhar and police are already on the way to RV's mansion.
Update soon.
Take care.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Fantastic episode. Wish to see the arest of Devarsh.
👏😉