Nimki refuses to marry .

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUo-pgTDQE
so Nimki refuses to marry the good for nothing Babboo Sing she herself said it and everyone are so sad.
Really not done Nimki but well done.
Abhimanyu tries to talk to her but she looks leaving with Rambachan.
Can't say more as there's a weird noise in the video.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

hope I would have been able to hear it all,

to be able to comment.

nimkiji will get married after her sis is back.

Babbuji is not going away the ML😈
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fir se kuch farmaish kar rahi hogi. Nautanki ke alawa kuch karti bhi hai ye?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Fir se kuch farmaish kar rahi hogi. Nautanki ke alawa kuch karti bhi hai ye?

She's a drama queen at the end if Mahua has been kidnapped she's going to say no problem meanwhile the others are searching for her let the wedding go on.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOHINI26

Thanks for sharing.

hope I would have been able to hear it all,

to be able to comment.

nimkiji will get married after her sis is back.

Babbuji is not going away the ML😈

OMG Babboo is a very hot property don't dare saying so.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anaro looks happy or what her expressions are always the same... but the mama looks satisfied.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is full of loopholes. Now that this Mamaji knows Abhimanyu is capable of breaking the rishta, I thought he would contact him. What sort of political family is this who have no idea how politics works.
The scene could have been Damad and Tettar insulting Abhimanyu while Mamaji brings the truth in front of everyone. It would have made more sense. They are trying to bring too much drama in this show. The story should have been simple with Babbo also being a conspirator in Tettar's plan. I find it absolutely rubbish how Babbo nevwr showed any love for Nimki and yet Nimki and her father is absolutely sure he loves her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

The story is full of loopholes. Now that this Mamaji knows Abhimanyu is capable of breaking the rishta, I thought he would contact him. What sort of political family is this who have no idea how politics works.

The scene could have been Damad and Tettar insulting Abhimanyu while Mamaji brings the truth in front of everyone. It would have made more sense. They are trying to bring too much drama in this show. The story should have been simple with Babbo also being a conspirator in Tettar's plan. I find it absolutely rubbish how Babbo nevwr showed any love for Nimki and yet Nimki and her father is absolutely sure he loves her.

You know when Nimki feels love for someone it is very normal there's a point in it automatically a robot turns into a human that's how Babboo also must be reciprocating love for Nimki...
If BDO feels for nimki it is a sin no he has no right because it is one sided love.
Nimki from any angle is not his partner material but Babboo is because he's a lover boy...
What a fight it is very simple a girl trying to marry someone who has no respect no love for her.. the husband who's a support the pillar of this relationship is never built still few is rooting for it...
At least if not love nimki knows BDO they were friends they use to talk with each other at least BDO RESPECT Nimki and has no problem with her caste eat the food coming from her house not like the PRICEY GOOD FOR NOTHING Babboo.what if in this case also it is a one sided love.