dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
' Dekh ka rahe hai Bauji, mar dijiye goli. Baad me dekha jayega'
Ye hui na hero wali baat.😆 This one justifies why he is the ML of the show. He was there in a romantic dream sequence today.

Can they please end the marriage track now after Abhimanyu's exit? Marriage was about to happen in a week . I am so tired of the same stuff every day week after week and the marriage week doesnt seem to have an end. When will we have the ' Mukhiya' of the show called Nimki Mukhiya ?

Abhimanyu ka cheer haran coming up next. Remember the Panchatantra's story where the birds advised the monkey to make a home for himself so that monsoon doesn't bother him ? The monkey didn't like being advised and destroyed the nests the birds had build for themselves. Fools shouldn't be advised is the moral of the story. 

He is late already. Ram and Nimki should have learnt about his doubts the first day itself irrespective of whether they listen to the advice or not. Even now he is not discussing his doubts with Rambachan but has appointed himself as a detective to solve t he case. Even if he learns the truth, I don't know how is he going to explain the same to Nimki a day before her marriage? Why would she listen to him when she didn't even ask her father before accepting the proposal? 

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I did not yet watch today show BUT I must say a little show it is but they are dragging it as if it is a 8 yrs long show..What a headache.
Abhimanyu first must know who's Nimki and why is he helping her she's not worthy for any help...Her smile is short lived.
Abhimanyu needs to gift her a silver bottle for her wedding so that she can collect her tears.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I did not yet watch today show BUT I must say a little show it is but they are dragging it as if it is a 8 yrs long show..What a headache.
Abhimanyu first must know who's Nimki and why is he helping her she's not worthy for any help...Her smile is short lived.
Abhimanyu needs to gift her a silver bottle for her wedding so that she can collect her tears.

Abhimanyu should learn to excuse himself. He is going to be held responsible both ways. If the marriage doesn't happen he will be responsible for breaking it. If the marriage happens and Nimki suffers ,Ram and Nimki will question why he didn't warn them when they asked him his opinion. As they say, ' Door ke dhool suhavne lagte hai', some people should be kept at arm distance for your own good. They are good people as long as you dont know them personally.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do wedding celebrations take forever on indian TV it was a total filler episode with the dance performances. Probably another week of wedding to go. 

Abhi should just let it go. Nimki and Rambachan have know Tettar longer than him, it's nothing new to them so if they want to continue to put their heads in the sand and ignore the warning signs then let them. Rambachan hasn't once tried to convince Nimki otherwise as long as Nimki is happy no need to rock the boat.