Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Majnonet
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updateπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 681
Shikhar as soon as Ranveer cut the call he took the phone from his ear and then saw the phone display a glance and then he took a deep breath and then to himself. 
Shikhar:Ranveer is angry on the culprit I think that is why he is talking like this.Thank god Ishani is safe.Now what Ranveer said is right,somehow we need to get that culprit who hurt Ishani. (telling it to himself he put the phone in his pant pocket and then he again started to search the area well).
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Ranveer cutting the phone and he put the phone in his pant pocket and then he walked and went to Amba and stood in front of Amba. 
Ranveer:Maa let me go and see Nitin uncle and tell him about Ishani and come. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Haan go and tell about Ishani to Nitin Bhaiya he too will be tensed about Ishani know. 
Ranveer shook his head as yes to Amba and he started to walk towards the Blood donating room and then he went to the blood donating room and he opened the door of that room and he entered the blood donating room and he closed the door and walked inside the room and he saw Nitin laying in the bed with closed eyes were Ranveer went near him and stood next to the bed and then he touched Nitin's shoulder with his hand. 
Ranveer(in a calm tone):Uncle..
Nitin(without opening his eyes and in a murmuring tone):Is...Ishani..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's name from Nitin's mouth and then getting that he is worried about Ishani and then he kneel down in the floor and then shaking Nitin slowly):Nitin Uncle I am Ranveer..
Nitin hearing it slowly opened his eyes and turned and saw Ranveer and seeing Ranveer he immediately got up and sat in the bed were Ranveer too got up and he stood facing Nitin. 
Nitin(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer how is Ishani now? She is okay know? (his face was so much tensed)
Ranveer(seeing the tensed face of Nitin):Uncle relax.Ishani is fine she is safe. I went and saw her and her life is safe. She is injured in her right hand and left leg and in the neck and the place she was stabbed in her stomach they have operated her and she is fine now. Though she is injured we all will bring her back to normal. 
Nitin(hearing it closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then to himself):Thank god..(opened his eyes and seeing Ranveer):Now only I got my life back Ranveer. Thank god Ishani is okay.(with a worried face):Who has done this to Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Nitin):Shikhar and Police have reached the place where Ishani was attacked. They have gone to search for some clue to get the culprit. (with a angry and with RV attitude):I am sure Uncle we will get that culprit soon. I won't leave that culprit as it is. 
Nitin:(showing his anger in his face for the first time):We should not leave that person who has hurt Ishani. 
Ranveer:Surely we will get that culprit uncle.
Nitin(shook his head as okay and seeing Ranveer):Can I see Ishani now?
Ranveer(making up himself):Uncle they allowed only one person today inside the operation theater to see Ishani. I went inside and saw Ishani and Maa came to console me and she too saw Ishani.Doctor has said tomorrow morning Ishani will be back to her consciousness and they will change her to normal ward and that time everyone of us can see Ishani. 
Nitin:Tk Ranveer..
Ranveer:Now you come with me let me tell Sharman to drop you in home. you can go to home and take rest. 
Nitin:nahi Ranveer let me be here itself. 
Ranveer(with a caring face):Uncle you are very important for all of us. I know how much Ishani loves you and I want you to be strong to make Ishani strong and to make her come back to normal. So for that being strong you need to rest well. So only I am telling you to go home and take rest. Please Uncle...
Nitin(Getting the point of Ranveer):Tk Ranveer let me...
Ranveer giving a okay head shake started to walk from there were Nitin too got down from the bed and started to walk behind Ranveer were Ranveer went and opened the door of the blood donating room were by that time Nitin too came behind him and both of them came out of the blood donating room and they walked and came to the front part of the operation theater were as soon as they came there Ranveer walked and went to Sharman. 
Sharman seeing Ranveer he got up from the chair and saw Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Sharman you have Ishani's car key know?
Sharman:Haan police officials gave Ishani's phone and car key to me only. 
Ranveer:okay give Ishani's phone and my car key to me.
Sharman shook his head as yes to Ranveer and he took Ishani's phone and Ranveer's car key from his pant pocket and then he gave the phone and car key to Ranveer were Ranveer got Ishani's phone and his car key from Sharman and he put Ishani's phone and his car key in his pant pocket. 
Ranveer(seeing sharman):Tk have Ishani's car key with you and you take Ishani's car and take shivanya, Maa, Baba and Nitin uncle with you. First drop Shivanya in her home and then take Maa, Baba and Nitin Uncle to our home and you too be in home. you all take rest. you all have been without sleeping till now. 
Shivanya(hearing it got up from the chair and coming to Ranveer):Ranveer let me be here till Shikhar comes. 
Ranveer(seeing Shivanya):Arrey Shivanya you have been till this moment with us that is itself a great support to all of us.That is what now Ishani is safe know? you have been without sleeping till now. you can go with Sharman he will drop you in home. Tell to Shikhar that I only told you to go.Shikhar can come in his car know?
Shivanya:Haan he has his car key. 
Ranveer:Tk he can come in his car to your home. But you go with Sharman now and take rest. 
Shivanya(hearing it seeing Ranveer):Are you sure Ranveer?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan Shivanya you go and sleep well and tomorrow you will come to your job know? that time you can come and see Ishani. 
Shivanya(hearing it):Tk..
Ranveer(giving a okay head shake to shivanya and seeing Amba, Nitin uncle and Kailash):you three of you go with Sharman and please sleep for sometime. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):But Ranveer how you will be alone here?
Ranveer:Maa that is what Ishani is fine know? let me be here. 
Sharman(hearing it):Ranveer let me leave Shivanya, Nitin Kaka, Kaki and Kaka in the house and come back and let me be with you till morning. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Its okay Sharman you too have been without sleeping know? you go and sleep for sometime and come back in the morning.
Sharman(hearing it):Tk but shall I at least send Pratik. He will be with you till morning. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk fine send him. 
Sharman:hmm okay(seeing others):Tk all of you come..
Everyone shook their heads as okay to Sharman were Sharman started to walk were others too started to walk silently with Sharman were Ranveer with a silent face as soon as they moved from there he walked and went and sat in the chair in front of the operation theater. 
Sharman, Shivanya, Amba, Kailash and Nitin walked and they came out of the emergency block were Sharman as soon as they came out he stood were immediately others too stopped with him. 
Sharman(seeing Amba):kaki you all wait here Police said they have parked Ishani's car in the parking. Let me take the car and come. 
Amba:Tk Sharman. 
RV MANSION...
Devarsh was laying in the bed in the servant quarters without even changing his dress were he was not getting sleep were he with a disturbed face got up from the bed and sat in the bed were he was having a thinking face. 
Devarsh(to himself):I want to know what is going on in RV mansion.What is Ranveer's reaction? Have they got to know about Ishani dead?..(telling it to himself he got down from the bed and stood in the floor and then to himself):Let me go and get to know about it. (telling it he walked in the bedroom and came out of the bedroom and he walked in the hall and went to the main door and he opened the main door of his house and he came out of his house and closed the door without locking and he started to walk towards the RV mansion).
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Amba, Kailash, Nitin and Shivanya were waiting in front of the emergency block were Sharman taking Ishani's car from the parking and driving the car and he brought the car to the front of emergency block and stopped before them were Nitin got in the front seat next to Sharman and Amba, Shivanya and Kailash sat in the back seat were Sharman getting that everyone got in the car he saw Shivanya. 
Sharman:Shivanya let me first drop you in your home and then let us go to our home. 
Shivanya(hearing it):hmm okay. 
Sharman shaking his head as okay and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the hospital and then he brought the car to the main gate of the hospital were security saw the car getting out and making sure its the car police brought and getting that they are going out now and he sat in his cabin silently were Sharman drove the car and brought the car out of the hospital and he started to drive the car in the direction of Shikhar's house. 
RV MANSION...
Devarsh walked and then came to the RV mansion and he came to the main door of RV mansion were the main door was closed well were Devarsh had a thinking face. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):what is this? house door is closed as usual in this time...(seeing the door once again):now I am unable to enter the house as its locked. What to do?...(he was thinking to what to do).
INDUSTRIAL AREA BACK SIDE ROAD. 
Police officials were fed up searching the place well and not finding anything they were having fed up face were Shikhar too was having a fed up face of not finding any clue were he with a fed up face took a deep breath and then his face casually moved to the small plant that was on the corner side of the road in the place Ishani was attacked were near the plant he saw something and he was not getting what it was as the light brightness was not enough in that place were Shikhar putting his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone and saw the display of his phone and he turned on the flashlight of his phone and started to walk towards the plant. 
RV MANSION..
Devarsh was thinking how to know about Ishani and how to know about the reaction of the family standing in front of the RV mansion main door were as thinking itself he was fed up. 
Devarsh(to himself):Shit..I am not getting any idea.what happen to Ishani? What is the family reaction? did they know about Ishani or not? Why the door of RV mansion is closed as it used to be closed every night? What is happening.?(he caressed his hair with his both the hands heavily and then with a tensed face to himself):Due to this tension sleep too is not coming for me. As we heard the siren we left Ishani as it is and came from there.We  were not able to see Ishani dying with our eyes.Don't know whether Ishani died or not. If from family members I hear that Ishani is dead means I will be happy and I will be normal too. But RV mansion is itself silent. I can't judge what is going on. (he with a tensed face):I want to have a drink. Let me go to any 24 hours bar and have a drink then only my brain too will work. (thinking it as a best idea for the moment and then putting his hand inside his pant pocket and not finding any money):I gave the money I had for the auto while going to Gulmohar road. (then again to himself):I didn't even change my dress know? I am with the same dress only know?(putting his hand inside his back pocket of the Pant telling):My purse will have some money that Ishani gave to me...(telling it putting his hand inside his pant pocket he was not finding his purse were with a what face):I had my purse know?...(he thought well of that day evening and thought about getting ready along with the purse before going to see Ishani whether she is leaving RV mansion or not and then to himself):I took my purse while leaving my house today and after that only I went and hided behind the parking of the house to see whether Ishani is leaving the house or not and to note her car. I had money in my pant pocket to pay for the auto or taxi only and that money too I paid for the auto while going to Gulmohar road. My purse should be with me only know?I will keep my purse in my back pocket only always.(he searching his other side back pant pocket and not finding the purse there too he started to search all his pockets in pant and touched his shirt pocket too and then had a tensed face of where his purse went)
INDUSTRIAL AREA BACK SIDE ROAD..
That was the moment Shikhar went near the plant and showed the flashlight of his mobile were the mobile flashlight now completely showed that it was a purse to Shikhar. Shikhar getting its a gents purse he took his hand to the below of the plant and took the purse that was laying below the purse and then he stood well and then he walked and came towards the police jeep that was standing some distance from him. At the same time Inspector too with a fed up face of not finding anything came towards the jeep were the other police officials too without finding anything came towards the Inspector were before everyone could assemble near the police Jeep Shikhar putting his mobile phone in his pant pocket and then he opened the purse that was in his hand and then he saw a Election card were Shikhar took that out were he saw the Election card well with the help of Jeep headlight brightness were the Election card had the name of Devarsh Parekh were 
Shikhar(with a anger face and in a anger tone):Finally Devarsh its you. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice shikhar had found out the culprit and when Ranveer gets to know about it Devarsh is finished. Eagerly waiting for  the next episode.  Update soon. Thank you.
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update 
Beautiful update Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM waiting next 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally Shikhar got a clue that it's dewarsh...so happy...wish that dewarsh will get an even worst beating than Ishaani...dewarsh should lead an autistic life...& rajeshwari should die...great episode s always...be safe didu & stay healthy
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Very interesting episode. I really feel pity for Nitin. He is so upset. 
Shikhar investigated the case.
Update soon.
😊😊😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode.
Shikhar knows the truth now. Hope he will arrest him.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Lovely update. Waiting for the next update.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
The culprit is revealed. Nice news.
Update soon.
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š