Poll

Nimki should opt for

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Choices for Nimki. Two willing suitors and one unwilling suitor.
Personally I feel Abhi should ideally marry a mature and compassionate woman than a young girl.

Tunne will make a good husband.

Babboo, incompresensible.

A new man can enter Nimki's life. A doctor, a Collector, a teacher.

I prefer no marriage now for Nimki. Let her be carefree and devote time to her work in her quirky ways.

She should see serious bollywood movies than candyfloss ones.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyanu--1995 thumbnail
This time I really want nimki not marry with bdo nor babbu and tunne. But my  best  choice for nimki is abhi❤️
sandhyanu--1995 thumbnail
I don't agree with new man enter for nimki.kitni ko nimki seduce karegi like abhimanyu, tunne, babbu 😊.itne saare hero aur villan aise hi bhare pade h..lana hi h to new girl Lao for bdo babu😉.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My vote is for ' No marriage now' as long as the question is what should she do now. She needs to learn what marriage really means before doing any thing else.According to me she doesnt deserve any other options until then. Nevertheless, given her weird characterisation we know only Abhimanyu can control her madness. Everyone else is either too gullible for her or she simply does nt care what they think or do.
Abhimanyu deserves a better person tbh but as they say opposites attract.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyanu--1995

This time I really want nimki not marry with bdo nor babbu and tunne. But my  best  choice for nimki is abhi❤️

Direct I like Abhi.BDO.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

My vote is for ' No marriage now' as long as the question is what should she do now. She needs to learn what marriage really means before doing any thing else.According to me she doesnt deserve any other options until then. Nevertheless, given her weird characterisation we know only Abhimanyu can control her madness. Everyone else is either too gullible for her or she simply does nt care what they think or do.

Abhimanyu deserves a better person tbh but as they say opposites attract.

😉👏
zinatf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I'll vote for no marriage now for Nimki! Hi guys! Have been following the show since the first day and today's my first post here!!

There's a bigger issue of being a village Mukhiya in the background! Hum audience ko yeh to dekhna ka mauka de ke kaisi chalati hai humaari anokhi mukhiya uski panchayat 😉Edited by zinatf - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Thank you
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: zinatf

Even I'll vote for no marriage now for Nimki! Hi guys! Have been following the show since the first day and today's my first post here!!

There's a bigger issue of being a village Mukhiya in the background! Hum audience ko yeh to dekhna ka mauka de ke kaisi chalati hai humaari anokhi mukhiya uski panchayat 😉

welcome to the forum.