What a weird and funny drama!

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I have started watching this serial regularly after this wedding drama. Nimki is so much fun and innocence. I really love all the characters.  Tettar's wife is a queen of expressions. Cant Nimki understand when she looks at her facial expressions? Nimki is so full of babbuji.
For a change, a lighthearted drama full of comic dialgues and situations. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aparna, thanks to you I started watching this flunny drama regularly.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

aparna, thanks to you I started watching this flunny drama regularly.

Am sure you'll enjoy it as much as as I do.
I've been recommending this show to everyone who I know watch Hindi Serials 😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Watching it mainly because of the quirky female lead and Tettar Singh family.
I'm enjoying it because currently I'm not interested in watching her love story.
Just waiting for the wedding track to get over so that we can get loads of drama between Nimki and Tettar Singh family. 😛 😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have started watching this serial regularly after this wedding drama. Nimki is so much fun and innocence. I really love all the characters.  Tettar's wife is a queen of expressions. Cant Nimki understand when she looks at her facial expressions? Nimki is so full of babbuji.

Lol, she didn't understand when Anaro had pushed her away. Expressions kaha se samjhegi?😆
Nimki is not innocent. She is suffering from a personality disorder probably because she had a traumatised childhood. She deliberately ignores whatever is unpleasant in her life. Anything that doesnt suit her narrative is not real for her. She probably fears rejection after what her mother did to her and therefore lives in her own dreamland. 

I just hope the wedding gets over soon and they show us her real vulnerable side. She needs another trauma, another big blow to come to her senses.The only problem is that the show wont be funny there after.
aparnauma thumbnail

I have started watching this serial regularly after this wedding drama. Nimki is so much fun and innocence. I really love all the characters. Tettar's wife is a queen of expressions. Cant Nimki understand when she looks at her facial expressions? Nimki is so full of babbuji.

Nimki needs a strike with a sledgehammer on her head for her to make sense of what's happening around her.
Tettar Singh family is that sledgehammer
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually I think its the Tettar family in for a shock, Tettar is already realising what Nimki is like. She's already threaten their daughter in law for not allowing in her in the house. They can't control her she will make them dance to her tune ðŸ˜†. Just want the wedding drama over. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Actually I think its the Tettar family in for a shock, Tettar is already realising what Nimki is like. She's already threaten their daughter in law for not allowing in her in the house. They can't control her she will make them dance to her tune ðŸ˜†. Just want the wedding drama over. 

So true. Abki baar, Tettar ka shikar.😆
Sometimes I feel so bad for Babboo. Nimki at least has a father who understands her. Nimki has friends who can do anything for her.Nimki has siblings who love her unconditionally .Babbo has a father likr Tettar, Jharia as a friend and Dablo and Diamond as siblings. How his life has changed from being the apple of his father's eye to just a mean to retain the Mukhiya seat.
Tettar is going to lose both ways. If Nimki is controlled, Babbo will be the pseudo Mukhiya. He still doesn't get anything. 

Btw like how rich are the Tettars? Last time they didnt have the money to pay for the MLA election expenses and to arrange that Babbo's marriage was fixed with a rich businessman's daughter. He was a Mukhiya of a small village and obviously not a politically strong person because he lost his MLA ticket because of losing a Panchayat election. Yet he threatens a showroom owner, ' Jante ho kaun hai hum?' Uske jaise to lakho ghum rahe honge patna me??😆