Hi Dodesharma
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
shikar shivanya too came to know d truth with a shock.loved laxmi telling about ishani n how she will b fine.ranveer rajat will find d culprit together.i cant wait 4 it
Rudra27 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update dear 
Lovely it update 
Thanks for the PM 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

shikar shivanya too came to know d truth with a shock.loved laxmi telling about ishani n how she will b fine.ranveer rajat will find d culprit together.i cant wait 4 it

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes finally Shikhar and Shivanya too came to know the truth with shock 
glad you liked Laxmi telling about Ishani and how she will be fine 
now may be Ranveer and Rajat can find the culprit together
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omemah_Rajot

Fantastic update dear 

Lovely it update 
Thanks for the PM 

Hi Rajot
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 676
Ranveer telling to Inspector that he will give the complaint he started to walk towards the reception of the emergency building were walking for a while he came to the reception were there was a lady doing her receptionist job were Ranveer went to her. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone):Excuse me madam. 
Receptionist:(seeing Ranveer):yes sir. 
Ranveer:I need a paper and pen. Can you please give it?
Receptionist:yes sir sure. (telling it she took the paper that was in the paper bundle in the table and took a pen in the table and gave it to Ranveer).
Ranveer(getting the pen and paper from the receptionist):Thank you madam. 
Receptionist:You are welcomed sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the receptionist and he moved few inches from the reception and then he kept the paper in the reception table itself and he started to write the complaint with the pen in the paper. 
OPERATION THEATRE. 
Doctor was doing the operation to Ishani were two nurses were helping him in doing the operation were they were operating Ishani's stomach part where the knife has cut.Ishani's face was having oxygen mask were she was breathing the oxygen.  
Doctor(operating Ishani and then in a normal tone):Check the patient's blood group. 
Nurse 1(hearing it):Okay sir. (telling it she went to the table in the corner of the operation theater and she took a packet and took the blood film from the packet and keeping the packet back in the table and then taking the instrument to take the blood and then she came back to Ishani).
While the doctor was operating Nurse 1 took the Blood of Ishani from her stomach part with the instrument and kept the blood drop in the blood film and then she started to walk towards the table again and then she kept the instrument in the table and then she placed the blood film in the microscope in the table and she kept her eyes in the microscope to get to know the blood group of Ishani. 
Nurse 1:(finishing the testing of blood in the microscope and then she walked and came back to the doctor and in a quick tone):Sir patient blood group is AB positive. 
Doctor(hearing it without leaving his concentration in operation):Ask the blood bank whether they have the stock of that blood group. If they have tell them to bring a bottle of AB positive. Once her operation is over we need to give blood to her body as she has lost lot of blood from her body.
Nurse 1:Okay doctor. (telling it she started to move to the wall of the operation theater were in the wall a intercom was stuck were she took the intercom and dialed some number and kept the phone in her ear and hearing the ring and once the call was connected she started to speak with the blood bank person).
Ranveer wrote the complaint and then he saw the complaint paper once again and read the complaint well and then he moved to the reception lady and gave the pen to her were the receptionist got the pen from him and shook her head as okay were Ranveer with the complaint paper was about to walk were that was the moment Shikhar and Shivanya were coming towards the reception were Ranveer saw both Shikhar and Shivanya and he stopped were Shikhar and Shivanya too stopped seeing Ranveer. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer when I called to your number Sharman picked the call and he said about Ishani to me. where is Ishani now?
Ranveer(in a calm tone):She is in operation theater only. (with a worried face):Someone has injured her while she was coming to our house. 
Shikhar(with a anger face):Don't know why people are often hurting Ishani? I should have come with her to leave her in home. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's care for Ishani with a worried face):Its not your fault Shikhar. Ishani called me so many times to come with her for dress selection but I only being busy in business didn't join her. (telling it he had tears in his eyes).
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer crying were he went forward and hugged Ranveer):Nothing will happen to Ishani Ranveer. We all are with her. Nothing can take her away from us. 
Ranveer(with so much tears now he too hugged him):I am scared Shikhar. I don't know how she will bear the pain. 
Shikhar(hearing it coming and with a worried face):Nothing will happen be strong your strength is only Ishani's strength. your love and care on her will itself bring her back to normal. 
Ranveer(hearing what Shikhar said with tears in her eyes shook her head as okay and he with his hand wiped his tears and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar police team has only rescued Ishani and they have only admitted Ishani in the hospital. I am not able to guess who would have hurt Ishani to this extreme. So only I said to police that I will give the complaint to them. (showing the paper in his hand):I have wrote the complaint. Let us give it to them let them find out who has hurt Ishani.
Shikhar(with a okay head shake and thinking something):Ranveer would Nirbhay or Rithika would have again tried to..(before he could tell).
Ranveer:Nahi Shikhar I am sure its not Rithika or Nirbhay. When I was injured in Baroda Nirbhay and Rithika only helped us. They have changed a lot. I am sure this time its not Rithika and Nirbhay. (with a doubtful face):Somebody has done it. 
Shivanya(hearing it seeing Ranveer):Don't worry Ranveer that culprit cannot hide for so long. We will get him soon. 
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Shivanya):I too wish that only Shivanya. Seeing the way Ishani has been injured I am 100% sure somebody has planned and only has done this hurt to Ishani. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Tk come now let us go and give this complaint to police. I am sure they will get the culprit. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm come. 
Telling it Ranveer started to walk from the reception were Shikhar and Shivanya too started to walk with him towards the operation theater. 
OPERATION THEATER. 
Nurse 1 talking something seriously with the blood bank person kept the phone back in its place and she walked and came back to the doctor were the doctor was operating Ishani. 
Nurse 1:Doctor AB positive is not in stock in blood bank it seems. 
Doctor(concentrating in the operation):Okay go out and police will be there know? Inform them about the blood requirement. They may do something. 
Nurse 1;hmm okay Doctor. (telling it she started to walk towards the main door of the operation theater).
Ranveer, shikhar and Shivanya walked and they came to the area where operation theater was there were the police officials were standing on the one side of the operation theater and were talking something among themselves were Amba, Kailash, Nitin and Sharman were sitting in the chairs outside the operation theater. 
Inspector seeing Ranveer has come signed the Jeep driver, Lady police and Constable were they too saw Ranveer were Ranveer and Shikhar walked to the police were by that time Shivanya walked and came to Amba and with a worried face she sat next to Amba. 
Shivanya:Aunty don't worry Ishani will be fine soon. 
Amba(with a worried face):Often she is getting hurt Shivanya.(with a making up face):Arrey how you and(seeing Shikhar with Ranveer):Shikhar know about Ishani?
Shivanya:As Ranveer called us to know about Ishani we got to know Ishani didn't come back to home. We too were tensed and when we called back to Ranveer's number...
Sharman(hearing it and seeing Shivanya):Haan I only attended that call Shivanya. (seeing Amba):I only told them about Ishani's condition Kaki. 
Amba hearing it shook her head as okay to Sharman were by that time Ranveer and Shikhar went to the police were Inspector seeing Shikhar and with a familiar smile. 
Inspector:hello Mr. Shikhar Raj narayan Mehra. 
Shikhar(hearing it and seeing the Inspector with a smile):Hello Mr. Rajat singh. you only admitted Ishani in the hospital?
Inspector:yes sir we only did it. 
Shikhar:you have done a great help to all of us. 
Inspector:Its okay sir its my duty. (with a questioning face):Ishani is your..(before he could tell).
Shikhar:She is my best friend. 
Inspector:oh tk sir.(seeing Ranveer):Sir complaint. 
Ranveer(seeing the Inspector and showing the paper to him):I have written a complaint in this paper. Do the necessary action and let me know who did this to Ishani. 
Inspector(getting the complaint paper from Ranveer):hmm I will do it sir. (he saw the paper and started to read the complaint and then taking his eyes from the paper):Okay sir let me ask few questions. Is there anybody with a mind to revenge your wife?
Ranveer(hearing it and thinking about Rithika and Nirbhay and then seeing the Inspector):Once there were people like that but now they too have been in good relationship with us. So I don't know who to doubt. 
Inspector(hearing it):Then Let me do one thing let me go to the place where we found Ishani and in that place let me do some searching activity. If we get anything there we can get a chance to reach the culprit. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Inspector let me too come with you. 
Inspector:Sir your wife may need you now. You can be here sir. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Haan Ranveer you be here. Let me go with the police and let me too investigate with them and If we get anything there let me inform you soon. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk Shikhar go with them soon. 
Shikhar:hmm okay(seeing Inspector):I can come with you know?
Inspector(hearing it):sure sir. (telling it he started to walk from there).
Jeep driver, Lady police and constable too started to walk along with Inspector were Shikhar seeing Ranveer. 
Shikhar:Don't worry I will take care of it. you be here Ishani needs you this time. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk anything you know about this incident immediately call me. 
Shikhar:hmm okay. (telling it came to Amba and Shivanya and with a strong face seeing Amba):Aunty you all be calm nothing will happen to our Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Shikhar): I too wish that Shikhar.
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya you be with them let me go with the police and come back. 
Amba(seeing Shikhar):Arrey Shikhar happy that you and shivanya has come here at this time. you take Shivanya to home let her be in home. 
Shivanya(before Shikhar could respond):Nahi Aunty this is the hospital I am working. Let me be with you till Doctor tells Ishani is okay. After that let me go. 
Amba(hearing it shook her head as okay):Tk Dikhra. 
Shikhar(seeing Sharman):Be strong Sharman. 
Sharman(seeing Shikhar):Sure Shikhar. 
Shikhar(seeing Nitin):Uncle don't worry everything will come back to normal. 
Nitin(with a okay head shake with a worried face):Okay Shikhar. 
Shikhar giving a okay head shake started to walk from there towards the entrance of the emergency building were Ranveer with a worried face came and sat in the chair next to Nitin were that was the moment the nurse 1 came out of the operation theater and she saw for the police and not finding them and seeing everyone in the chair in front of operation theater and coming to Sharman. 
Nurse 1:Sir police officials were here know? where are they?
Sharman(seeing the Nurse):They have gone for the Investigation sister. 
Nurse 1:Ishani ..
Sharman(immediately):She is my sister only madam. 
Nurse 1:Oh her family members has come. Fine her Blood group is AB positive and now we don't have that blood group in stock in blood bank. If any of your family members have that blood group. 
Nitin(hearing it immediately got up from the chair):My blood group is AB positive only. 
Nurse 1(seeing Nitin and walked to Nitin and with a calm face):You are Ishani's
Nitin:Father. 
Nurse 1:Tk come with me let me check your blood is out of infections and take blood from you. 
Nitin(shook his head as yes):hmm(he was about to walk with Nurse).
Ranveer(got up from the chair and seeing Nitin with a emotional face):Uncle thanks a lot. 
Nitin(seeing Ranveer):Arrey Ranveer Ishani is my daughter you never need to tell thanks for this to me. Let me go and come. 
Ranveer shook his head as yes were with a worried face he sat back in the chair in front of the operation theater were Nitin started to walk behind the nurse 1 towards a room next to operation theater. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb very nice story dear 
Loved it update 
Thanks for the PM 
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear 
Very nice lovely it